CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not having food on a plate

Bubba C

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sparkling water with a twist of lime please.

I hope there's no lime left and it's a disappointing lemon.

Guest N/A
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

It was a trap, any self respecting yob does not drink alcohol on match day.

On match day we wake early and go for a stroll through the park, maybe play boule with then French, pop into then patisserie on the way back to the hotel and spend the rest of the morning discussing Jean Paul Satre over a small espresso.  We then retire to our rooms exhausted for an afternoon nap.  Make luv to a chic petite Audrey Hepburn type Parisian girl, smoke 20, shower and don our tuxedos in preparation for the evenings entertainment.......we swoon at the tense tactical battle that is the nil nil,draw...Bale scores in the 91 st minute and we all roundly applause a well earned Welsh victory.  We retire to our hotel room and do not go on a fucking alcohol fueled fucking rampage of terror smashing the place up and burning every Welsh cunt we can find on a bonfire of cafe tables we have made in the town square......this will happen !  Mark my words.

Guest deebom

I had a burger somewhere or other recently, was nice burger, big and messy, just how I like them. However, it came on a slice of fucking slate and the juices, sauce and whatnot proceeded to run off the slate and on to the fucking table. Wankers.

11 minutes ago, deebom said:

I had a burger somewhere or other recently, was nice burger, big and messy, just how I like them. However, it came on a slice of fucking slate and the juices, sauce and whatnot proceeded to run off the slate and on to the fucking table. Wankers.

That place may well have been Wales, Db. It's renowned for its slate, big messy burgers, and a fair few wankers*.

At least you've experienced the idiotic phenomenon. What a complete pile of utter fucking shit.

*present company excluded

54 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

On match day we wake early and go for a stroll through the park, maybe play boule with then French, pop into then patisserie on the way back to the hotel and spend the rest of the morning discussing Jean Paul Satre over a small espresso.  We then retire to our rooms exhausted for an afternoon nap.  Make luv to a chic petite Audrey Hepburn type Parisian girl, smoke 20, shower and don our tuxedos in preparation for the evenings entertainment.......we swoon at the tense tactical battle that is the nil nil,draw...Bale scores in the 91 st minute and we all roundly applause a well earned Welsh victory.  We retire to our hotel room and do not go on a fucking alcohol fueled fucking rampage of terror smashing the place up and burning every Welsh cunt we can find on a bonfire of cafe tables we have made in the town square......this will happen !  Mark my words.

Well you are certainly living up to your name . Another essay

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

do you own a yacht ? 

Guest N/A
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you play with it in the bath?

Yes I luv playing with it in the bath it gives me tremendous pleasure and if you came close enough Gypsy it would leave your face  looking like a decorators radio.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Well you are certainly living up to your name . Another essay

Some detail is necessary for a proper, acceptable cunting, you garlic crunching cunt.