CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Performance Activity Wrist Bands

Jiggerycock

3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Our lass got one of these last year. Fortunately she's now lost interest, but for a couple of months.....fucking Hell. She was joining competitions with cunts from all over the World. This meant taking the long way home from the boozer, the shops, the Post box, work etc etfuckingcetera- just to get more fucking steps in.

One day we walked 20 odd miles (up Roseberry fucking Topping and back, I'll have you know) so she could get her 60000 steps badge!! Clearly I'd turned into a cunt too. But, here's the thing: Some cunt on the Fitbit Facebook group reckoned she was doing 2 MILLION steps a day!! Do the fucking maths. If our Lass had to walk 20 miles to do 60 thousand steps, this lying cunt would have had to have walked about 800 miles in a day to have done 2 million steps, Assuming the cunt wasn't a fucking centipede.... Not fucking possible. The bitch would have had to have walked at a steady 33 mph for 24 hours solid to have done this. When our lass pointed this out, a bunch of cunts accused her of being overly negative by not encouraging the -no doubt- fat cunt. Not that I'm still bothered or owt.

Pile of shit. Olly, I don't remember you being quite as awful as this. 

16 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Our lass got one of these last year. Fortunately she's now lost interest, but for a couple of months.....fucking Hell. She was joining competitions with cunts from all over the World. This meant taking the long way home from the boozer, the shops, the Post box, work etc etfuckingcetera- just to get more fucking steps in.

One day we walked 20 odd miles (up Roseberry fucking Topping and back, I'll have you know) so she could get her 60000 steps badge!! Clearly I'd turned into a cunt too. But, here's the thing: Some cunt on the Fitbit Facebook group reckoned she was doing 2 MILLION steps a day!! Do the fucking maths. If our Lass had to walk 20 miles to do 60 thousand steps, this lying cunt would have had to have walked about 800 miles in a day to have done 2 million steps, Assuming the cunt wasn't a fucking centipede.... Not fucking possible. The bitch would have had to have walked at a steady 33 mph for 24 hours solid to have done this. When our lass pointed this out, a bunch of cunts accused her of being overly negative by not encouraging the -no doubt- fat cunt. Not that I'm still bothered or owt.

Your own fault for walking 20 odd miles.

What do mean "turned into"?

Facebooks for cunts.

Neither are we.