CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Boy" fucking George

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Top nom.

This cunt is a fucking disgrace to the human race.

He once sung "Do you really want to hurt me?".

Yes,yes I do but not in the sense the cock smoker means. I want to hurt him with a nail gun,a large piece of mining equipment. In fact anything that will cause him a great amount of pain.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

How this cunt has evaded Corner justice is a fucking miracle. It's like discovering a new continent in the Atlantic. He literally has a massive target painted on his awful dress. I am sorry I could not manage more than three words, I just seized up with revulsion and it was all I could get out before I had to run my head under a cold tap. There are so many avenues by which to cunt this prick. Someone go first, I need to collect myself.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I quite liked his appearance in The A-Team and thought it might launch an acting career worthy of an Oscar.

Heh. Very good, I forgot about that. I recall him dancing around with BA at the end, Hannibal clicking his fingers as they all pretended to like that fucking "do you really want to hurt me" shite he's been grafting on for 30 years. Shame it wasn't Hannibal Lecter, he could have chewed his face off, if he could munch through all that horrid fucking make up.

"Do you really want to hurt me". Cough splutter (puts on 2 knuckle dusters) Are you kidding? You're asking for it George you fuck you. Do I want to hurt you? I'm only afraid I'll kill you so quickly you won't feel a thing. Fucking cunt. Die.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
52 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Even more of a disgusting cunt than  George 'Glory Hole' Michael. What a shithouse cruiser he is . Both should have been put down years ago

Withers, compared to this horrid tranny in a fright-wig, George Michael is as straight as a die, though it would still be good if he did. 

Well I like him, at least he has character, better than today's main stream pop shit. And being a southerner and over six foot tall and built like a brick shit house I am sure he would welcome any criticism from any of you face to face.

Marilyn was a cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well I like him, at least he has character, better than today's main stream pop shit. And being a southerner and over six foot tall and built like a brick shit house I am sure he would welcome any criticism from any of you face to face.

Marilyn was a cunt. 

Run away to San Francisco with him then Edward, get a cute pad downtown and a poodle called Liberace whoooooooooooo! Coo-eeee! 

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Marilyn was a cunt. 

He's built more like someone who frequents brick shithouses, if you ask me. Also, I don't think face to face is his style, more face to back of head as he's hanging out the back of whatever mincing cunt he's managed to drug senseless and chain to a fucking radiator.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Eddie, if you like Boy George, you've a right to your own preferences, no matter how grotty, though I'd politely suggest the Corner is not the place to declare your crush if you are not actively seeking ridicule.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, nocti said:

He's built more like someone who frequents brick shithouses, if you ask me. Also, I don't think face to face is his style, more face to back of head as he's hanging out the back of whatever mincing cunt he's managed to drug senseless and chain to a fucking radiator.

Careful, nocti, Eddie likes him.

Like him or cunt him it's a bit lame going on about a lyric he wrote when monged off his tits back in the 1980's.

I thin it's the job of a popstar to shove a bug so far up the populations arses it makes a home there with scatter cushions and dado rails. So fair play to the bloke, whilst his 'music' is about as tepid as you can get, the fact he's still pissing people off thirty years after he shuffled into our consciousness, indicates he's doing something right.

Mind you, that means I'd have to cut Kanye West some slack then wouldn't I?

Bollocks, I think I'm going to implode.....

1 hour ago, Even bigger cunt. said:

A picture paints a thousand words but Boy George is nothing but a arse licking cock sucking,media whore cunt.

BoyGeorge_zpslf5b1wsv.jpg

I wonder who did his "hairstyle"?

5C41FBFA1.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Like him or cunt him it's a bit lame going on about a lyric he wrote when monged off his tits back in the 1980's.

I thin it's the job of a popstar to shove a bug so far up the populations arses it makes a home there with scatter cushions and dado rails. So fair play to the bloke, whilst his 'music' is about as tepid as you can get, the fact he's still pissing people off thirty years after he shuffled into our consciousness, indicates he's doing something right.

Mind you, that means I'd have to cut Kanye West some slack then wouldn't I?

Bollocks, I think I'm going to implode.....

Jiggers, it's not as lame as him bashing that shit out for 30 years, and "still pissing people off for 30 years" does indeed warrant a cunting. I think you should book a ticket to San Fran with Eddie- you can be their "butt-ler".

57 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Jiggers, it's not as lame as him bashing that shit out for 30 years, and "still pissing people off for 30 years" does indeed warrant a cunting. I think you should book a ticket to San Fran with Eddie- you can be their "butt-ler".

Oooh that Long John Baldry 'eh? Eh? Him and that Dave Davies out the Kinks!

Disgusting!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oooh that Long John Baldry 'eh? Eh? Him and that Dave Davies out the Kinks!

Disgusting!

Jiggers, keep it to this century , or st least the end of last, fuck knows who these cunts are .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well precisely my point!

Thirty years? Fifty years?

Where is the cut off point in the Homophobes Book of Outrage?

That Tchaikovsky! He was another!!!

The Homophobe! Sorry, Norton, I'm not that keen on your mate, Boy George, not particularly because he is a woofter, though this isn't really an accolade, but because he is a shite cunt whose music I hate and he is also an arsehole. So this is me on Cunts Corner getting shit for calling Boy George a cunt. Whatever next ?