CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The fucking French

Witheredscrote

18 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

...and Dear George just announced halving the price....

You are annoyed that the French Govt is going to make shit loads of money ripping off British consumers, then moving the tax liability out of Britain and hiding it under the carpet?

I hate to say it, but some of the best wine I have had recently was Californian... excluding a certain little vineyard in St Emilion...

It's Mr multi quote.

What a dreary fuckwit.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? Clearly its your mission in life to thumb through Roget's and find new adjectives to describe me, but really?

I think you're showing your age (although your pictures already did that). I have no idea what Roget's is. If you've never heard of the word recreant before it highlights your failings rather than mine, you dolt.

Guest Snatch
47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think you're showing your age (although your pictures already did that). I have no idea what Roget's is. If you've never heard of the word recreant before it highlights your failings rather than mine, you dolt.

How can you say that Sticks. She uses words like "Guys" "any fule kno" and "Gotta". She's young and hip.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

How can you say that Sticks. She uses words like "Guys" "any fule kno" and "Gotta". She's young and hip.

Shut it punter.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Oh, poor, poor, stupid boy. I've donated a sympathy like.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Keep it simple, Mike. They now have to look up the meaning of "session"

billsnatch1.jpg.37722047eae51719b58cbe29

We'd have to be turned on first and that ain't going to happen with a woman with a hairy crack befitting that of a building site.

Guest Snatch

How would you know? No responsible adult wouldn't let you near a building site.;)

Why don't you just stay logged in for fucks sake instead of logging out,waiting for a comment then logging back in again.

I wouldn't be let in a building site not being Polish.

Now kill yourself you fucking twat.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Why don't you just stay logged in for fucks sake instead of logging out,waiting for a comment then logging back in again.

I wouldn't be let in a building site not being Polish.

Now kill yourself you fucking twat.

You seem a bit hot under the collar. Take some Calpol.

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No,just bored with your Holier Than Thou attitude.

Excellent. According to you I'm young, hip and holy with attitude. I can live with that. Now as stimulating as our conversation is, I'm suddenly drawn to an episode of "Murder She Wrote". Stay warm pet!

Guest Snatch

Excellent. According to you I'm young, hip and holy with attitude. I can live with that. Now as stimulating as our conversation is, I'm suddenly drawn to an episode of "Murder She Wrote". Stay warm pet!

With you as the victim. I can live with that.

Guest Bill Stickers

Keep it simple, Mike. Bill & Snatch now have to look up the meaning of "session"

Brilliant. Oh how they're all laughing Roops.

• 4 months later...

Oh how I am laughing, it has finally been confirmed.  Hinkley Point is to be built by EDF to help great Britain with its electric supply. I feel as happy as Punky playing golf with a Catholic priest. For far too long the U.K has rested on its laurels, which incidentally would have withered and died if they had not been given water supplied by Veolia, another fine French company.

Vive la France!

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Oh how I am laughing, it has finally been confirmed.  Hinkley Point is to be built by EDF to help great Britain with its electric supply. I feel as happy as Punky playing golf with a Catholic priest. For far too long the U.K has rested on its laurels, which incidentally would have withered and died if they had not been given water supplied by Veolia, another fine French company.

You french peasants haven't got anything to fucking crow about. You ought to stop fucking trying to buy into everyone else's countries and sort your own fucking place out first. Try starting with buying a decent intelligence service so you can have at least some idea whats going on with your wonderful home grown terrorists.............. Then, when you have some idea of whats fucking happening in your own country, by all means tell us how good you are. Until then fuck off you smelly fucking arm pitted incest loving cunts. Oh by the way, the Germans are looking at you...........................lol fuck off cunts

58 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Vive la France!

I take it your love-spud had to be removed as a result of the French nuclear power program? 

That you would wish the same affliction on your betters/saviours across 'la manche' is obvious jealousy,being that you are stuck in the darkest depths of 'trou du cul-maritime' next to a pressurised reactor vessel. 

Maybe you should go on strike about something

or kill yourself