CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Send Them Back to Where They Came From Party.

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

My fellow Cunts.

Now that the BNP is no longer classed as a political party and Tommy Robinson has stabbed the EDL in the back, I feel the time is right to form a new party that reflects the views of the cunt collective currently frequenting this good and honest Christian site.

I am forming the new "Send the Darkies Back Where They Came From Party" .........a party that will represent the Anglo Saxon and Norman white silent majority that has had enough of seeing our beloved green and pleasant land polluted by these infidels from bongo bongo land with their strange customs and curry smelling offspring. 

We are fed up with ALL of them coming here and stealing our bus operator, taxi driver and kebab shop jobs, claiming our benefits which were reserved for our own home grown scumbags but now freely given to these foreign scummy freeloaders.

We are fed up with not being able to freely carry various pig parts openly around this once great country and the pressure to abolish bacon and sausage sarnies for breakfast.

Of course they ALL breed like rabbits and in only 5-6 years they will be literally falling over the white cliffs of dover, such is their fertility and reproduction prowess. They are without morals and will freely breed with white woman and underage females and pollute the noble blood of England.   

We have made efforts to educate them but this policy has failed....they are all resistant to any kind of academic development and their brain size has only a finite space totally unlike us.

We need to all come together to apply pressure on our turncoat government to launch fresh aircraft and ground attacks on the lands where these cunts come from to encourage them to go back. Its the only language they understand. A few select hangings of beardy bastards here would also send out the right message.

Well enough is enough and I say the tit has run dry....no more I say.

To join this new party simply send whatever you can afford to, All monies will be faithfully applied to organising a kristallnacht event in Rochdale. 

Luke Swarm, The Daily Hate, That there London. Great England. 

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

My fellow Cunts.

Now that the BNP is no longer classed as a political party and Tommy Robinson has stabbed the EDL in the back, I feel the time is right to form a new party that reflects the views of the cunt collective currently frequenting this good and honest Christian site.

I am forming the new "Send the Darkies Back Where They Came From Party" .........a party that will represent the Anglo Saxon and Norman white silent majority that has had enough of seeing our beloved green and pleasant land polluted by these infidels from bongo bongo land with their strange customs and curry smelling offspring. 

We are fed up with ALL of them coming here and stealing our bus operator, taxi driver and kebab shop jobs, claiming our benefits which were reserved for our own home grown scumbags but now freely given to these foreign scummy freeloaders.

We are fed up with not being able to freely carry various pig parts openly around this once great country and the pressure to abolish bacon and sausage sarnies for breakfast.

Of course they ALL breed like rabbits and in only 5-6 years they will be literally falling over the white cliffs of dover, such is their fertility and reproduction prowess. They are without morals and will freely breed with white woman and underage females and pollute the noble blood of England.   

We have made efforts to educate them but this policy has failed....they are all resistant to any kind of academic development and their brain size has only a finite space totally unlike us.

We need to all come together to apply pressure on our turncoat government to launch fresh aircraft and ground attacks on the lands where these cunts come from to encourage them to go back. Its the only language they understand. A few select hangings of beardy bastards here would also send out the right message.

To join this new party simply send whatever you can afford to, All monies will be faithfully applied to organising a kristallnacht event in Rochdale. 

Racist.

In this democratic land where EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion and to able to speak openly and freely without fear of arrest or a sound twatting,I'll give the thread half a day before it's deleted.

I wish you luck.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

In this democratic land where EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion and to able to speak openly and freely without fear of arrest or a sound twatting,I'll give the thread half a day before it's deleted.

I wish you luck.

Just as long as you don't offend or criticise........well, fucking anything really.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

My fellow Cunts.

It is the unfortunate case that we have so many utter fucking lazy scum pieces of shit bred entirely at home, who bring the place down a lot more than Johnny Foreigner, and have been doing so for 5 generations in some places. Places like fucking "District 9"- my favourite cunt name for Glasgow. Half the Cunts there haven't done shit for 3 generations plus and have no intention of ever doing so, nor do their spunking rat offspring. 

Granted, England has a fuckload more darkys and dune coons than the provinces, who definitely seem less inclined to integrate there than here, but if Quincy was King, judiciary & legislative all rolled into one, his first port of call would be to descend upon Govan and shit holes like it with a legion of crack-troops armed with flame throwers and burn every rat there to a crisp.

These are cunts who have genuine pride in not doing fuck all, and slag other family members off if they stooped to gainful employment. The whole of the U.K. Is rife with these Cunts so I find it a bit difficult to take huge issue with foreign cunts- they can fuck off too obviously, but at least moving country to better their station is a fuckload more than our home arseholes will ever get round to doing. 

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is the unfortunate case that we have so many utter fucking lazy scum pieces of shit bred entirely at home, who bring the place down a lot more than Johnny Foreigner, and have been doing so for 5 generations in some places. Places like fucking "District 9"- my favourite cunt name for Glasgow. Half the Cunts there haven't done shit for 3 generations plus and have no intention of ever doing so, nor do their spunking rat offspring. 

Granted, England has a fuckload more darkys and dune coons than the provinces, and definitely seem less inclined to integrate there than here, but if Quincy was King, judiciary , legislative all rolled into one, his first port of call would be to descend upon Govan and shit holes like it with a legion of crack-troops armed with flame throwers and burn every rat there to a crisp.

These are cunts who have genuine pride in not doing fuck all, and slag other family members etc off if they stooped to gainful employment. The whole of the U.K. Is rife with these Cunts so I find it a bit difficult to take huge issue with foreign cunts- they can fuck off too obviously, but at least moving country to better their station is a fuckload more than our home arseholes will ever get round to doing. 

I know someone who is just that. A lazy cunt who doesn't want to work but is bodily and mentally capable of doing an honest days work.

What makes it worse is he says that all foreigners should go home instead of coming over here taking our jobs etc etc.

He can't see where his argument breaks down.

41 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I know someone who is just that. A lazy cunt who doesn't want to work but is bodily and mentally capable of doing an honest days work.

What makes it worse is he says that all foreigners should go home instead of coming over here taking our jobs etc etc.

He's not from Cwmbran is he?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Snatcher, it is exactly that shite that makes me want to start at home before going over there with Hueys and door - gunning the other lot to fuck. Too many of these home bred cunts have a whole lot to say about that yet for them the bar is so so very low, and it's always, always, someone else's fault. Fucking chavs, always so chippy, so aggrieved, so hard done by- always some other cunt. Will they do fuck all for themselves- no chance. This to me is the number one marker of a true urban rat. Fuck them.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
44 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Cant we employ them to keep the foreign cunts out? job done

Neil, that is the absolute crux of the issue, the nature of the catastrophe. Would that they could be fucking arsed, it would be job done. Regardless of these abroad cunts being allowed to rock up here via our shite stance on it, firstly there is the thing that labour demand that isn't being fulfilled at home, so here they are. From 2000- 2007 in Scotland it was all "polish cunts taking our jobs" etc etc from every cunt- more accurately it was "Polish Cunts doing our jobs ". Moaning pricks, shite or get off the can .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You mean employ them THEREFORE keep the foreign Cunts out.

Neil, that is the absolute crux of the issue, the nature of the catastrophe. Would that they could be fucking arsed, it would be job done. Regardless of these abroad cunts being allowed to rock up here via our shite stance on it, firstly there is the thing that labour demand that isn't being fulfilled at home, so here they are. From 2000- 2007 in Scotland it was all "polish cunts taking our jobs" etc etc from every cunt- more accurately it was "Polish Cunts doing our jobs ". Moaning pricks, shite or get off the can .

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

This irritates the shit out of me, snatchers. My brother in law sold up his place in Somerset and moved out to malaga a few years back,  I asked him why he was doing it, leaving his family and friends behind him at the age of 60. His reply, and I quote verbatim, "We're fed up with everything here. Especially all the immigrants flooding the country." 

Now, at that point I did ask him what he thought he would be once he'd emigrated to spain. He looked at me blankly. I also asked him what he felt his identity was in the UK,  given that he was born in Italy, his parents moved here after the war to find work, and he still has an Italian passport and nationality.

He's back here now having suffered a heart attack and discovering the limitations of the spanish health service. So he's come back to get his monitored pacemaker and social benefits. He still whines on about "all these fucking immigrants". I'd like to say that words fail me, but I can't. He's a cunt. 

• Like 3

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, scotty said:

This irritates the shit out of me, snatchers. My brother in law sold up his place in Somerset and moved out to malaga a few years back,  I asked him why he was doing it, leaving his family and friends behind him at the age of 60. His reply, and I quote verbatim, "We're fed up with everything here. Especially all the immigrants flooding the country." 

Now, at that point I did ask him what he thought he would be once he'd emigrated to spain. He looked at me blankly. I also asked him what he felt his identity was in the UK,  given that he was born in Italy, his parents moved here after the war to find work, and he still has an Italian passport and nationality.

He's back here now having suffered a heart attack and discovering the limitations of the spanish health service. So he's come back to get his monitored pacemaker and social benefits. He still whines on about "all these fucking immigrants". I'd like to say that words fail me, but I can't. He's a cunt. 

I think we know where to start, and let's face it- you're doing it. Next time he dozes off in front of your wooden telly , smacked up on your air mattress, be a good lad and plug both his nostrils with your big toes, his mouth with your sweaty ring piece, until he asphyxiates in the worst possible fucking way.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Granted, England has a fuckload more darkys and dune coons than the provinces, who definitely seem less inclined to integrate there than here, but if Quincy was King, judiciary & legislative all rolled into one, his first port of call would be to descend upon Govan and shit holes like it with a legion of crack-troops armed with flame throwers and burn every rat there to a crisp.

These are cunts who have genuine pride in not doing fuck all, and slag other family members off if they stooped to gainful employment. The whole of the U.K. Is rife with these Cunts so I find it a bit difficult to take huge issue with foreign cunts- they can fuck off too obviously, but at least moving country to better their station is a fuckload more than our home arseholes will ever get round to doing. 

Yes congratulations to the foreign cunts, it's your taxes that are paying for them, idiot. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yes congratulations to the foreign cunts, it's your taxes that are paying for them, idiot. 

I know it is, ballbag, and I dislike it as much as I dislike bankrolling British cuntbreeds. To be honest you southern cunts are plagued with them- up here, the noticeable plague is the chavs....

It's undeniable that there are many filling a labour vacuum that our cunts won't step up to. It's funny, about 15 years ago it was widely seen as a tight, racist view to even suggest that every greasy cunt didn't have a right to be here. I wasn't really of a strong opinion then, but after getting slated a few times by mates for even hinting it, started to get fucked off. Now most folk have done a total u turn on it. Just saying that government and populace seem to be only taking a dim view of them now, the war displaced, not the earlier load of economic cunts. That was the time to say "no ta", now every cunt is making a bee line here.

Guest luke swarm
11 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Ooooooo!

Edgy!!!!!!!

Prick. Which rule does this break?

I have no idea which rule it breaks Dingaling, if any..........it does seem to have got the desired reaction off you....that's nice.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I have no idea which rule it breaks Dingaling, if any..........it does seem to have got the desired reaction off you....that's nice.

I'd prefer if he had a reaction to a peanut, and promptly expired, twitching and foaming. 

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

What desired reaction is that? 

Thinking you're one of those failed anti-reactionary "ooo I'm cool" wannabes with no sense of humour no idea of the real world?

You got me on that one then.... congrats...