CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A trifle stuffed already

Guest Klaus Kunski

Guest Klaus Kunski
37 minutes ago, Ape said:

This post paints a clear picture of what a disturbed individual you are. 

My understanding of this forum was that being disturbed or at the very least having some sort of personality disorder was a mandatory requirement. Care to clear up what yours is, or is it the simple classic, you are a prudish cunt. 

15 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

My understanding of this forum was that being disturbed or at the very least having some sort of personality disorder was a mandatory requirement. Care to clear up what yours is, or is it the simple classic, you are a prudish cunt. 

Your post described how you were going to eat excrement, albeit the leftovers after Stickers' mum had been at it. Where I come from that's an activity only colossal perverts and serial killers indulge in.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Klaus Kunski said:

So you're saying that where you come from there are colossal perverts and serial killers eating Sticker's ma's leftover shit scraps.  That sounds lovely. 

Klaus, based on your cognitive inabilities, I can only conclude that from a very young age you were locked in a small, dark room without any auditory or visual stimulation. This childhood in a barren corner of the Eastern bloc, at the hands of a Moonshine addicted mother, has clearly stunted your development considerably.

For that reason, I am willing to make small allowances when it comes to your scatterbrained, largely incoherent comments, and utterly inexplicable, fuck-witted behaviour.

It really was a crying shame your old mother Olga Kunski never aborted you with a piece of rusty Soviet farming equipment. Alas, you have been born, and there is nothing we can do about that now. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Klaus, based on your cognitive inabilities, I can only conclude that from a very young age you were locked in a small, dark room without any auditory or visual stimulation. This childhood in a barren corner of the Eastern bloc, at the hands of a Moonshine addicted mother, has clearly stunted your development considerably.

For that reason, I am willing to make small allowances when it comes to your scatterbrained, largely incoherent comments, and utterly inexplicable, fuck-witted behaviour.

It really was a crying shame your old mother Olga Kunski never aborted you with a piece of rusty Soviet farming equipment. Alas, you have been born, and there is nothing we can do about that now. 

.... apart from direct him, rightfully, to below the kitchen sink .

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Shouldn't this be called Franks Corner?

I don't think that's a good idea.  I, for one, do not want to be a part of a site called cocksuckers corner.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't think that's a good idea.  I, for one, do not want to be a part of a site called cocksuckers corner.  

Go whole hog- faggots asshole.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm just lost as to how many accounts are attributable to fwank, can't see the wood for the 2 short planks these days...

Guest Klaus Kunski
14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Daddy?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Quincy,

You and bleach is like Applescruff and the fucking Ashes.

Widen your repertoire, you tedious cunt. Try swapping quality for quantity. You are boring the shit out of me.

Silence, cunt. I'm more than fairly confident that I'm funnier than you by a cunty mile. You know, I haven't checked, and don't feel remotely motivated to bother, but I don't believe I've ever "liked" anything you've posted, nor can I remember anything you've nommed. Just for perspective, I admit to having increasingly often liked content from Gurt; despite him being a callow, slithering worm of a man he at least exerts a detectable gravity on this cuntinuum whereas you have all the pull of a half eaten McNugget.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Silence, cunt. I'm more than fairly confident that I'm funnier than you by a cunty mile. You know, I haven't checked, and don't feel remotely motivated to bother, but I don't believe I've ever "liked" anything you've posted, nor can I remember anything you've nommed. Just for perspective, I admit to having increasingly often liked content from Gurt; despite him being a callow, slithering worm of a man he at least exerts a detectable gravity on this cuntinuum whereas you have all the pull of a half eaten McNugget.

a good response there Quince but reread what you have just posted and you will see a glaring omission that would have been appropriate here.......a hint.....where is the reference to certain alkaline products that promise the elimination of 99% of all micro organisms.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

a good response there Quince but reread what you have just posted and you will see a glaring omission that would have been appropriate here.......a hint.....where is the reference to certain alkaline products that promise the elimination of 99% of all micro organisms.  

Bleach is too good for that cunt. Southerncunt, stop drinking water as of today- a fittingly boring way to end it all for a boring fucking nobody.