CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roisin Conaty

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Another comic fucking genius who's entire act consists of 'I'm fat, I'm shit at relationships and all men are cunts.'

But like that other fat fucking beast Jo Brand, who's bandwagon she's obviously jumping on, she's probably married, the hypocritical cunt.

She sounds cockney but with a name like that there's obviously a bit of the Oirish in there somewhere.imagesCP2QNZKX.jpg.050957ca40f2468361667

8 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Another comic fucking genius who's entire act consists of 'I'm fat, I'm shit at relationships and all men are cunts.'

But like that other fat fucking beast Jo Brand, who's bandwagon she's obviously jumping on, she's probably married, the hypocritical cunt.

She sounds cockney but with a name like that there's obviously a bit of the Oirish in there somewhere.imagesCP2QNZKX.jpg.050957ca40f2468361667

Fuck me, she looks like she should be ridden in The Grand National and soundly horse whipped. What an equine cunt.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, she looks like she should be ridden in The Grand National and soundly horse whipped. What an equine cunt.

She might have been in the Grand National but rode through the fences instead of over them.

She looks like Vanessa Feltz crossed with Bugs Bunny.

Just now, MikeD said:

She might have been in the Grand National but rode through the fences instead of over them.

She looks like Vanessa Feltz crossed with Bugs Bunny.

She's certainly submerged her fat fucking face in the nose bag one too many times.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Those teeth could do some serious damage to ones blue vein.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Those teeth could do some serious damage to ones blue vein.

I think I'd rather stick my knob in a piranha's mouth. But by the look of that monster, I doubt if you'd notice much difference.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, MikeD said:

There's always some fucker who has to lower the tone.

I know and the nom was only just getting into the penile injury phase.....Decimus jumps the gun and brings it to a shuddering halt by invoking the Blair harridan 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's certainly submerged her fat fucking face in the nose bag one too many times.

Admit it, you'd give her one up the wrong un.  

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I know and the nom was only just getting into the penile injury phase.....Decimus jumps the gun and brings it to a shuddering halt by invoking the Blair harridan 

All the horse references and I had a 'why the long face?' loaded and ready to go.

Blown out of the water by clown-face Blair.

If a load of trees ever need gnawed down and made into a lodge then this beaver-faced cunt should be the first port of call. What a fucking horror.

Speaking of horror and beavers, if you ever find yourself with 80-odd minutes to spare and “Zombeavers” is on the telly, I strongly recommend you have 40 wanks instead of watching it. 

zombeavers-review-jenn-transforms-into-z

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If a load of trees ever need gnawed down and made into a lodge then this beaver-faced cunt should be the first port of call. What a fucking horror.

Speaking of horror and beavers, if you ever find yourself with 80-odd minutes to spare and “Zombeavers” is on the telly, I strongly recommend you have 40 wanks instead of watching it. 

Esther Rantzen, the early years.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Zombeavers, you say. Sounds intriguing, what's it about?

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is this the film where they hired a makeup team to actually take the slap OFF Janet Street-Porter before she could appear on screen? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

Is this the film where they hired a makeup team to actually take the slap OFF Janet Street-Porter before she could appear on screen? 

I've put my cock in more dangerous situations than submitting it to the tender mercies of this rodents gob. Trying to slip it into Mrs. D's back passage when she is asleep is akin to the risk of tickling a silverbacks sack with your tongue: You're bound to either end up pounded into unconsciousness with hairy fists, or wake up in the morning with Simian A.I.D.S.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

With nashers like that, you'd have train tracks on the top of your shaft if you woke up next to her.

Guest MikeD

I caught about two minutes of her stand-up routine and honestly, how the fuck it lasted that long is a fucking mystery.

Fat, relationships, men, repeat.

An absolute one-trick pony cunt of the highest order.

Ha-ha, I got in a horse pun, you cunts!!!

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I caught about two minutes of her stand-up routine and honestly, how the fuck it lasted that long is a fucking mystery.

Stop talking out of your ass....

Nevermind, the chariots here...

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:19 PM, MikeD said:

Add Asian/black whatever's applicable.