CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Straight cunts who go to "Pride" marches

Earl of Punkape

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you got any contacts in the golfing underworld, P? This cunt needs teaching a severe fucking lesson.

The golfing world is rather tame although I do know some very nasty ex-military bods who play the game. 

A former senior bodyguard for a certain Russian football Club owner springs to mind.

"Can you sort out multi-ID twat on Cuntscorner Mike?"

"Make it look like an accident,we don't want any trouble with Admin"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The golfing world is rather tame although I do know some very nasty ex-military bods who play the game. 

A former senior bodyguard for a certain Russian football Club owner springs to mind.

"Can you sort out multi-ID twat on Cuntscorner Mike?"

"Make it look like an accident,we don't want any trouble with Admin"

I knew I could count on a man with your connections.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I knew I could count on a man with your connections.

Oh he's connected alright. But it's to MI6 who have some rather iffy photographs of him and a certain VIP at Elm Guest House...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

He needs to make a connection with reality first instead of his Narnia like existence where the twat thinks he's a Range Rover driving estate agent that struggles to exit a closet whilst admitting he loves sinking his balls into holes with his public school social misfits.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have you got any contacts in the golfing underworld, P? This cunt needs teaching a severe fucking lesson.

That sounds rather like a threat... well, it would if there was any bollocks behind it you flaccid bell-end....

Are you nailing your cock to Punkers mast now?

I didn't realise even you could be that fucking low... I stand corrected...

You'll be asking Prof B out on a date next...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That sounds rather like a threat... well, it would if there was any bollocks behind it you flaccid bell-end....

I saw her/it first.

9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, because I often employ the services of fictional, tank top wearing golf players to do my heavy work. Idiot.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yes, because I often employ the services of fictional, tank top wearing golf players to do my heavy work. Idiot.

Yes, because you have already asked him for a hitman for me...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Allow me to correct your assumption that just because you play golf it doesn't make you a golf player. The correct term is golf WANKER, also similar to cricket wanker. Which is commonly used for spectators too.

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Allow me to correct your assumption that just because you play golf it doesn't make you a golf player. The correct term is golf WANKER, also similar to cricket wanker. Which is commonly used for spectators too.

Sorry no, I have to correct you, the spectators are "cunts" not "wankers".

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/28/2016 at 1:52 PM, luke swarm said:

afraid not.....graphic novels ie comics do not qualify as books. 

When did the informative articles in Jugs Magazine cease to be a worthwhile read?  

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

When did the informative articles in Jugs Magazine cease to be a worthwhile read?  

informative articles....such as where to purchase the cheapest man size tissues or how to wash protein stains off the curtains?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

informative articles....such as where to purchase the cheapest man size tissues or how to wash protein stains off the curtains?  

I'd say that counts as worthy and valuable information for a bloke to possess.  Then the always popular ten ways to escape the trap of marriage after a good shag, how to slink out of her flat while she's sleeping, as well as 5 most likely places she hides her cash in her bag.  Every bloke should have this information.  

• 5 months later...
Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

The Golfing world is straight and more or less free of all this gay idiocy and promotion.

You boring fucking cunt. You can't even be bothered to create fresh noms of the same old shit so you're just dredging up old ones. When you go to bed tonight, think about the fact that you will never, ever be a funny human being, and that everybody hates you.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

You boring fucking cunt. You can't even be bothered to create fresh noms of the same old shit so you're just dredging up old ones. When you go to bed tonight, think about the fact that you will never, ever be a funny human being, and that everybody hates you.

You havn't commented on the NHS buggery thread.

Will you be buying any of the new drug for yourself ?

lol.

Guest Your_Mum

You have to love the reaction from anyone with a gay son. It goes something like this,

"Yeah my sons gay but it's fine it's fine. Honestly it's really just fine. I'm okay with it so really really am just 100% fine with it. It's really really an okay fine thing. I love him more because he is gay. He's my son and I will... no I must I must love him. I do love him. Did I tell you I love him. He's my poof... urr I meant my poof son... no I meat my son. He's my son. My boy. My son. My only boy. He's gay. But honestly I so really really really am okay fine okay this"