CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The death of (Ian) Lemmy Kilmister

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I should think with aggressive cancer it would be better to go quick than suffer a long drawn out illness.

I hope I never find myself in that situation.

I hope Ape DOES!

6 hours ago, ProfB said:

Wind your neck in.

How about you wind yours around a steel cable? Tie said cable to a kinky fat man, then taser yourself in your fucking throat. The resulting electric shock will cause you immense pain and will make the porker buck until your fucking neck breaks.

Guest luke swarm
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How about you wind yours around a steel cable? Tie said cable to a kinky fat man, then taser yourself in your fucking throat. The resulting electric shock will cause you immense pain and will make the porker buck until your fucking neck breaks.

Death by pulled pork.....................she would be nothing but a scraggy end of lamb after that.

Coat...Door...depart.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

There's been a lot of shite recently, not this response/string specifically, just in general, and not excluding my own shite; presumably every cunt is a little jaded......

..but it would be poor form to end 2015 on watery fucking shite. Just saying....

This revolting horror who perverted music and created discordant rackets will be missed by few. His drug dealer will have lost high volume turnover.

The gay TV and radio media are only to willing to give drug abusing "musicians " access to millions who then squander and  glamourise drug abuse.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This revolting horror who perverted music and created discordant rackets will be missed by few. His drug dealer will have lost high volume turnover.

The gay TV and radio media are only to willing to give drug abusing "musicians " access to millions who then squander and  glamourise drug abuse.

Great! You're back.... Where is my service revolver ?....

30 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I see rule number 5 is alive and well as far as Frank/Punkape are concerned.

Whats the score here? Admin/Mods?

A fucking explanation would be in order for a fucking change.

Or number 7. That's got to be them taking the fucking piss!

Just now, Punkape said:

I have nothing whatsoever to do with Frank and he's the wrong socio-economic grouping.

I think not. You are obviously new money just like him. What prep school did you go to?

5 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I think not. You are obviously new money just like him. What prep school did you go to?

He did mostly go to Eton, but only in the capacity of playing the fag to the prefects. To this day he holds the record for the most hot, buttery crumpets inserted between his arse cheeks.

1 minute ago, Gurt said:

I went to 2 private prep schools none of which I would reveal on here.

1780 is probably new money so you're definitely correct there.Ancestors of mine made money in the slave trade and plantations in Jamaica ,Monserrat and Antigua.They subsequently bought land in Cheshire and Shropshire and farmed.

Just now, Punkape said:

I went to 2 private prep schools none of which I would reveal on here.

1780 is probably new money so you're definitely correct there.Ancestors of mine made money in the slave trade and plantations in Jamaica ,Monserrat and Antigua.They subsequently bought land in Cheshire and Shropshire and farmed.

That explains your mother.