CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Send Them Back to Where They Came From Party.

Guest luke swarm

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

He's not from Cwmbran is he?

He couldn't even spell it.

Mind you,not alot of people can.

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Snatcher, it is exactly that shite that makes me want to start at home before going over there with Hueys and door - gunning the other lot to fuck. Too many of these home bred cunts have a whole lot to say about that yet for them the bar is so so very low, and it's always, always, someone else's fault. Fucking chavs, always so chippy, so aggrieved, so hard done by- always some other cunt. Will they do fuck all for themselves- no chance. This to me is the number one marker of a true urban rat. Fuck them.

Out of likes so I'll owe you for that QC.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He couldn't even spell it.

Mind you,not alot of people can.

Out of likes so I'll owe you for that QC.

Glad to be of fuckin' service.

10 hours ago, scotty said:

This irritates the shit out of me, snatchers. My brother in law sold up his place in Somerset and moved out to malaga a few years back,  I asked him why he was doing it, leaving his family and friends behind him at the age of 60. His reply, and I quote verbatim, "We're fed up with everything here. Especially all the immigrants flooding the country." 

Now, at that point I did ask him what he thought he would be once he'd emigrated to spain. He looked at me blankly. I also asked him what he felt his identity was in the UK,  given that he was born in Italy, his parents moved here after the war to find work, and he still has an Italian passport and nationality.

He's back here now having suffered a heart attack and discovering the limitations of the spanish health service. So he's come back to get his monitored pacemaker and social benefits. He still whines on about "all these fucking immigrants". I'd like to say that words fail me, but I can't. He's a cunt. 

The Spanish health service is good but pay on entry , so roughly translated means 'I've run out of money, let the UK suckers pay for me '. Don't call him a cunt to his face Scotters , being an Italian he will take it as a compliment and a step up the social ladder.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

The Spanish health service is good but pay on entry , so roughly translated means 'I've run out of money, let the UK suckers pay for me '. Don't call him a cunt to his face Scotters , being an Italian he will take it as a compliment and a step up the social ladder.

Mrs C just sent one of their consultants to states to set up a small office, who got green card. This cunt is Dutch, and when advised he needed to sort out health insurance , he said "surely I'm covered on the NHS". This is fucking typical of non nationals - think they've an automatic right to it. Aside from the fact it is the USA, not the uk, the cunt is fucking Dutch. Idiot. There's also loads of yanks working here who bomb their missus over when about to pop a brat- seemingly it's a piece of piss for them to do this. The reverse is not the case. Try to get into the states for a visit and the paranoid homeland security fucks treat you like a rat. Last time I went to nyc was with a mate who worked for a big us oil firm, we had drank 18 double gin and tonics on the flight over and he got cavity searched just for not remembering who he worked for.

1 minute ago, Fatty said:

I doubt anybody reads any of the toss you put up.

So how did you know I said that then?

Just ignore me, i might find it a struggle but I know I will ignore you.

Just now, MikeD said:

So how did you know I said that then?

Just ignore me, i might find it a struggle but I know I will ignore you.

I bet you fucking can't Hamish Mc Taff, are you a fox piss ginger cunt.

4 minutes ago, Fatty said:

I bet you fucking can't Hamish Mc Taff, are you a fox piss ginger cunt.

Oy,fat fuck. I'm a fox piss ginger cunt. (retired)

Now I'm strawberry blonde. (Allegedly)

7 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Clearly still a cunt though

100% gold plated white, British, non disabled, heterosexual,male cunt and fucking proud of it  So go fuck yourself.

When I worked at a butchers, I got sacked for sticking my dick in the bacon slicer. She got sacked as well.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

100% gold plated white, British, non disabled, heterosexual,male cunt and fucking proud of it  So go fuck yourself.

When I worked at a butchers, I got sacked for sticking my dick in the bacon slicer. She got sacked as well.

I used to be a butcher.