CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Maria Sharapova

Neil

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Corner is a broad church; three, maybe four smart punters, two phenomenally thick, the rest in between. Gotta appeal to all.

You come across like someone devoid of all human emotion. I can't remember you ever posting anything even remotely humorous. Do you have pointy ears?

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Corner is a broad church; three, maybe four smart punters, two phenomenally thick, the rest in between. Gotta appeal to all.

That's probably one of the most up it's own arse comments I've ever read on here. And by fuck, there have been a lot.

Who the fuck made you Queen of the corner with the power to judge all?

9 hours ago, luke swarm said:

.....By the way Roops...at what level of intelligence do you consider yourself  just out of interest.....

Hey, I'm just a poor working-class Tesco shelf stacker from the valleys, far be it for me to place myself in the intellectual pecking order.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

I wonder who you are referring to here? Little digs here and there will not bring peace to the corner.

I do hope you are not classing yourself as one of the smart ones.

Now,off you go and pick up some local alky for anther photo session in your council flat.

By the way,it's Got To not gotta. What are you a fucking American?  Cunt.

What is it about you scoring own goals all the time?

32 minutes ago, Ape said:

You come across like someone devoid of all human emotion. I can't remember you ever posting anything even remotely humorous. Do you have pointy ears?

Short attention span aside, not like you to use re-heated keyboard warrior insults, eh?

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Who the fuck made you Queen of the corner with the power to judge all?

Just shut the fuck up Mikey and know your place......One day she might do you the great honour of cunting you personally. right place right time etc.

All hail the Queen of Cunts..hip.hip 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Have you? Not by me.

Usually Decimus, he leaves me alone for a while but the cunt always comes back.

It's kind of comforting to know he's always there.:D

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Just shut the fuck up Mikey and know your place......One day she might do you the great honour of cunting you personally. right place right time etc.

All hail the Queen of Cunts..hip.hip 

I know, and just when I was almost getting the hang of this computer thingy after years of only being allowed crayons.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Well, he's still my bitch, but you have him. I got bored owning him.

I'm not getting involved in your argument with him, I can see that one ending in a court case!

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Less of the plant pot, more of the plant food.

Northern vermin. Or as the Jocks call them, Southern vermin.

I hate those Southern cunts....from Dundee.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, he's still my bitch, but you have him. I got bored owning him.

Everyone, apart from you missed that. I made you look like a right ( hairy) cunt. Definitely 1-0 to me. You had to rely on your old friend spot in the guise of that readily available  admin account banning me because I was ripping you to shreds. You had a bit of respite, but you've brought yourself back to my attention. Problem is, you've also bored the fuck out of everyone else on this thread now and shown everyone what a pretentious cunt you are.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Usually Decimus, he leaves me alone for a while but the cunt always comes back.

It's kind of comforting to know he's always there.:D

A bit like chlamydiaeh?

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Everyone, apart from you missed that. I made you look like a right ( hairy) cunt. Definitely 1-0 to me. You had to rely on your old friend spot in the guise of that readily available  admin account banning me because I was ripping you to shreds. You had a bit of respite, but you've brought yourself back to my attention. Problem is, you've also bored the fuck out of everyone else on this thread now and shown everyone what a pretentious cunt you are.

You really do need to get laid...

Guest MikeD
21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh fuck, I wish I hadn't mentioned you now.

Sorry!!

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Short attention span aside, not like you to use re-heated keyboard warrior insults, eh?

Short attention span? Is this supposed to imply that you have said something humorous and I missed it? Funny, I don't recal being in a coma for two years....

Guest Bill Stickers

Roops... to call you a boring, patronising, self-obsessed, pious fuckwit would be an insult to all the hardworking, boring, patronising, self-obsessed, pious fuckwits in the world.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You really do need to get laid...

Thanks Ding.....good work I say.

Now please take the weekend off to practice what you preach, I believe that you owe us all a break from your incessant and pointless utterances.