CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Osman

Ape™️

12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shhh, my sweet. How many catchphrases do you have? I mean good ones. 

Kill yourself - June ‘11

Disabled toilet - March ‘12

Double disabled toilet - Apr ‘12

Idiot - June ‘11

Box of flids - Nov ‘15

I’m the best on here - Nov ‘14

I like you.. a lot - March ‘12

Shit - Jan ‘11

Pile of shit - March ‘12

Nobody likes you, Wiz - May ‘13

I don’t know who you are - Aug ‘15

You stupid fucking cunt - June ‘12

Minkey - Jan ‘12

I’ll bang your bumhole until it bleeds - May ‘12

You make me sick - Sep ‘12

One more cwaacker, Fwang - Jun ‘17

I don’t really know - Feb ‘16

Cancer - July ‘16

Walnut-a-head - May ‘16

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Kill yourself - June ‘11

Idiot - June ‘11

Box of flids - Nov ‘15

Shit - Jan ‘11

Pile of shit - March ‘12

Nobody likes you - May ‘13

Cancer - July ‘16

Walnut-a-head - May ‘16

Dead-dadded cunt- July '16

That one's mine.

Guest Bill Stickers
44 minutes ago, Frank said:

Kill yourself - June ‘11

Idiot - June ‘11

Box of flids - Nov ‘15

Shit - Jan ‘11

Pile of shit - March ‘12

Nobody likes you, Wiz - May ‘13

Minkey - Jan ‘12

Cancer - July ‘16

Walnut-a-head - May ‘16

Franky, give us a nom

Franky, franky give us a nom 

I sold the Audi recently. Yes it's a bit of a chew dealing with punters but I worked out an hourly rate for the time I spent as follows:

(x - y - z)/t  where

x = what I got for it

y = what the cunts at "WE RIPOFF ANYONE.COM offered me

z = cost of running advert on Auto Trader

t = hours spent preparing advert and dealing with buyers, dickhead canvassers etc.

It came out as £1270 per hour.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

There was no mirth, hilarity, 'likes' or even any sort of reaction following that post. This indicates it was used before and then shamefully plagiarised. 

I'm trawling the archives as we speak.

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There was no mirth, hilarity, 'likes' or even any sort of reaction following that post. This indicates it was used before and then shamefully plagiarised. 

I'm trawling the archives as we speak.

I introduced it several weeks before. When you find it, I think you’ll find that you ‘liked’ it. 

I know that almost the entire membership, even those idiots I’ve permanently scarred, are big fans. Fingers hover over the like button at every post. 

Check out "Brucey"'s post as quoted by Bubba on this thread on 05/06/16, nine days prior to the post referenced above. (Search engines won't find it, because the original post has been deleted. You just  need a brain the size of a fucking planet to track it down.)

http://www.cuntscorner.com/forums/topic/60663-decs-you-stupid-fucking-cunt/?tab=comments#comment-155720

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Check out "Brucey"'s post as quoted by Bubba on this thread on 05/06/16, nine days prior to the post referenced above. (Search engines won't find it, because the original post has been deleted. You just  need a brain the size of a fucking planet to track it down.)

http://www.cuntscorner.com/forums/topic/60663-decs-you-stupid-fucking-cunt/?tab=comments#comment-155720

Thank you Bawsey, and as Brucey was a multi-ID of mine that I used shortly after getting banned, the matter is closed.

@Frank, an idea for your next video: A fucking apology.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Bill?..

Stickers

• TOP DOG
  •  
  • William T.D. Stickers
  • Members
  • 4,818 posts
   On 7/12/2015 at 8:03 PM,  Decimus said: 

The pathetic thing is, Ape, that this has been Frank's third "permanent" ban since I've been here. Admin will let him back into the fold within a couple of months, and the merry go round will continue again. I smell a ringer if you ask me. The only way that the mods can prove me wrong is by ensuring that we never have to read any of the cunts boring, predictable waffle ever again. But we all know that will never happen.

On 7/12/2015 at 9:04 PM,  cuntspotter said: 

A fair point . The standpoint has been that people get jettisoned for arsing about but are allowed to come back in time provided they reform. If they transgress, they are shown the door again. You are right, Frank has been ejected on several occasions for trolling and refusing to toe the line. There are a couple of previous ids whose behaviour has put them beyond redemption . Perpetual reoffending is likely to put individuals firmly in that camp. There are no ringers, no special deals for "mates" and no blind eyes turned. We try to be consistent but it isn't an exact science. We try.

To be fair to the admins, from my experience running online forums in the past, it is very hard to try and ban someone as pathetic as Frank.

If you let him post under one ID, you can easily monitor and delete his drivel. 

If you ban him, he will set up a multitude of accounts, and perhaps even go via proxy and obtain new IPs too. You then have to start a ridiculous cat and mouse game, which is not fun for anyone and turns moderating a forum like this into a full time job.

Maybe he will just manage to quench his thirst for being a fucking moron in the guest lounge again.

•  

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill?..

Stickers

• TOP DOG
  •  
  • William T.D. Stickers
  • Members
  • 4,818 posts
   On 7/12/2015 at 8:03 PM,  Decimus said: 

The pathetic thing is, Ape, that this has been Frank's third "permanent" ban since I've been here. Admin will let him back into the fold within a couple of months, and the merry go round will continue again. I smell a ringer if you ask me. The only way that the mods can prove me wrong is by ensuring that we never have to read any of the cunts boring, predictable waffle ever again. But we all know that will never happen.

On 7/12/2015 at 9:04 PM,  cuntspotter said: 

A fair point . The standpoint has been that people get jettisoned for arsing about but are allowed to come back in time provided they reform. If they transgress, they are shown the door again. You are right, Frank has been ejected on several occasions for trolling and refusing to toe the line. There are a couple of previous ids whose behaviour has put them beyond redemption . Perpetual reoffending is likely to put individuals firmly in that camp. There are no ringers, no special deals for "mates" and no blind eyes turned. We try to be consistent but it isn't an exact science. We try.

To be fair to the admins, from my experience running online forums in the past, it is very hard to try and ban someone as pathetic as Frank.

If you let him post under one ID, you can easily monitor and delete his drivel. 

If you ban him, he will set up a multitude of accounts, and perhaps even go via proxy and obtain new IPs too. You then have to start a ridiculous cat and mouse game, which is not fun for anyone and turns moderating a forum like this into a full time job.

Maybe he will just manage to quench his thirst for being a fucking moron in the guest lounge again.

•  

What's the purpose of this abysmally formatted drivel I posted from 2015? I barely knew you then Frank, hardly understood your genius.

But now I'm beginning to doubt you... if you didn't make up the dead dad shit you've gone down in my estimation.

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What's the purpose of this abysmally formatted drivel I posted from 2015? I barely knew you then Frank, hardly understood your genius.

But now I'm beginning to doubt you... if you didn't make up the dead dad shit you've gone down in my estimation.

He's a no good, plagiarising shit, trying to claim the credit for perhaps the best put down this site has ever seen.

What an absolute fucking worm. 

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It was dead-dadded that got me in such deep water on this very nom. Banned for life. I'm telling you now, accept it as it is or I'll never post again.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Frank said:

It was dead-dadded that got me in such deep water on this very nom. Banned for life. I'm telling you now, accept it as it is or I'll never post again.

I don't believe you one bit.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Worm. Another one of mine. Fuck this, fuck you.. I'm out.

You're tired and emotional Frank.

Take a week off, get a nice villa in France somewhere, take your old friends Jerry and Kate McCann along like old times, just don't leave any kids unattended this time round. 

You'll come back tanned, mentally refreshed and ready to give a nom a go. 

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You're tired and emotional Frank.

Take a week off, get a nice villa in France somewhere, take your old friends Jerry and Kate McCann along like old times, just don't leave any kids unattended this time round. 

You'll come back tanned, mentally refreshed and ready to give a nom a go. 

300px-Maddiekidnapper.jpg

• Like 2