CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spunkless Wanking.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Vile cunt, i was reading  out loud to the Mrs  as she tossed my salad and she had to take her tounge out my arse that quick she almost choked  on a big clump of arse fluff caked in arse angel delight ,put  her right  off her toad in the hole dinner I made.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Quincy; if you went camping and woke up with a used condom hanging out your arse, would you tell anyone?

If the answers no, do you want to go camping?

Hang on. Is this drug related?

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hang on. Is this drug related?

It could be. I'm not sure how drugs mules retrieve their stash, whether it's puking or shitting. I'm guessing the latter so you're the corners expert on all things scatt and you can probably smell it when you're hovering it up?

Actually, it's only a wind up to get you to respond in a vulgar and funny way. I'd have to be pissed out of my skull to even contemplate bare back riding a primate like you and then would 100% kill myself the next day. Probably hang myself with a yellow tie.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Vile cunt, i was reading  out loud to the Mrs  as she tossed my salad and she had to take her tounge out my arse that quick she almost choked  on a big clump of arse fluff caked in arse angel delight ,put  her right  off her toad in the hole dinner I made.

Hey I don't want to go all albert dross on you, but what is a tounge, is it like a tongue?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Snowflake said:

A botched use of the English language by an illiterate fucking baffoon?

Yes I see where I went wrong, full stop has been replaced with a comma and now the question mark is in the correct place.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
51 minutes ago, scotty said:

To be fair snowy, binmen aren't usually famed for their suave erudition. I bet Oscar Wilde never worked the round. 

I bet he worked a few rounds.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Albert: can you do me a favour and annoy Fucknugget into a permanent departure? When you've done that, can you please retire yourself. Thanks. 

No.