CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go to the dogs

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

easy stages son, easy stages

A strongly worded letter to the council first........ 

preferably smeared in excrement... whether it's yours or the dogs very much depends on what kind of message you want to send...

Guest JackoTC
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 6:52 PM, Punkape said:

All the gambling is bent and the dogs themselves are often sabotaged by the handlers who stamp on their paws before they go in the starting cages. Drugs are rife amongst the dogs who are half-crazed with stimulatants and every cunt at the event either as a user or dealer.

Elastic bands tied tight round their balls. Stones and gravel superglued between their paws. I've seen it done. Smashing.

Guest judgetwi
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 6:52 PM, Punkape said:

This is about as downmarket as you can get.Nearly every cunt who attends these ridiculous events is a criminal,a feckless gambler,a thug or all 3.

All the gambling is bent and the dogs themselves are often sabotaged by the handlers who stamp on their paws before they go in the starting cages. Drugs are rife amongst the dogs who are half-crazed with stimulatants and every cunt at the event either as a user or dealer. 

"The Dogs" twats only..

The 1950's are long gone dicksplash. "Starting cages"?? Are you having a fucking laugh or what? If you got your pathetic, lonely arse out of the door now and  again you might know something about the real world. Your stereotypical view of dog racing is as accurate as your toff act and your previous  bible-basher act. There are some right thick losers on here but you are No. 1. Congratulations sadboy.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/21/2016 at 5:23 PM, Punkape said:

What would you propose? A Bataclan type assault or maybe the aerial napalming of a meeting followed by full scale atrocities upon any wounded or survivors......

In your case, I have no faith whatsoever that the dogs will be saved or benefit from anything you attempted. 

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The 1950's are long gone dicksplash. "Starting cages"?? Are you having a fucking laugh or what? If you got your pathetic, lonely arse out of the door now and  again you might know something about the real world. Your stereotypical view of dog racing is as accurate as your toff act and your previous  bible-basher act. There are some right thick losers on here but you are No. 1. Congratulations sadboy.

Only the pig ignorant would confuse evangelism with Catholocism.

We know you're at the dogs every week then.

Knew the Kray's aswell did you?

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think you mean Catholicism.

He knows what he meant, his Private Edukashun was the besterest in the kuntry...

On 20/03/2016 at 8:46 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to get dragged along to Catford every Friday and and saturday nights when I was a kid with my brothers. I remember a lot of noise,smoke and beer. I picked up a lot of sayings that got my legs slapped by my mum and from the teachers at school when I uttered them.

I love it when you talk dirty.