CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

nocti

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Oh, that bastard.

A proper, racist, hateful cunt who's entire act is based on having a go at white people.

He's also not that funny. Sorry, he's not at all fucking funny. I saw him by mistake, he was one of 4, and he was shite. He did do the "White Cunts this, White Cunts that" thing though, which is obviously meant to be the guaranteed jape, but is in fact whiny wank that makes cunts uncomfortable. Someone ought to set the cunt ablaze.

4 hours ago, ProfB said:

You are right Scroto:

145 Table './goan9938_oakleyusa/whos_online' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
in:
[delete from whos_online where time_last_click < '1453229800']

Oh yeah,

Love ProfB XXX

dunno what site I was on, but there you go  - it happens to the best of us?

Your best effort yet Sheep. If Bletchley Park were still operating they would offer you a job.

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He's also not that funny. Sorry, he's not at all fucking funny. I saw him by mistake, he was one of 4, and he was shite. He did do the "White Cunts this, White Cunts that" thing though, which is obviously meant to be the guaranteed jape, but is in fact whiny wank that makes cunts uncomfortable. Someone ought to set the cunt ablaze.

Reginald D Hunter, that's another fucker.

'Uhh yeah, so white people.....'

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Reginald D Hunter, that's another fucker.

'Uhh yeah, so white people.....'

Actually, some of that sort are funny, such as Richard Pryor- a good old fashioned ... Er.. Sort.

However, who are certainly awful whinging cunts "to a man", are fucking lezzer comedians moaning about blokes in the same way, but also Victoria Wood types, who so repulsive might as well be dykes.

Men are bastards.....The other day I had my period- hilarious! Fucking hilarious. There's nothing funny about a natural bodily function like a vadge spunking out blood once a month. Not hilarious like jizzing in birds hair, shitting related japes, fisting, busting birds back doors in- all that comedy gold.

Richard Pryor had a go at everyone, blacks and whites alike. Chris Rock is actually pretty good as well, lets rip at both.

Joe Brand. Men are all cunts but she's married to one. Who, I'm assuming, must be blind, deaf and did it for the money.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Richard Pryor had a go at everyone, blacks and whites alike. Chris Rock is actually pretty good as well, lets rip at both.

Joe Brand. Men are all cunts but she's married to one. Who, I'm assuming, must be blind, deaf and did it for the money.

She's not the worst, at all. She admits she stinks, which is the first step, as they say.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Her husband deserves some kind of award. Or sentence for bestiality, I haven't decided yet.

Even her dildos have trouble staying hard.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MikeD said:

You forgot Brands funniest and most famous joke. "I ate a cake because I'm fat." I love that one, cracks me up every time...

20 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

No, but it does indicate that you might have poor taste.

No it doesn't. Just because someone doesn't listen to what you listen too doesn't make it poor taste.

Or are you trying to be all PC?

4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

it's been confirmed that Will Smith won't be attending.

And staying with other news that nobody gives a fuck about, I'm having chicken for my tea tonight.

I bet not one of this year's Oscar nominees are having chicken for their tea tonight. You should kick off.

Just now, nocti said:

I bet not one of this year's Oscar nominees are having chicken for their tea tonight. You should kick off.

Maybe Will Smith is having fried chicken as I hear that his kind like.....

No, stop it!!!!

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

They've got their own music awards so why not just let the whining cunts have a FOBO awards?(and no it doesn't mean fuck off back 'ome);)

They couldn't do that, that would be over-reacting and turning it into a major race issue and we all know that's not what they want. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

I'll bet it does.... in your case.  I'm so PC that I once played banjo in a psychobilly band called "cunt like a bucket".

And did the cunt like his bucket?

Charlotte Rampling has now come out and said the 'backlash' could now be considered racist against whites.

She also says that maybe minorities need to try harder and didn't deserve to be nominated.

You tell 'em girl!!

No doubt she'll be considered a fully-fledged member of the KKK.

13 hours ago, MikeD said:

Charlotte Rampling has now come out and said the 'backlash' could now be considered racist against whites.

She also says that maybe minorities need to try harder and didn't deserve to be nominated.

You tell 'em girl!!

No doubt she'll be considered a fully-fledged member of the KKK.

She's backed tracked Mike,whether voluntarily or been told to. (Probably the latter).

In a statement to CBS News, Rampling, who is nominated in the best actress category, said: “I regret that my comments could have been misinterpreted.”

“I simply meant to say that in an ideal world every performance will be given equal opportunities for consideration.

“Diversity in our industry is an important issue that needs to be addressed,” she said in a statement issued on Friday night. “I am highly encouraged by the changes announced today by the academy to diversify its membership.”

Another one possibly bending to pressure of the PC cunts.

49 minutes ago, Snatch said:

She's backed tracked Mike,whether voluntarily or been told to. (Probably the latter).

In a statement to CBS News, Rampling, who is nominated in the best actress category, said: “I regret that my comments could have been misinterpreted.”

“I simply meant to say that in an ideal world every performance will be given equal opportunities for consideration.

“Diversity in our industry is an important issue that needs to be addressed,” she said in a statement issued on Friday night. “I am highly encouraged by the changes announced today by the academy to diversify its membership.”

Another one possibly bending to pressure of the PC cunts.

What a fucking surprise.

No doubt the thought of no more multi-million dollar film parts also influenced 'her' decision.