CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FBI V Apple

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm more talking about Manky's acceptance that terrorism is such a threat that the government should have free reign to impinge on civil liberty wherever they see fit. This one example in isolation is not problem.

I know.. hence my "one by one and Apple do it themselves" idea... like most Murrican's, they've gone at it with the wrong idea...

Same as Iraq...

WMD? Bollocks to that, they should have simply gone in under the flag of genocide or ethnic cleansing of the Kurds and others, who would have been able to contradict that?

Guest Manky
40 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I know.. hence my "one by one and Apple do it themselves" idea... like most Murrican's, they've gone at it with the wrong idea...

Same as Iraq...

WMD? Bollocks to that, they should have simply gone in under the flag of genocide or ethnic cleansing of the Kurds and others, who would have been able to contradict that?

Or gone in on the grounds that it was time for a bit of cunt slapping.

I have nothing to fear from intensive surveillance. I darent even fart when I'm walking the dog as Mrs Manky has her sources

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bubbles said:

Fuck it, Mike, this ones on the house. 

I wonder if the FBI will be a-peeling the decision

That's probably at the core of their investigation.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja

The FBI reckon someone has come forward with a possible way to unlock the phone without Apples help...

Attorneys for Apple ...............said they hoped that the government would share with Apple any vulnerabilities of the iPhone that might come to light.

Yeah, like that's gong to fucking happen, you ignorant self-absorbed pricks...

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Manky said:

Fit all Apple phones with an explosive charge that can, when required, blow the head off the user. Not for any reason, just for fun.

So long as I get to play with that button...