CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darren Bray

Guest MikeD

A stupid cunt who tried to eat a McDonald's burger in one mouthful but blacked out and choked to death.

Father of three as well, good luck to the fucker who explains that one to them.

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

A stupid cunt who tried to eat a McDonald's burger in one mouthful but blacked out and choked to death.

Father of three as well, good luck to the fucker who explains that one to them.

I like you, Mike... a lot.

My sincere congratulations for reaching the no.1 spot in the popularity charts last week. If anyone deserves it.. it's you. Bisous.

Guest Dan German
1 minute ago, Jackanory said:

My sincere congratulations for reaching the no.1 spot in the popularity charts last week. If anyone deserves it.. it's you. Bisous.

Dat you Jesus?

7 minutes ago, Jackanory said:

Fuck off Fr.... oh never mind.

Guest Dan German
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

No , its fucking Frank. Pay attention

Yes, I fucking know....I've just had a PM from the cunt!

I thought he was finally gone...but lo he has returned and speaketh through the forum and yea also the messenger system.

Maybe it is Jesus?

Just now, Dan German said:

I thought he was finally gone...but lo he has returned and speaketh through the forum and yea also the messenger system.

Maybe it is Jesus?

If you honestly believe this could be the second coming of Christ forget it . Frank would have trouble coming once, the fucking piss soaked wino that he is.

17 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

When will you be here with the wine you cunt ?

I was referring to cheese.. you soppy salop. You're about as French as MikeD is interesting. Belle de Sancerre and Mont D'or. Cheeses you cunt... cheese!

I'll be there by Tuesday.

Guest Dan German
1 minute ago, Frank said:

I was referring to cheese.. you soppy salop. You're about as French as MikeD is interesting. Belle de Sancerre and Mont D'or. Cheeses you cunt... cheese.

Now the cunt is speaking in tongues...my money's on Jesus (with Allah on the undercard)

Guest Dan German
1 minute ago, Jackanory said:

Dan, apologies I mistook you for an old flame. Shit. 

You've been on for several days now. Got anything to offer? 

That sort of mistake is likely to prove fatal. If you are here cottaging the at least concentrate on the job in er...hand.

The only offer you're getting from me is a fraternal and traditional Fuck off Frank

Guest Dan German
35 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

When will you be here with the wine you cunt ?

First he gets the water... then he turneth it into wine...then he er... comes

C'mon, concentrate, you ungodly heathen

Just now, Dan German said:

That sort of mistake is likely to prove fatal. If you are here cottaging the at least concentrate on the job in er...hand.

The only offer you're getting from me is a fraternal and traditional Fuck off Frank

What a disappointment. There I was thinking that you were lying low like some old coy cunt about to set the place alight. A recovered Bill perhaps, a new Decs or dragged-up Pen. 

18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fuck off Frank.

Ding, I think you're a hard working, high achieving smashing fella.. and landlord! However, it must be said that you and Mike have single handedly brought this site to its fucking knees. It's not too late to turn it around, but you'll have to take a few pointers. 

53 minutes ago, Dan German said:

Maybe it is Jesus?

I imagine he already thinks he is.

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

Any cunt who eats at McDonald's deserves to die

I applied for a job there. Got turned down for not being a people person or having the right qualifications.

53 minutes ago, Jackanory said:

I was referring to cheese.. you soppy salop. You're about as French as MikeD is interesting. Belle de Sancerre and Mont D'or. Cheeses you cunt... cheese!

You've got it bad.