CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Performance Activity Wrist Bands

Jiggerycock

They're pedometers!

They're heart-rate monitors!

They can calculate your BMI!

They can Bluetooth data to your phone so you can download and log all this information into a spreadsheet, which you can then roll up into a ball and stuff it up your arse!

Get this (it'll knock your socks off)......they can tell you when you need to get up and move about a bit!

By golly, I bet the next generation even has an app (everything has a cocking app these days) that writes a letter of complaint to the manufacturer when you die of Type 2 diabetes because you're a gimmick-worshiping, calorie-accumulating corpulent toad with more money than sense

• Like 2

I used to use an app to measure the distance I cy led to work. As I go the same way each day, the answer was always the same so I deleted it. No point in carrying the extra weight in my phone.

Sent from my Android phone using mongtalk.

34 minutes ago, Manky said:

I used to use an app to measure the distance I cy led to work. As I go the same way each day, the answer was always the same so I deleted it. No point in carrying the extra weight in my phone.

Sent from my Android phone using mongtalk.

You're a cyclist? You kept that quiet.

The only thing you wear on your wrist are 'go faster' stripes to help with your masturbation addiction when the Tour de Manc is on - that and a protractor to show the precise angle your fist needs to be at to pour the eleventeenth pint of Watneys Red Barrel (which you've kept in a cellar since the mid 70's to re-enforce your gumby Northern stereotype persona) down your stupid neck of an evening.

Have a Coke and a smile.

Now you can buy an electric toothbrush with bluetooth to connect to your phone and the Oralb app on your mobile will tell you when your done cleaning your teeth.

What a load of shite. Can't cunts clean their teeth without the help of their mobile fucking phone these days?

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Now you can buy an electric toothbrush with bluetooth to connect to your phone and the Oralb app on your mobile will tell you when your done cleaning your teeth.

What a load of shite. Can't cunts clean their teeth without the help of their mobile fucking phone these days?

Are you fucking serious?

I thought it was a piss when they brought out electric toothbrushes in the first place, then they did ones with built in timers... now this?

Ram the fucking phone into their mouths with a mash-hammer.. no teeth left, no brushing need, problem solved...

6 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Are you fucking serious?

I thought it was a piss when they brought out electric toothbrushes in the first place, then they did ones with built in timers... now this?

Ram the fucking phone into their mouths with a mash-hammer.. no teeth left, no brushing need, problem solved...

Or, for the second time in this nom, ram the damn thing up their arse, give the gerbil there something to play with and something other than their teeth to fixate upon.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I developed an app that tells the user when they're being a cunt. Basically, every time it's activated its single line of code executes as follows:

PRINT "You're a cunt"

I think you're onto something here!

This has real scaleability in that (float with me on this) you could add a subroutine that doesn't just tell the user they are a cunt, but - and this is the money shot - it bluetooths everyone in the vicinity telling them they are a cunt!

The next-generation one will have a voice synthesiser that facilitates sonic discourse along similar lines, with the user able to choose from a menu of 'voices' with bespoke messages (along the "You're a cunt") line. So for example you could have your app smoothly intoning "You're a cunt, sweetie" in the honeyed tones of Joanna Lumley say....or "Yoooo arrrrrrrgh....a...a....aaa.g cah-haant!" in the curious Esperanto of a Robert Peston.

Course, we'd have to bung a few shekels at Peston and Lumley's 'peeps' for voice rights but..........

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I think you're onto something here!

This has real scaleability in that (float with me on this) you could add a subroutine that doesn't just tell the user they are a cunt, but - and this is the money shot - it bluetooths everyone in the vicinity telling them they are a cunt!

The next-generation one will have a voice synthesiser that facilitates sonic discourse along similar lines, with the user able to choose from a menu of 'voices' with bespoke messages (along the "You're a cunt") line. So for example you could have your app smoothly intoning "You're a cunt, sweetie" in the honeyed tones of Joanna Lumley say....or "Yoooo arrrrrrrgh....a...a....aaa.g cah-haant!" in the curious Esperanto of a Robert Peston.

Course, we'd have to bung a few shekels at Peston and Lumley's 'peeps' for voice rights but..........

I "have" Joanna Lumley on my satnav..... "No darhling, turn around please, where possible.."

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I developed an app that tells the user when they're being a cunt. Basically, every time it's activated its single line of code executes as follows:

PRINT "You're a cunt"

I think it would be of great benefit to all if an addition to the app code was made instructing the cunt top him or herself. 

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had Joe Pesci on mine......"at the end of the motherfucking road turn right you fucking cunt".

Somehow, I think Joanna "offering me another go" is a bit more soothing to my roadrage than Joe Pesci....

But each to their own...!!!

5 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Are you fucking serious?

Afraid so Dingers.

http://oralb.com/en-us/product-collections/bluetooth

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

You're a cyclist? You kept that quiet.

The only thing you wear on your wrist are 'go faster' stripes to help with your masturbation addiction when the Tour de Manc is on - that and a protractor to show the precise angle your fist needs to be at to pour the eleventeenth pint of Watneys Red Barrel (which you've kept in a cellar since the mid 70's to re-enforce your gumby Northern stereotype persona) down your stupid neck of an evening.

Have a Coke and a smile.

Shouldn't that be have some coke and smile?

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, deebom said:

I've got an electric toothbrush.

You might consider replacing it.  I believe I saw Brony and Frank being naughty in a Rotherham car park with it.  There was also a rather odd looking bloke holding a kebab in one hand, and his cock in the other.  A traffic warden wrote me a fucking novel for the number of laws I broke making my escape from the ghastly scene!  

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You might consider replacing it.  I believe I saw Brony and Frank being naughty in a Rotherham car park with it.  There was also a rather odd looking bloke holding a kebab in one hand, and his cock in the other.  A traffic warden wrote me a fucking novel for the number of laws I broke making my escape from the ghastly scene!  

So you just saw one person?

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, MikeD said:

So you just saw one person?

One person, but two different but incredibly dim personalities having a go at a riposte exchange of quips and insults while stabbing each others shitter with the electric toothbrush.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ollyboro

Our lass got one of these last year. Fortunately she's now lost interest, but for a couple of months.....fucking Hell. She was joining competitions with cunts from all over the World. This meant taking the long way home from the boozer, the shops, the Post box, work etc etfuckingcetera- just to get more fucking steps in.

One day we walked 20 odd miles (up Roseberry fucking Topping and back, I'll have you know) so she could get her 60000 steps badge!! Clearly I'd turned into a cunt too. But, here's the thing: Some cunt on the Fitbit Facebook group reckoned she was doing 2 MILLION steps a day!! Do the fucking maths. If our Lass had to walk 20 miles to do 60 thousand steps, this lying cunt would have had to have walked about 800 miles in a day to have done 2 million steps, Assuming the cunt wasn't a fucking centipede.... Not fucking possible. The bitch would have had to have walked at a steady 33 mph for 24 hours solid to have done this. When our lass pointed this out, a bunch of cunts accused her of being overly negative by not encouraging the -no doubt- fat cunt. Not that I'm still bothered or owt.