CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

boxes ticked

colonelkurtz

17 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

what a parade of grade 1 gold plated cunts  ... certainly looked to have got all the boxes well and truly ticked there bbc 

_88212359_topgear.jpg

I thought exactly the same when I saw that! The only thing missing is a disabled person. Unless however, you count being a ginger fucking cunt as a disability. Which I do.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I thought exactly the same when I saw that! The only thing missing is a disabled person. Unless however, you count being a ginger fucking cunt as a disability. Which I do.

You cunt. I am strawberry blond.

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They can't have a disabled person since the Govt is getting rid of all the Mobility Allowance stuff... there's none of them can drive anymore...

But other than that;-

• Black Cunt
  • Blonde Bird *
  • Murricunt
  • Gobby Ginger Cunt
  • Asian/arabic/something over that way Cunt
  • Dodgy Looking Uncle Cunt
  • Rip Off Of The Last Programme Cunt

(*I would...well... she's got a "Horny Woman" t-shirt on, and just think of how good that right arm is with all them racing gear-changes...Neil.......NO.!!!!.......)

6 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

If Chris Evans died tomorrow, I would fucking laugh. The irritating squeaky voiced, smug cunt.

You're not very good at this lark, are you, degenerategambler? In fact, it must be said.. you're probably the weakest member. Numb from head to toe  

57 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

They can't have a disabled person since the Govt is getting rid of all the Mobility Allowance stuff... there's none of them can drive anymore...

But other than that;-

• Black Cunt
  • Blonde Bird *
  • Murricunt
  • Gobby Ginger Cunt
  • Asian/arabic/something over that way Cunt
  • Dodgy Looking Uncle Cunt
  • Rip Off Of The Last Programme Cunt

(*I would...well... she's got a "Horny Woman" t-shirt on, and just think of how good that right arm is with all them racing gear-changes...Neil.......NO.!!!!.......)

I dare say that if the show bombs then they've all got an 'ism' card that they can play to say they're being picked on and it wasn't their fault.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're not very good at this lark, are you, degenerategambler? In fact, it must be said.. you're probably the weakest member. Numb from head to toe  

He's off again. The CIA have got fuck-all on Frank's psychological torture, truly hard-core stuff!

BBC's stultifying political correctness will be the death of the programme, slowly and by a thousand cuts. I will be OK though. I only watch programmes for the purpose of personal improvement. I am on Crimewatch series 4 at present.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

BBC's stultifying political correctness will be the death of the programme, slowly and by a thousand cuts. I will be OK though. I only watch programmes for the purpose of personal improvement. I am on Crimewatch series 4 at present.

Well you wouldn't watch a car show would you, am I right in thinking you ride a bicycle?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I wonder which one(s) are unnaturally fond of kids?

57 minutes ago, MikeD said:

The black ones, everything's always their fault.

Taxi!!

Depends if the one on the right of Evans is from Rotherham....

..just saying... you know... there's a lot of it about down there....

51 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

TopGear is fucking shit without William Wollard and I always imagined an episode where Maggie Philbin was testing the best cars to go dogging in.

It wasn't only me who fancied her in the back of a Vauxhall Astra Estate then..

18 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well you wouldn't watch a car show would you, am I right in thinking you ride a bicycle?

He might want to recognise which cunt ran him over though... wasn't me Officer!!!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Shhhh!  Loose lips sink ships. We Ninjii cyclist(Iplural of ninja) keep our cards close to our chests. Watch out there may be a Humphrey about.

I fucking hate the BBC with a fucking passion,those cunts have put women's cricket and women's rugby in the last two sports bulletins before FA cup football and men's international cricket.FOR FUCKS SAKE,NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT!