CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Gurt

Being Christmas and all that shite I ,like many of you cunts, have had to spend the day with my in-laws 

This , although painful, is made just about bearable by single-malt whiskey, putting bogeys in the mother in laws lunch and access to prescription tranquillisers. What I can't handle is talking to someone who's breath is like they have been felching dead farmyard animals. The halitosis was of a level I have never before encountered; eye wateringly, retch inducingly bad.

As far as I'm concerned there is no excuse for your breath to smell worse than a dead tramps pants. ( Quincy doesn't count because he loves being ATM'd)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Being Christmas and all that shite I ,like many of you cunts, have had to spend the day with my in-laws 

This , although painful, is made just about bearable by single-malt whiskey, putting bogeys in the mother in laws lunch and access to prescription tranquillisers. What I can't handle is talking to someone who's breath is like they have been felching dead farmyard animals. The halitosis was of a level I have never before encountered; eye wateringly, retch inducingly bad.

As far as I'm concerned there is no excuse for your breath to smell worse than a dead tramps pants. ( Quincy doesn't count because he loves being ATM'd)

Your in laws, the dirty green monkeys that they certainly are, could circumvent this situation by politely spitting the putrifying road kill you serve up onto your sticky Lino  instead of swallowing the shite and breathing it on you, thus indirectly saving us cunts from your unfestive proclimations, you humbug cunt!

Though I'm chortling writing this shite, I do feel like a bit of a fuckstick in doing so and do wish you all the very best returns Gurters, you mangy seagull of a cunt.

Ah, you bring a tear to my eye. Quincy you must be more fucked than usual this fine evening but same to you and yours. 

I want to hang out the back of you like a new born calf

night night!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Ah, you bring a tear to my eye. Quincy you must be more fucked than usual this fine evening but same to you and yours. 

I want to hang out the back of you like a new born calf

night night!

Actually for once , no. Too stuffed. Before you do, you might be interested in my Star Wars review. But anyway, force be with you, you total cunt.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Agreed. What a couple of cunts these 2 young shit stabbers are. It seems the more they write the less they have to say. There are plenty of rooms to let in Damascus.

Don't spoil the mood for them Withers....there's nothing like a beautiful friendship especially when its so passionate. 

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Don't spoil the mood for them Withers....there's nothing like a beautiful friendship especially when its so passionate. 

And this is nothing like a beautiful friendship.....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

sorry swarm ,these two lowest forms of pond life know no passion. They need stamping on pdq like one would a cockroach. Talking of cockroaches , where's Frank.

I don't 100% care for your tone, and even less for the drab, shitty content, you fucking revolting old queen.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Luke, you should be more aware of the conclusions others will certainly draw on you by your fraternising with this thick fucking clot, for as it stands you seem completely unconcerned about skipping down the street hand in hand with the biggest faggot in San Francisco.

Guest luke swarm
46 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't 100% care for your tone, and even less for the drab, shitty content, you fucking revolting old queen.

eh now.....less of the old.

You were starting to getting a little blubby back there Quince you festering distended rectum.....My tone and contents seemed to snap you out of it and back into your repellent reptile persona.....I shall be watching in case you start to drift that way again, don't let yourself down again..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
56 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

eh now.....less of the old.

You were starting to getting a little blubby back there Quince you festering distended rectum.....My tone and contents seemed to snap you out of it and back into your repellent reptile persona.....I shall be watching in case you start to drift that way again, don't let yourself down again..

Whoah! Hold your fucking horses, you cunt! I called that faggot withers an old queen, because of the lack of proper respect he was showing; on top of his simpering, mincing airs it was a step to far. 

So, looks like you're due me a grovelling public apology. 

Luke, don't be waylaid by these cunts. Gort and Mincy Cocksucker were up each others arses earlier. Keep your mind on the job and carry on cunting the cunts. No prisoners and No surrender.

Guest luke swarm
19 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Whoah! Hold your fucking horses, you cunt! I called that faggot withers an old queen, because of the lack of proper respect he was showing; on top of his simpering, mincing airs it was a step to far. 

So, looks like you're due me a grovelling public apology. 

er yeah I see it now....I am willing to concede that I may have not read this as carefully as I should have.....As Bob Cratchett said,It is only once a year sir and I was making rather merry yesterday...that's the best I can do....now fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

er yeah I see it now....I am willing to concede that I may have not read this as carefully as I should have.....As Bob Cratchett said,It is only once a year sir and I was making rather merry yesterday...that's the best I can do....now fuck off.

Luke, I formally accept your grovelling apology, although you could have been a little more contrite and convincing about it, but as I've noticed you're a fellow Patrick Stewart fan, I'll let this slide at this time of year.

I hope you know where the surplus population is, and what it is; you'ld better hurry up and die and decrease it you fucking cunt.

Fuck me, I have a couple of days off drinking myself stupid, and I come back to discover that Gurters and Quince have turned into Hinge and fucking Bracket.

The only smell on both your breaths that I want to get a whiff of, is the aroma of almonds associated with severe arsenic poisoning.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, I have a couple of days off drinking myself stupid, and I come back to discover that Gurters and Quince have turned into Hinge and fucking Bracket.

The only smell on both your breaths that I want to get a whiff of, is the aroma of almonds associated with severe arsenic poisoning.

Decs, no such luck, I fear the only whiff on Gurts breath at this jolly time is his uncles semen.

45 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Decs, no such luck, I fear the only whiff on Gurts breath at this jolly time is his uncles semen.

Quincy you spluttering rectum, having semen breath is preferable to having it smell of Irn Bru, Tunnocks Tea cakes and heroin

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Quincy you spluttering rectum, having semen breath is preferable to having it smell of Irn Bru, Tunnocks Tea cakes and heroin

A curious and insightful statement there Gurt,,,,this proclamation is indicative of your instinctive cockmuncher tendencies. You simply must stop hanging around with Frank and Judge as its starting to warp your mind.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

A curious and insightful statement there Gurt,,,,this proclamation is indicative of your instinctive cockmuncher tendencies. You simply must stop hanging around with Frank and Judge as its starting to warp your mind.

You got the wrong end of the stick again swarm. Seems like it's you jumping to spunky outcomes, as usual. I was merely expressing the simple fact that I would sooner filate my uncle than be a no good Jock

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Gurt, you've just come screaming out of the closet in your mums keks! I'm not sure that is preferable, unless you're a prude and a faggot. Anyway, that's my traditional Boxing Day brekky you're slagging off.

I waiting for you to "like" the taste of your uncles semen, but as usual, you're a fucking let-down.