CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life changes/choices/cunts

Bubba C

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, you nocturnal cunt. What is the point of this picture you keep posting? Mildly amusing first time out, now, nothing, most boring. 

I'm enjoying my time surrounded by the colourful cunts of the corner, and as is oft mentioned, you were an esteemed contributor at one point. 

Could you do me a favour and try to entertain me? I'm pretty sure the rest of the cunts have gone to bed. 

Just now, Bubbles said:

Frank, you nocturnal cunt. What is the point of this picture you keep posting? Mildly amusing first time out, now, nothing, most boring. 

I'm enjoying my time surrounded by the colourful cunts of the corner, and as is oft mentioned, you were an esteemed contributor at one point. 

Could you do me a favour and try to entertain me? I'm pretty sure the rest of the cunts have gone to bed. 

Bill recently called me the Les Dennis of the Corner. Do you have any idea how that made me feel?

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill recently called me the Les Dennis of the Corner. Do you have any idea how that made me feel?

At least he's talking to you. That's more than he musters for some of these cunts. 

He once called me a cunt, but now we seem to be getting along just dandy. Maybe you could take up a hobby together? Crochet, perhaps? 

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He's an insufferable twat, but this is an act. We know this 'cos he says so.

Dearie me. So you aren't playing a character on here? You really are an uptight, unfunny, wound-up dizzy old tart? Well fuck me sideways. I feel very sorry for you.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Dearie me. So you aren't playing a character on here? You really are an uptight, unfunny, wound-up dizzy old tart? Well fuck me sideways. I feel very sorry for you.

No, this is the real me. I am the dried up, highly-strung old harridan that you allude to. I am the tumour without humour within the body that is the Corner. All sympathy gratefully received.:(

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is this your fabled IP machine that Frank outed as a child's play thing?

Who needs the machine? Why did the self-appointed "Chairman of the Welcoming Committee" not tear into the newbie after the latter's inaugural and subsequent posts?  Of course, the mutual and regular exchange of "likes" between Billy Big Balls and Big Bow Balls is entirely above board and correct and should be seen as nothing more than tokens of admiration within a burgeoning friendship. Any insinuation to the contrary is as scurrilous as it is reprehensible.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, this is the real me. I am the dried up, highly-strung old harridan that you allude to. I am the tumour without humour within the body that is the Corner. All sympathy gratefully received.:(

Who needs the machine? Why did the self-appointed "Chairman of the Welcoming Committee" not tear into the newbie after the latter's inaugural and subsequent posts?  Of course, the mutual and regular exchange of "likes" between Billy Big Balls and Big Bow Balls is entirely above board and correct and should be seen as nothing more than tokens of admiration within a burgeoning friendship. Any insinuation to the contrary is as scurrilous as it is reprehensible.

You paranoid fucking idiot. I'm off to give him a few more likes.

Guest MikeD
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What a lot of big words, I understood some of them.

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You paranoid fucking idiot. I'm off to give him a few more likes.

Sticks,you bully newbies it's wrong. You don't bully newbies your automatically a multi.

So sayeth the cunt that is Roops.

Cue the "your all fucking retards" reply from the corners very own rocket scientist.

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He's an insufferable twat, but this is an act. We know this 'cos he says so.

He's a cunt. If he lived near me I'd train my dog to shit on his doorstep.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He's a cunt. If he lived near me I'd train my dog to shit on his doorstep.

No need to, I am sure he shits on it himself.

17 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Shit from a white dog.

Gobbie, I know that you find me attractive, although perhaps a little impertinent at times. I'm not coming on to you..not on here, but I think it's about time we had an eyeball.

Face fucking aside, I think we could be good for each other.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gobbie, I know that you find me attractive, although perhaps a little impermanent at times. I'm not coming on to you..not on here, but I think it's about time we had an eyeball.

I would guess that you're probably past your prime.. face fucking 

I agree Gobbie.....I think you should take this fantastic opportunity, accept and fuck this cunts face till it is a bloody hole. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

I agree Gobbie.....I think you should take this fantastic opportunity, accept and fuck this cunts face till it is a bloody hole. 

Fuck-face is how I'd refer to him.

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gobbie, I know that you find me attractive, although perhaps a little impertinent at times. I'm not coming on to you..not on here, but I think it's about time we had an eyeball.

I think you might be a little bit drunk Frank. Drink some coffee and have a early night.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

I think you might be a little bit drunk Frank. Drink some coffee and have a early night.

Probably isn't, his talent for being an arsehole doesn't require alcohol.