CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go to the dogs

Earl of Punkape

This is about as downmarket as you can get.Nearly every cunt who attends these ridiculous events is a criminal,a feckless gambler,a thug or all 3.

All the gambling is bent and the dogs themselves are often sabotaged by the handlers who stamp on their paws before they go in the starting cages. Drugs are rife amongst the dogs who are half-crazed with stimulatants and every cunt at the event either as a user or dealer. 

"The Dogs" twats only..

Guest luke swarm
39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is about as downmarket as you can get.Nearly every cunt who attends these ridiculous events is a criminal,a feckless gambler,a thug or all 3.

All the gambling is bent and the dogs themselves are often sabotaged by the handlers who stamp on their paws before they go in the starting cages. Drugs are rife amongst the dogs who are half-crazed with stimulatants and every cunt at the event either as a user or dealer. 

"The Dogs" twats only..

I hate to say it but I have to agree with Pinkape here......all these things stated are rife and it is a cruel and corrupt environment...another vile fact is that the dogs are heartlessly discarded if the are not consistent winners or are aging.

However I could forgive all of this but incredibly the people who turn up at these events are invariably wearing ties which can generate more static than a van de graaf generator and the last time I went I could not have located a set of cufflinks if my life depended on it. Disgusting and inexcusable state of affairs.  

Good Nom Pinky and give yourself another lol . 

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A nomination that hasn't been relevant since the 1970s. Nice one fuck nugget. 

I'll settle for anything that doesn't mention fucking Tesco or Asda.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A good nom. dog racing is for cunts. The horses is where any modern gent gambler should be, a members enclosure only. The Grandstand is for cunts that shop at Tesco and play the oboe. lol

41 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

LlI hate to say it but I have to agree with Pinkape here......all these things stated are rife and it is a cruel and corrupt environment...another vile fact is that the dogs are heartlessly discarded if the are not consistent winners or are aging.

However I could forgive all of this but incredibly the people who turn up at these events are invariably wearing ties which can generate more static than a van de graaf generator and the last time I went I could not have located a set of cufflinks if my life depended on it. Disgusting and inexcusable state of affairs.  

Good Nom Pinky and give yourself another lol . 

You obsequious grovelling twat.

Guest deebom

The dogs? Who goes to the fucking dogs these days? All the dog tracks have been closed down and the land sold off for 'Luxury apartments.'

Which gives me an idea for a nom...

58 minutes ago, MikeD said:

The Cheltenham Festival for chavs and pikeys.

I used to get dragged along to Catford every Friday and and saturday nights when I was a kid with my brothers. I remember a lot of noise,smoke and beer. I picked up a lot of sayings that got my legs slapped by my mum and from the teachers at school when I uttered them.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Punkape said:

What do you mean "not relevant since the 70's ?"

Cunts are still heavily involved in this nonsense.

What is your source material? Penny dreadfuls from the seaside arcade? 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The hushed whispers emanating from a wetherspoon's glory hole.

Ah yes, I heard his father used to make a young master PunkApe wait outside the stall, while he entertained the working class boys.

That was until his mother the Dutchess of Cunt County found out and left the household. 

Guest luke swarm
43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The hushed whispers emanating from a wetherspoon's glory hole.

Weatherspoons are doing gloryholes in your locality Decimus......what an enlightened place Norfolk is...round here they just sell nearly out of date beer and microwaved pie and chips to those unfortunates about to be made homeless.

I really must book a holiday  for one in the broads this year to errr umm sample the local ale and cuisine.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On March 20, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Punkape said:

"The Dogs" twats only..

Do you bother to utilize your "extensive resources" to make changes?  I do happen to agree anybody who frequents these deplorable events crosses a boundary into new depths of utter cuntery, doing fuck all about except braying on and on here is hardly a progressive course of action. 

26 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do you bother to utilize your "extensive resources" to make changes?  I do happen to agree anybody who frequents these deplorable events crosses a boundary into new depths of utter cuntery, doing fuck all about except braying on and on here is hardly a progressive course of action. 

What would you propose? A Bataclan type assault or maybe the aerial napalming of a meeting followed by full scale atrocities upon any wounded or survivors......

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What would you propose? A Bataclan type assault or maybe the aerial napalming of a meeting followed by full scale atrocities upon any wounded or survivors......

easy stages son, easy stages

A strongly worded letter to the council first........ 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

easy stages son, easy stages

A strongly worded letter to the council first........ 

preferably smeared in excrement... whether it's yours or the dogs very much depends on what kind of message you want to send...