CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Nice one, it made me spill my tea....I was actually told this by a girl in the office a couple of years ago.

How do you know if your sister is having her period............your Dads cock tastes funny again.

I nearly passed out with pleasure when she delivered the punch line as she was extremely shagtastic.

Leaving a meeting years ago, the boss had said the usual Management Speek of "we'll have to suck it and see"  ... when we left the meeting my rather cute (female) line manager said to me "Well *****,  I'll have to suck it and see shall I?"

Took a lot of effort to not get a semi on walking down the corridor behind her... especially when she looked over her shoulder, smirked at me and wiggled her arse...

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Leaving a meeting years ago, the boss had said the usual Management Speek of "we'll have to suck it and see"  ... when we left the meeting my rather cute (female) line manager said to me "Well *****,  I'll have to suck it and see shall I?"

Took a lot of effort to not get a semi on walking down the corridor behind her... especially when she looked over her shoulder, smirked at me and wiggled her arse...

Jesus, fucking, Christ. You truly are the worlds most pathetic cunt, aren't you? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Jesus, fucking, Christ. You truly are the worlds most pathetic cunt, aren't you? 

No, I'm not as practised as you are... I sit a good few places down the pathetic cunt list from you, decs, luke and the other prick...

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

when we left the meeting my rather cute (female) line manager said to me "Well *****,  I'll have to suck it and see shall I?"

At which point, you marched straight to HR and grassed her up for sexual harrasment. Snitching cunt.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

At which point, you marched straight to HR and grassed her up for sexual harrasment. Snitching cunt.

No, HR was a problem, two women of the same name, one fucking hot n horny, the other an overweight harriden... no matter how hot the assistant was, the 50/50 chance of the manager being there far outweighed the risk...

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, I'm not as practised as you are... I sit a good few places down the pathetic cunt list from you, decs, luke and the other prick...

phew....thank fuck for that.....for a minute there I thought I was on you like list.

Guest DingTheRioja
48 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ding is on my like list. The 'people I would like to see dead', list. 

You'll have to wait a few more decades... if you want to sort out the issue, kill yourself, just a thought.

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You'll have to wait a few more decades... if you want to sort out the issue, kill yourself, just a thought.

If I keep reading your frankly awful posts, I may have to. 

Then again, the corner would be far less colourful without me. 

Can you please stop being so shit at this? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you want to suck my dick, Ding?

Even if he says he doesn't, he's probably still thinking about it, the disgusting faggot. 

Just now, Decimus said:
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If he did decide to chow down on me, he'd take photographic evidence and grass himself up to the Westboro Baptist Church. The snitching cunt can't help himself.

Whilst it may be Friday, what the fuck is going on here, Decs?

Are you donating some of your prose to QC? I don't think he needs it, truth be told. After all, he's not Manky

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

This literally didn't happen. The addition of the word female in parentheses adds further suspicion that if it did, which it didn't, it would've been a bloke.

You're so full of shit, if you were given an enema we could bury you in a matchbox.

• Like 1

A glance over the shoulder, a flick of the hair and a lick of the lips can be the sexiest thing in the world. 

But according to my doctor, it's not appropriate during a rectal examination. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

"Well *****,  I'll have to suck it and see shall I?"

for ******

Read Cuntstick

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apologies for my above quote format. Admin, you hairy-gash loving fucking pervert, sort out your dog shit quote function, you vile cunt.

Worse than that is the edit function. I missed at least four 'cunts' and one 'wanker' in my last post to Spunkers and it failed me rotten upon my attempted revision. A complete pile of runny shit.

1 minute ago, nocti said:

Worse than that is the edit function. I missed at least four 'cunts' and one 'wanker' in my last post to Spunkers and it failed me rotten upon my attempted revision. A complete pile of runny shit.

Agreed. Once I have posted something, I don't seem to be able to edit and delete it if I have directly quoted someone. At best, it gives pedantic cunts with a dictionary on stand by carte blanche to correct me, at worst it makes me look like a drooling fucking spastic.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Do you want to suck my dick, Ding?

Your obsession with me is getting a tad over the top... please take your mercury drops and arsenic inhaler..

1 hour ago, nocti said:

This literally didn't happen. The addition of the word female in parentheses adds further suspicion that if it did, which it didn't, it would've been a bloke.

You're so full of shit, if you were given an enema we could bury you in a matchbox.

"literally"....?

Wanker.

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Your obsession with me is getting a tad over the top... please take your mercury drops and arsenic inhaler..

"literally"....?

Wanker.

Ding, stop trying to curry favour with cunts who are far more colourful, intelligent and entertaining than you. 

Seriously now, for your own good, kill yourself.