CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

boxes ticked

colonelkurtz

15 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:
  • Black Cunt
  • Blonde Bird *
  • Murricunt
  • Gobby Ginger Cunt
  • Asian/arabic/something over that way Cunt
  • Dodgy Looking Uncle Cunt
  • Rip Off Of The Last Programme Cunt

You've forgotten the cock smoking cunt.

31 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I was going to say this. Are any of them confirmed sperm-herders or trannies? If not, I can foresee a social justice shitstorm.

They'll probably then conveniently unveil the Stig to be Pete fucking Burns or something.

14 hours ago, Manky said:

BBC's stultifying political correctness will be the death of the programme, slowly and by a thousand cuts. I will be OK though. I only watch programmes for the purpose of personal improvement. I am on Crimewatch series 4 at present.

You're not far from liverpool manky, you'd learn more about crime in two days there than you could in a lifetime of crimewatch.

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

You're not far from liverpool manky, you'd learn more about crime in two days there than you could in a lifetime of crimewatch.

Don't mention them thieving grief whores to me. I hour on the train and 50 years back in time. Scouse cunts. As a sociological anthropomorphic expert, I only go to try and find out how a city builds a reputation solely on four shit musicians and Jimmy Tarbuck.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

42 minutes ago, nocti said:

I was going to say this. Are any of them confirmed sperm-herders or trannies? If not, I can foresee a social justice shitstorm.

They'll probably then conveniently unveil the Stig to be Pete fucking Burns or something.

The Stig is an asexual transgender middle-sex "it" and covers all other bases.....

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

Don't forget the late buck-toothed talent-starved ginger hag that most likely fucked all five of them.

Who? Stan Boardman? An unfunny cunt who could never understand the difference between Fokker's and fuckers but made a 'career' out of it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 hours ago, Manky said:

BBC's stultifying political correctness will be the death of the programme, slowly and by a thousand cuts. I will be OK though. I only watch programmes for the purpose of personal improvement. I am on Crimewatch series 4 at present.

You're from Manchester, of course you'll be on Crimewatch at some point.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or the equally unfunny and untalented John Bishop. Hardly a roll of honour is it?

You are absolutely correct. The funniest man in Liverpool I'd Jurgen Klopp and I don't think he is meant to be a comedian.

14 hours ago, neil298 said:

I fucking hate the BBC with a fucking passion,those cunts have put women's cricket and women's rugby in the last two sports bulletins before FA cup football and men's international cricket.FOR FUCKS SAKE,NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT!

Your avatar person looks like she might play rugby!

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You're from Manchester, of course you'll be on Crimewatch at some point.

I was on an identity patade for a rape once. When the blond, big titted victim was ushered in, I shouted "Yes, she's the one"

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or the equally unfunny and untalented John Bishop. Hardly a roll of honour is it?

How the fuck that utter twat manages to make a living as a professional comedian is beyond my comprehension. I reckon it's just a front; when he's on tour he'll nick a car off the hotel carpark, drive it to his next gig, flog it and repeat.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I was on an identity patade foI a rape once. When the blonde, big titted victim was ushered in, I shouted "Yes, she's the one"

You need to pass some of your experience onto Decimus as i beleive he recently bottled out of a potential rape opportunity.

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You need to pass some of your experience onto Decimus as i beleive he recently bottled out of a potential rape opportunity.

But he is just a shithouse gay boy Norfolk cunt. He PM'd me to say his last sexual experience has so hot, you would almost have thought she was alive. (Apologies to Emo Phillips for plagiarism )

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

19 minutes ago, scotty said:

How the fuck that utter twat manages to make a living as a professional comedian is beyond my comprehension. I reckon it's just a front; when he's on tour he'll nick a car off the hotel carpark, drive it to his next gig, flog it and repeat.

Because like everything from Liverpool, it may be dead, but they'll keep banging on about it and keep it in the papers for another 30 years...

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Because like everything from Liverpool, it may be dead, but they'll keep banging on about it and keep it in the papers for another 30 years...

Evans is from Warrington, on the outskirts of Liverpool. Even Eileen Bilton give up on that fucking shithole. Horrible place that churns out total cunts. At Buttonwood a couple of miles from Warrington, was the largest storage depot in Europe, for the American army. There were plans in place to bulldoze the M6 out of the way if the runway was needed during the cold war. It would have been worth starting a war with Russia, at least it would have stopped the Mickey Mousers driving over for shoplifting and burglary. Worth a few nukes to keep the Bin Dippers at home.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Manky said:

But he is just a shithouse gay boy Norfolk cunt. He PM'd me to say his last sexual experience has so hot, you would almost have thought she was alive. (Apologies to Emo Phillips for plagiarism )

It must have been a family funeral he was attending then.