CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spunkless Wanking.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This is true, I never see them anywhere, even here, and every cunt comes here. Apart from the rugby , they get off their fat arses for only that.

What sort of cunt goes looking for Welsh people? You sad boring fucking twat. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Some sort of cunt spotter?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Anyway , you little shit, I did not say I went out looking for them, only that I do not notice the cunts at large in general, quite rightly they're too embarrassed to be heard yodelling about normal parts of Britain. 

30 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Anyway , you little shit, I did not say I went out looking for them, only that I do not notice the cunts at large in general, quite rightly they're too embarrassed to be heard yodelling about normal parts of Britain. 

My favourite past time is eavesdropping on people and their conversations in order to determine their nationality, you fucking gimp.

I'm sure it would be easy to spot you as you probably resemble a stubby little leprechaun in a kilt, generating white noise from the corner of the room  

Now, get back to being funny you soppy cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

My favourite past time is eavesdropping on people and their conversations in order to determine their nationality, you fucking gimp.

I'm sure it would be easy to spot you as you probably resemble a stubby little leprechaun in a kilt, generating white noise from the corner of the room  

Now, get back to being funny you soppy cunt. 

That's a great favourite past time bubbles. Eavesdropping through some horrid little spunk rimmed glory hole no doubt to determine how much of a faggot is the cunt in the adjoining cottage. Is he clean? Research like that. You're disgusting.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's a great favourite past time bubbles. Eavesdropping through some horrid little spunk rimmed glory hole no doubt to determine how much of a faggot is the cunt in the adjoining cottage. Is he clean? Research like that. You're disgusting.

You're losing it, Quincy, time for a break perhaps? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, nocti said:

When's your birthday, Quince? Perhaps some of the cunts on here could have a whip-round and get you one of these fucking mental things as a gift? 

You fucking nutty bastard.

If that's what it takes, that's what it takes.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

You're losing it, Quincy, time for a break perhaps? 

Ideally a psychotic break culminating in him jumping off a Scottish mountain. 

8 hours ago, scotty said:

Another aficionado of rogers profanisaurus. Good lad. 

I do actually have an entry in said tome but the cunts never sent me my pencil,The word was 'Ignoranus' and I defined it as someone incredibly thick as well as being an arsehole ie Jade Goody.Before they printed it she fucking croaked so they substituted it with some other cunt,and I still didn't get my pencil, the cunts

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I do actually have an entry in said tome but the cunts never sent me my pencil,The word was 'Ignoranus' and I defined it as someone incredibly thick as well as being an arsehole ie Jade Goody.Before they printed it she fucking croaked so they substituted it with some other cunt,and I still didn't get my pencil, the cunts

I've got a few entries in there, including "can I quote you on that?"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

I'll give you your pencil: right through your eyeball and into your brain. I'm an expert marksman.

Guest MikeD
On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:01 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Woe betide the cunt who spills his seed on the ground with enough gusto that the factory's two workers chuck down tools and picket.

Not only is it a waste of valuable spunkium phosphate that would otherwise be supplementing the missus's diet, providing an excellent hair conditioner, and generously enhancing her facial skin-tone, it also may contribute to marital issues via the suspicion one is injecting ones payload into orbit around another body. 

At the height of my masterbatory powers I would of a day cream around the house or garden 5 or 7 times a day- alas! Now I must watch my step.

I am sure I am not alone when In hesitating over that 4th ham shandy thinking "fucking just do it QC , she's going to give out fuck all later anyway", then Sod's law, she arrives home with a glint in her eye and you know you must contractually deliver the goods. 

Quick! Eat 6 bananas! A packet of zinc supplements! And to work! Much grunting and over acting and you realise you are not capable of delivering a 5th hot yogurt! What to do? She will catch on at the lack of "trickle down economics", so- withdraw, gasp dramatically, place one finger against one nostril and blast the snot from the other over her back.

cushdy.

Or wankless spunking, that's usually what happens to me.

Don't touch it!!!!

Guest Gong Farmer
On 4-4-2016 at 9:41 PM, Bill Stickers said:

If this thread doesn't have the new members joining in their droves I simply don't know what will. A timeless nomination with high quality responses. More! More! 

Or how about Less! Less! of you, you unfathomable cuntbag? Go on, fuck off you fucking shirt lifting  shitweasel.

• 1 year later...
Guest Bill Stickers
On 04/04/2016 at 5:01 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Woe betide the cunt who spills his seed on the ground with enough gusto that the factory's two workers chuck down tools and picket.

Not only is it a waste of valuable spunkium phosphate that would otherwise be supplementing the missus's diet, providing an excellent hair conditioner, and generously enhancing her facial skin-tone, it also may contribute to marital issues via the suspicion one is injecting ones payload into orbit around another body. 

At the height of my masterbatory powers I would of a day cream around the house or garden 5 or 7 times a day- alas! Now I must watch my step.

I am sure I am not alone when In hesitating over that 4th ham shandy thinking "fucking just do it QC , she's going to give out fuck all later anyway", then Sod's law, she arrives home with a glint in her eye and you know you must contractually deliver the goods. 

Quick! Eat 6 bananas! A packet of zinc supplements! And to work! Much grunting and over acting and you realise you are not capable of delivering a 5th hot yogurt! What to do? She will catch on at the lack of "trickle down economics", so- withdraw, gasp dramatically, place one finger against one nostril and blast the snot from the other over her back.

cushdy.

Quince?