CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Bobby Davro

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I'm so sorry I didn't realise this was a private jiz fest,

I shall let you get on with your private little chode party and carry on wanking over my Tim Wonnacott dvd collection. 

Try not to choke on the cum.

Cunts!  

33 minutes ago, Anal gas said:

I'm so sorry I didn't realise this was a private jiz fest,

I shall let you get on with your private little chode party and carry on wanking over my Tim Wonnacott dvd collection. 

Try not to choke on the cum.

Cunts!  

Many thanks, Mr Gas. The fact that you can put a name to that gap-toothed bastard (I had to Google the cunt), let alone masturbate to him, relegates you to a demographic of lower standing that neither Mr Scrote nor I could stoop to. Good day to you, sir.

Cunt.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Rev said:

Never mind fucking that coiffured cockthistle ponce Bobby Davro...who's up for fucking the shit out of Debbie McGee, now that that jug-eared fucking pixie Paul Daniels bought the big ticket? 

Oi Rev you McCunt,where the fuck have you been? You fuck off and come back as if nothings happened. I hope your going to hang around a bit  more this time.

Now all we need to do is get that hammering cunt Fender back.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Oi Rev you McCunt,where the fuck have you been? You fuck off and come back as if nothings happened. I hope your going to hang around a bit  more this time.

Now all we need to do is get that hammering cunt Fender back.

As if he owns the fucking place, snatchers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He might well do QC.

So might I. Probably not. A nominet search reveals only one owner , and a companies house / Moody's search would reveal any beneficial owners of any joint asset if incorporated. Public info.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

So might I. Probably not. A nominet search reveals only one owner , and a companies house / Moody's search would reveal any beneficial owners of any joint asset if incorporated. Public info.

Question is QC,would you waste your hard earned on this shit?

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Anal gas said:

Anyone want to buy a used 1St class stamp and a slightly soiled set of anal beads, only four previous owners. 

Put them back where you found them. Judge will appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, Anal gas said:

Anyone want to buy a used 1St class stamp and a slightly soiled set of anal beads, only four previous owners. 

You're about two years late. Keith would've took your fucking arm off. Although he'd have preferred a few more previous owners I reckon. 

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, nocti said:

You're about two years late. Keith would've took your fucking arm off. Although he'd have preferred a few more previous owners I reckon. 

Broney would of used his arm.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, nocti said:

A good point Snatchers. Perhaps anal beads would be quite boring when put against the arm of someone who can only be weighed from space.

Nocti, weight and mass are , though connected, two separate measures.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Very curious, in fact one of the newbies needs homing in like an excocet, but not my gig.

I'm sure you'll be onto Admin with your expertise and advice.

6 hours ago, Rev said:

Never mind fucking that coiffured cockthistle ponce Bobby Davro...who's up for fucking the shit out of Debbie McGee, now that that jug-eared fucking pixie Paul Daniels bought the big ticket? 

Fuck me!! Vodders has made his annual pilgrimage to the corner. About fucking time, keep it up mate, given the average jock lifespan I thought you were dead.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sure you'll be wrong.

You seem certain about it so who is it? Anyway,just by writing " in fact one of the newbies needs homing in like an excocet " you have told all and sundry. Oh I forgot,it's not your gig is it. Anymore.

Guest MikeD
9 hours ago, Rev said:

Wasn't there something dodgy posted online with her a while back, possibly animal related?

Or was it only in my mind?