CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who import Thai brides.

Earl of Punkape

You know the type. A short-arsed, fat,working class, balding oik who has been to Thailand or the Philippines and pays to "marry"  a whore half his age .He informs everyone that he has sex 10 times a day despite having a member like a hamsters.

He then treats her as a skivy before  eventually realising she doesn't speak English and she runs off with his mate.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You know the type. A short-arsed, fat,working class, balding oik who has been to Thailand or the Philippines and pays to "marry"  a whore half his age .He informs everyone that he has sex 10 times a day despite having a member like a hamsters.

He then treats her as a skivy before  eventually realising she doesn't speak English and she runs off with his mate.

I take it that you have experience of meeting this sort of unsavoury character Pinkape........Been hanging around the out of town Tesco store  again have we.

Personally I have never met anyone who has done this but I bow to your extensive experience 

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, luke swarm said:

I take it that you have experience of meeting this sort of unsavoury character Pinkape........Been hanging around the out of town Tesco store  again have we.

Personally I have never met anyone who has done this but I bow to your extensive experience 

It had to be a ladyboy, surely?

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

You're more likely to import a transexual bride then it's out with the Gerbils.........

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

You're more likely to import a transexual bride then it's out with the Gerbils.........

Its your Nom Pinky so I assume you based this on personal experience........has you Ladyboy run off with one of your pretend golfing chums.....fear not......you can always import another one...chin up son.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

You're probably still a virgin and want to remain so.

lol.

You are quite right...I never break my anal receivership virginity.......did your first penetration experience hurt Pinky.....come on share your experience. it might help other novice Gays and The Judge. 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Its your Nom Pinky so I assume you based this on personal experience........has you Ladyboy run off with one of your pretend golfing chums.....fear not......you can always import another one...chin up son.

You'll be having a party with hamsters and gerbils. Rodent heaven at Swarmys horrible abode...

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It had to be a ladyboy, surely?

Joking aside Punkape would not really an imported Ladyboy.....it will have to be a indigenous "Shim"  

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

You'll be having a party with hamsters and gerbils. Rodent heaven at Swarmys horrible abode...

Yes they are quite a tasty  party snack...a bit too bony for my tastes but not bad in a curry.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

How do you prepare them after internal recreation?

I get my wife to tandoori marinade them first ......oh I am terribly sorry Pinky, I should have not mentioned my wife as it will now make you feel sad and empty inside at a life wasted.

My sincere apologies.....in fact Dinner is nearly ready.....catch up with you in a couple of hours and enjoy your super noodles and economy sausages.      

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I get my wife to tandoori marinade them first ......oh I am terribly sorry Pinky, I should have not mentioned my wife as it will now make you feel sad and empty inside at a life wasted.

My sincere apologies.....in fact Dinner is nearly ready.....catch up with you in a couple of hours and enjoy your super noodles and economy sausages.      

Fuck me, super noodles. When I was a student my favourite meal was a double helping of rib rustlers, topped with super noodles with a couple of boxes of McCain micro chips on the side. Happy days.

Guest MikeD
49 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Always has to mention hamsters.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The moral of the story, make sure none of your mates speak Thai before introducing them to your wife. If he understands

สามีของฉันมีอวัยวะเพศขนาดเล็ก you're in trouble.

Guest DrCunt

Only a total cunt would import from these asian shitholes. Ukrainian and Russians are currently the most desperate for a way into the country, and they're much prettier. They'll still fuck all your mates and take half your money though.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

สามีของฉันมีอวัยวะเพศขนาดเล็ก 

Ha ha ha.....nice one Rick....so that's how you spell cufflinks in Thailand.

Guest deebom
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck me, is that you Paul?

Paul is my colleague. He's around 5 foot tall, late 50s, scruffy balding bloke. He has a 26 year old Filipino wife who he married when she was 18. Has two kids with her.

Now obviously she hasn't married him for his good looks and winning personalty. (He's a lazy miserable, skiving twat, with a drink problem.) She has been trying to get over here for several years, but he's been doing all the paperwork and fucking it up deliberately so the application gets rejected. He likes his life in the Philippines, and doesn't want her over here. She's obviously wised up to this, because the last application she filled out, has been accepted or whatever it is they say, so she's on her way.

He started showing me pictures of a caravan in some sort of holiday park in County fucking Durham that he's going to move this family of his in to.

So I said "You're going to live there?" with more than a hint of incredulity.

"Ah yeah." he replies.

"Is it not a little small for a family of 4? I counter, "Plus they are fucking freezing in the winter, and you cant live in them all year round." I add.

He then proceeds to witter on about how it's got a cooker and washing machine, shower, TV ect. I say I know this, I've stayed in one, they are ok for a week or two in the summer. But to live in one as a family, permanently? So I tell him he's out of his fucking mind and say no more on the subject.

She arrived last Monday...

But no caravan for the young lady and her children. She's at the airport and he's ringing the fucking council to try and get emergency housing. They are currently in a bedsit full of Kings Cross finest, while he fucks around on the phone to the council all day at work, trying to get them housed...

Utterly useless cunt, I feel sorry for the poor little cow. Talk about disappointment.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 hours ago, Punkape said:

I make that 2-0 on the Punkape own goal tally. Nominate cigar smoking estate agents and you've got yourself a hatrick.

Guest Manky
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, super noodles. When I was a student my favourite meal was a double helping of rib rustlers, topped with super noodles with a couple of boxes of McCain micro chips on the side. Happy days.

By the level of intelligence that your posts suggest, I suspect your time at university was spent in a specimen jar in the dibdob lab.