CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roisin Conaty

Guest MikeD

I'm going to get slaughtered for this, but sod it. I've only ever seen her on panel shows, not seen her stand up routines, but I'd fuck her ragged. Plus I thought she was really funny when I saw her, one of the very few amusing wimmin comedians around these days. 

• Like 1

On Wednesday, March 02, 2016 at 8:41 PM, MikeD said:

Another comic fucking genius who's entire act consists of 'I'm fat, I'm shit at relationships and all men are cunts.'

But like that other fat fucking beast Jo Brand, who's bandwagon she's obviously jumping on, she's probably married, the hypocritical cunt.

She sounds cockney but with a name like that there's obviously a bit of the Oirish in there somewhere.imagesCP2QNZKX.jpg.050957ca40f2468361667

Looks like she could eat an apple through a letter box.

Guest deebom
8 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm going to get slaughtered for this, but sod it. I've only ever seen her on panel shows, not seen her stand up routines, but I'd fuck her ragged. Plus I thought she was really funny when I saw her, one of the very few amusing wimmin comedians around these days. 

I've never heard her, but she looks alright to me. She's not exactly an elephant.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Erm........i'd         fuck       it?

Neil..

I think the list of what you wouldn't fuck is more or less this...

• Judge
  • Withers
  • Piers Morgan
  • Ann Widdecombe (not sure on this one)
  • Prince William (and no... I don't mean a threesome with him and Kate, just him)
  • errr... ?

• 7 years later...