CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Port Talbot

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Fatty said:

Can I have a go on your mum??

Fatty you cunt, if you're one thing, you're concise. Unlike those rambling, meandering fuckwits Roops and Ding.

However, you are absolutely repulsive. You probably visit Port Talbot to pick up vulnerables from the special needs home. 

Luckily for the universe, a heart attack is surely just around the corner.

Toodle pip fuckwit. 

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

but the cunts who buy these products do not know that Snatch...hence the phrase not a household name.....I believe they also own Tate and Lyle the sugar firm.

In fact most of the British Brands ...British Gas, British Airways etc are owned by johnny forriner......Britain is open for business....everything reduced......its called a free market and globalisation.....its the worst type of capitalism.     

Won't that fictional cunt Punkape be upset.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Not at all...I believe that his favourite...Tescos is still a true Brit 

It was founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen who was the son of Jewish migrants from Poland. So although English it is also a little bit Polish.

And Jewish. Which would explain Judge's Tesco danger wanks.

Guest Manky

Which bit of companies being owned by folk abroad don't I like?

Is it the insidious Johnny Foreigner with his slimy fingers meddling in our way of life so he can destroy us with his dodgy foreign ways because they couldn't beat is in a scrap?

Or is that nice hedge fund manager too heavily taxed?

I will let the corner ponder this cuntish dilemma. Those that are not too stoned, drunk or just plain stupid at this time on a Friday.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh no, how will the cunts finance their subsidised prescriptions and bilingual road signs now?

Probably by whoring and stealing. 

Guest Fatty
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fatty you cunt, if you're one thing, you're concise. Unlike those rambling, meandering fuckwits Roops and Ding.

However, you are absolutely repulsive. You probably visit Port Talbot to pick up vulnerables from the special needs home. 

Luckily for the universe, a heart attack is surely just around the corner.

Toodle pip fuckwit. 

You seem to be mellowing with age Stickers you soppy cunt

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

12 billion a year in foreign aid, 450 million in aid to help foreign industry. Port Talbot workers fuck all. Cunts.

I'm not sure how much the locals of that shit-hole cost with their prescriptions, Edward, but it's a lot, they are cunts. 

16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'm not sure how much the locals of that shit-hole cost with their prescriptions, Edward, but it's a lot, they are cunts. 

But they are our cunts. The government would not help any industry in this country with exception of banking, yet happily give our money away in foreign aid to include the financial  backing of the African spice fucking girls.