CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It's really not 'News'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

8 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Or, "I hope that cunt Trump doesn't become president, i'll be sacked from here and put out to build his fucking wall."

If there's a wall to be built, I hope she's building it. Perhaps she'd start the foundation herself, bending down low and then placing each brick gently into place, smearing the cement on there. Oops, she's forgot the fucking tool to spread it so she may as well use her tits, there she goes from side to side, shaking her firm, large...

Wait, I mean you're all fucking cunts and should hang yourselves. Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nocti said:

If there's a wall to be built, I hope she's building it. Perhaps she'd start the foundation herself, bending down low and then placing each brick gently into place, smearing the cement on there. Oops, she's forgot the fucking tool to spread it so she may as well use her tits, there she goes from side to side, shaking her firm, large...

Wait, I mean you're all fucking cunts and should hang yourselves. Fuck off.

Boobs and bricks?

you do realise Neil just imploded?

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, nocti said:

...and from the north, we have two fucking huge warm fronts coming in...

She's also done a bit of a "exercise vid" on their morning programme... and yes, it's exactly what you imagine...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

She's also done a bit of a "exercise vid" on their morning programme... and yes, it's exactly what you imagine...

I'm slightly concerned that this may portray me as a bit of a shallow cunt, and possibly even a tad misogynistic, but whilst her tits are a sight to behold, her fucking face looks like it is yet to finish buffering on a dial-up connection.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm slightly concerned that this may portray me as a bit of a shallow cunt, and possibly even a tad misogynistic, but whilst her tits are a sight to behold, her fucking face looks like it is yet to finish buffering on a dial-up connection.

Shallow?

On here?

Fuck off!

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

SEXIST BASTARDS!!!!

No we're not, we appreciate the wonders of the female figure in all it's glory....

.....especially when they're that glorious!

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nope. Down the gym in a minute, then off to claridges in my best dress for afternoon tea with friends

Shall I remind them to put the lock on the bathroom window this time?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You try clambering out of a window in 1940's tea dress. Oh you have haven't you?

You said you never tell!!

Bitch!

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, neil298 said:

God bless ya,I would fucking destroy that and some.Is there anything better than a fucking lovely pair of tits?,maybe 2 pairs?

A breast octopuss!!