CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ugly Tuskers Who Delude Themselves Into Thinking That They Are Potential Rape Victims

Decimus

35 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This is a load of fucking shit, kill youselves by drowning in a disabled toilet. Pointless fucking one upmanship, bickering and goading from frank and himselves. Cunt.

I can't help but agree with this. I don't mind a bit of good natured banter, but it's getting pathetic now. 

I think that the rampant paranoia about who's who, and more importantly, who's Frank needs sorting out once and for all.

I thought that the jock was definitely a Frank creation, but upon further consideration, he's far too fucking boring a character to be made up. Frank is definitely Punkape, but beyond that I don't think he's anyone else on here. Admin doesn't help by alluding to the fact that there are numerous multi's on here, but like any practiced cock tease, doesn't then go and deliver the goods,  leaving us all guessing which is no doubt the point. Just fucking spit it out Admin, it's not a Poirot novel where you have to wait for a big finale at the end.

One thing I will say is, I'm not Frank, and anyone who thinks I am is a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that the rampant paranoia about who's who, and more importantly, who's Frank needs sorting out once and for all.

I thought that the jock was definitely a Frank creation, but upon further consideration, he's far too fucking boring a character to be made up. Frank is definitely Punkape, but beyond that I don't think he's anyone else on here. Admin doesn't help by alluding to the fact that there are numerous multi's on here, but like any practiced cock tease, doesn't then go and deliver the goods,  leaving us all guessing which is no doubt the point. Just fucking spit it out Admin, it's not a Poirot novel where you have to wait for a big finale at the end.

One thing I will say is, I'm not Frank, and anyone who thinks I am is a fucking idiot.

As I've mentioned in the past Decs,they like to play at being all top secret. It doesn't matter that rules are broken,just don't call them a cunt.

Frank makes a mockery of them so I can only assume he must paying a fair amount.

The truth won't come out so don't hold your breath.

Edited by Snatch
ProfB is stll a cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

As I've mentioned in the past Decs,they like to play at being all top secret. It doesn't matter that rules are broken,just don't call them a cunt.

Frank makes a mockery of them so I can only assume he must paying a fair amount.

With the change of admin not so long ago, who knows, maybe frank is the new owner.

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yeah right on me Brethren!

It's not the same on here anymore without Pen. In fact, I flatly refuse to make any further contribution until she returns. Shit. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm convinced that Frank is an alter ego of Admin, that he uses to stir things up, berate those who he can't under the supposedly neutral guise of admin and to generally be a weapons grade cunt. This would explain how the Frank character does whatever the fuck it likes with minimal consequences.

27 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm convinced that Frank is an alter ego of Admin, that he uses to stir things up, berate those who he can't under the supposedly neutral guise of admin and to generally be a weapons grade cunt. This would explain how the Frank character does whatever the fuck it likes with minimal consequences.

That's simply not true, minkey. I'm only here to entertain. What's not to like?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Yeah right on me Brethren!

It's not the same on here anymore without Pen. In fact, I flatly refuse to make any further contribution until she returns. Shit. 

I heard that she was shacked up with Bill in some suburban home counties crack den, snorting coke off of The Judges hairy arse, whilst Jazz, sat on a queening chair, works on immortalising the whole debauched scene through the medium of a jib jab video.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I heard that she was shacked up with Bill in some suburban home counties crack den, snorting coke off of The Judges hairy arse, whilst Jazz, sat on a queening chair, works on immortalising the whole debauched scene through the medium of a jib jab video.

If you had stopped at 'crack den', that would have been funny. It takes a real talent to get it right. Bill had it.

Anyway decs, I'm putting the finishing touches together on the Valentine's video. I need to run it by Spot before its release... MikeD puppetry and torture may not be within the rules.  

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you had stopped at 'crack den', that would have been funny. It takes a real talent to get it right. Bill had it.

Anyway decs, I'm putting the finishing touches together on the Valentine's video. I need to run it by Spot before its release... MikeD puppetry and torture may not be within the rules.  

Torture? Lock me in a room with you. Fuck water-boarding, i'll tell them everything.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill had class, that goes without saying. A man who can spin a yarn about snooker and shitting himself as an adult, without coming across as being both utterly fucking boring and unashamedly depraved, certainly has more talent than most. 

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

No, you are not Frank. Much more like Jazz.

Guest JackoTC
23 hours ago, Frank said:

Brilliant Jackie!. What a stupendous fucking twat that boy is. God help me if you ever turn on me.

Never. I could never tire of your genius.

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Decimus said:

I'd like to add, that even without the jocks generous 33 likes since Saturday, I'd still be clear at the top, and I've only been back five days. Not that I give a shit, but everyone else appears to be obsessed with it.

Deco. Its over. I want to take my place as a decent contributing member of the Corner again. I'm holding out the olive branch to you ........

15 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Never. I could never tire of your genius.

Deco. Its over. I want to take my place as a decent contributing member of the Corner again. I'm holding out the olive branch to you ........

Stay firm, Jackie.. the weasel's on the ropes. 

When you coming off? Wifi's really slow upstairs. 

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stay firm, Jackie.. the weasel's on the ropes.

When you coming off? Wifi's really slow upstairs.

Its over Francis. I've seen the error of my ways. Having a large G&T and early to bed. I have a particularly large kipper to eat for breakfast.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, JackoTC said:

Its over Francis. I've seen the error of my ways. Having a large G&T and early to bed. I have a particularly large kipper to eat for breakfast.

That's no way to talk about Franks' arse.

Kippers don't smell that bad....

12 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

What do you mean it's over you fucking tart. Pull yourself together and never.. fucking never ever show weakness! 

Sappy wizzy cunt. 

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

This is cunts corner not a conspiracy theory website.

4 hours ago, Ape said:

Frank is everyone, so it seems. But he doesn't like hats.

16 minutes ago, Admin said:

This is cunts corner not a conspiracy theory website.

Then list the multis like you've been asked. That way it will stop all the so called conspiracy theories.

Can't see you doing it though.

Guest DingTheRioja

Conspiracy theories are ideas that gain ground through circumstantial evidence, by providing real evidence, either to prove or disprove the theory, the conspiracy is no longer a conspiracy and truth sees the light....

Hopefully that light is on the front of an express train coming at him at 185mph....