CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

"ooh, this is kinky!"  said my wife as I finished handcuffing her wrists and ankles to the bed.

"Just remember," I told her, "the safe word is 'purple'."

"Ok," she smiled. 

I said "not that you'll be able to say much while you're being waterboarded." 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Wife:. That lovely young mrs. Jones is out of the women's shelter today, just look at the black eyes she's still got. I wonder what she'll do now?

Husband:. The dishes if the bitch knows what's good for her. 

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wife:. That lovely young mrs. Jones is out of the women's shelter today, just look at the black eyes she's still got. I wonder what she'll do now?

Husband:. The dishes if the bitch knows what's good for her. 

Hilarious. Out of likes I'm afraid. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

For an older woman she seemed fit enough for drunken Doug. She pulled him back to her flat where they disrobed each other instantly. Doug was entranced by the old birds still rather perky tits, so he took one in his mouth and gave it an earnest suck. Within moments his mouth was full of her milk, which excited him even more. He asked the old cougar "luv, aren't you a bit old to be having milk?"  She said "yes dear, but I'm not too old to have cancer."  

I finished going down on my girlfriend, and she snuggled up to to me.

"Tell me," she whispered shyly, "what do I taste like down there?"

I thought for a moment. "Do you remember that holiday in the Bahamas, when we got up at midnight and went for a moonlit swim?" I asked. "Well, that's what you taste of...beautiful, warm, crystal clear seawater....."

"Oh, what a lovely thing to say," she sniffled.

"...that somebody's pissed in," I said.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

I walked in on my senile Grandmother sticking a carrot up her dusty old snatch today, and said "Arrrrr Nan…what the fuck? I was gonna eat that later……it'll just taste of carrots now'

13 hours ago, Bubbles said:

@Punkape @southerncunt

A British man is visiting Australia. The man at customs asks him "Do you have a criminal record?" 

The British man replies "I didn't think you need one to get into Australia any more."

Alternative punchline. 

The British man replies "Yes. There's a copy of Two Little Boys in my suitcase"

Edited by Mrs Roops
Please do not alter quotes

A joke is like a frog... When you dissect it, it dies. 

Get it? Just like a frog dies when you dissect it, so does a joke when you explain it. Basically, the frog is used as an analogy, to help people understand that jokes shouldn't be explained, because the joke will die, or more specifically, become unfunny.

So, just like when a frog dies when you dissect it, so does a joke when you dissect, or explain it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

A joke is like a frog... When you dissect it, it dies. 

Get it? Just like a frog dies when you dissect it, so does a joke when you explain it. Basically, the frog is used as an analogy, to help people understand that jokes shouldn't be explained, because the joke will die, or more specifically, become unfunny.

So, just like when a frog dies when you dissect it, so does a joke when you dissect, or explain it.

Leave scrotes out of this, bubbles. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/06/2016 at 8:25 PM, Bubbles said:

It was last week, sorry. 

Do you think ding will get my latest joke? 

You'll have to tell me which post was the joke and which was the abysmal dross first...?