CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life changes/choices/cunts

Bubba C

Being fueled up on wine, vodka and whiskey, this may need revisiting in the morning, however, sometimes, not being able to slam the gear up my snout and pills down my throat without consequence, due to life changing and 'settling down', is a right shitty cunt.

Married life isn't without merit, but finishing work on a Friday afternoon and getting obliterated off your lid until Monday morning is/was great fun. 

Life can be a right cunt. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember those days. Well actually I don't.

Indeed Gyps. Going on a 48 hour session sustained only by alcohol and narcotics was such a frolic, the fuckers you forget are invariably the best. 

Reminiscing with mates about how absolutely fucked you could get, pushing the boundaries of life itself, is cracking good fun. 

Although, as my eyes draw heavy, I shall leave you with these wise words of wisdom, "don't smoke crack". 

Guest Manky

If you live in Wales, the narcotics and alcohol are indeed a necessity to dull the pain of a hopeless drab existence.

Whereas I, and the lucky others on here can immerse ourselves in the sophisticated cultural lifestyle that permeates every second of our lives.

But I preferred getting fucking twatted on beer.

Personality traits of an addict.

1. They lie.

2. They manipulate.

3. They are very likely to be engaged in criminal acts.

4. An addict will be abusive.

5.An addict will shift the blame.

Must be a few crusty nosed darren days on here.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He let slip that he lives in a bungalow. A fine contribution considering the enjoyment I gained cunting him after he revealed his dirty little secret.

A bungalow? Jesus. Has anyone ever cunted themselves to that (one) level before? Fucking hell.

Drew, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were such a sad individual, you have my condolences, you fucking sap. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

you have my condolences,  

believe me Bubba.......that feeling of sympathy and goodwill will pass very quickly with this particular cunt........the bungalow was a natural and unconscious choice for someone with not a lot going on upstairs   

1 hour ago, Manky said:

If you live in Wales, the narcotics and alcohol are indeed a necessity to dull the pain of a hopeless drab existence.

Whereas I, and the lucky others on here can immerse ourselves in the sophisticated cultural lifestyle that permeates every second of our lives.

But I preferred getting fucking twatted on beer.

Very true, Manky, Wales can often be a grey and drab place. However, I'm pretty sure I'd rather it to living in the fucking eternal gutter that is your home. 

I'm having an internal debate now, would I rather do a few lines of charles, have a laugh, open up my mind to new ideas and concepts. Or, would I rather congregate with my xenophobic, bigoted chums in a disgusting pub, that's only redecoration since the war is the different colour tobacco stains on the wall, and discuss how the fags and the coloureds are taking over the country

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

a disgusting pub, that's only redecoration since the war is the different colour tobacco stains on the wall, and discuss how the fags and the coloureds are taking over the country. 

You do surprise me Bubba....I had no idea that you had been to Mankys local, the British Queen in Salford as well.

Just now, luke swarm said:

You do surprise me Bubba....I had no idea that you had been to Mankys local, the British Queen in Salford as well.

It's a disgusting grief hole, Swarm. The only compulsory dress code is a tattoo of an anchor or dagger on your forearm, from your initiation ceremony for the Merchant Navy. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Being fueled up on wine, vodka and whiskey, this may need revisiting in the morning, however, sometimes, not being able to slam the gear up my snout and pills down my throat without consequence, due to life changing and 'settling down', is a right shitty cunt.

Married life isn't without merit, but finishing work on a Friday afternoon and getting obliterated off your lid until Monday morning is/was great fun. 

Life can be a right cunt. 

A good rule of thumb is not to use needles, the only dope worth shooting is Frank. 

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It's a disgusting grief hole, Swarm. The only compulsory dress code is a tattoo of an anchor or dagger on your forearm, from your initiation ceremony for the Merchant Navy. 

I also bet it had a flag of St George draped over the outside.....these places usually do,  indicating the kind of clientele therein and who they wish to attract.

As an afterthought they usually have a blackboard outside proudly stating that they sky football and serve fosters or carling lager...as if its some kind of thing to be proud of. 

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I also bet it had a flag of St George draped over the outside.....these places usually do,  indicating the kind of clientele therein and who they wish to attract.

As an afterthought they usually have a blackboard outside proudly stating that they sky football and serve fosters or carling lager...as if its some kind of thing to be proud of. 

Just so. And Friday night is 'karaoke night', of which you must buy tickets to attend, as though it's a farewell concert by some global rock supergroup. 

I imagine that walking into Manky's local dive would cause a scene similar to that in American Werewolf in London, when the hiking 'outsiders' dare to enter the locals' watering hole. 

Guest Manky

I'd you cunts (Bobbins and Smarm) walked into my local, The Jolly Untersturmbahnfuhrer, you would be pleasantly surprised. Klan hoods are not mandatory except on burning cross nights. The clientele come from a rich and varied WASP background. The functions are under investigation  by ECHR and Amnesty but that is only a misunderstanding. Mine host, Josef Adolf Hermann Smith did not run any camps, never visited Stalingrad and never lived in Patagonia from'45-'77

You pair of thick fucks.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I'd you cunts (Bobbins and Smarm) walked into my local, The Jolly Untersturmbahnfuhrer, you would be pleasantly surprised. Klan hoods are not mandatory except on burning cross nights. The clientele come from a rich and varied WASP background. The functions are under investigation  by ECHR and Amnesty but that is only a misunderstanding. Mine host, Josef Adolf Hermann Smith did not run any camps, never visited Stalingrad and never lived in Patagonia from'45-'77

You pair of thick fucks.

I am truly sorry Manky, I may have jumped to conclusions.....anyway.... Prost

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am truly sorry Manky, I may have jumped to conclusions.....anyway.... Prost

No hard feelings you cunt. And its Proust, Marcel Proust. I reckon you should read 'A le recherche dun temps perdu' if you truly wish to understand your fellow man.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

A bungalow? Jesus. Has anyoneIever cunted themselves to  that (one) level before? Fucking hell.

Drew, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were such a sad individual, you have my condolences, you fucking sap. 

I can see that you wouldn't want to live in a bungalow in Wales. The further you can get from it the better, even if it is vertically. You disabled toilet door handle.

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can see that you wouldn't want to live in a bungalow in Wales. The further  you can get from it the better, even if it is vertically. You disabled toilet door handle.

Drew, forgive me if I'm wrong, but surely this analogy would be better suited to a multi-storey dwelling? Being lower down involves being closer to Welsh soil... You stupid fucking bungalow loving cunt.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can see that you wouldn't want to live in a bungalow in Wales. The further you can get from it the better, even if it is vertically. You disabled toilet door handle.

I very much doubt you can see fuck all, with the view from your 1 storey dwelling being only that of the ankles of passers-by. 

Do your net curtains hide much of your shame, you fucking meerkat.