CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Bobby Davro

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

It's possible some here are too young to have clocked this prick for the cunt he is. But I know others will hate the cunt. Good job he's not really on the telly at the moment , and no fucking wonder. What a unbearable fucking cunt of the first water. 

He occurred to me because, my father in law, who is a self important droning cunt, was a while ago out in Ascot or somewhere down south with an old mate, and another cunt who brought along Bobby Fucking Davro to dinner, thinking it was impressive. My father in law is a dick, but he said that it was the most excruciating 4 hours ever, with this cunt desperately trying to be a smart cunt without letting up, terrible terrible gags that weren't even gags, punctuated by awful awkward silences and cunts pushing food around their plates, plus everyone else in the restaurant could hear and were sniggering and whispering "what a fucking cunt". 

Guest BrothersQuim

I always thought it was a shame when he was on The Games on channel 4 they didn't bring back helmetless jousting, that's fuck all to do with taking it up the wrong un before any of you degenerates ask for it on your next trip to the men's room. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

So it's true, women are attracted to men who remind them of their fathers. 

But is it really true? Not so sure 

Never mind fucking that coiffured cockthistle ponce Bobby Davro...who's up for fucking the shit out of Debbie McGee, now that that jug-eared fucking pixie Paul Daniels bought the big ticket? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

Never mind fucking that coiffured cockthistle ponce Bobby Davro...who's up for fucking the shit out of Debbie McGee, now that that jug-eared fucking pixie Paul Daniels bought the big ticket? 

Rev, you cunt! Where the fuck have you been, and how many people are burnt to a cinder as a result? 

Speaking of which, this unfunny redundant cunt needs setting alight and throwing off a cliff, into another fire, along with Russ Abbott and Bruno Brookes. A trio of proper dodgy fuckers that lot. The kind of creepy faces you'd expect to see breathing sweaty condensation onto your parked car windscreen, as you try to gain purchase on each of the front headrests to get decent momentum on the attempted facefuck of the woman sat leaning forward in the back. Or something.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nocti said:

Rev, you cunt! Where the fuck have you been, and how many people are burnt to a cinder as a result? 

Speaking of which, this unfunny redundant cunt needs setting alight and throwing off a cliff, into another fire, along with Russ Abbott and Bruno Brookes. A trio of proper dodgy fuckers that lot. The kind of creepy faces you'd expect to see breathing sweaty condensation onto your parked car windscreen, as you try to gain purchase on each of the front headrests to get decent momentum on the attempted facefuck of the woman sat leaning forward in the back. Or something.

I will take the Or something , it sounds safer

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Anal gas said:

May I just say - Jimmy Tarbuck! 

Fuck me, we have got lax on the admittance policy all of a sudden haven't we. 

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nothing fishy to worry about, Bill.

All these boring cunts have been waiting patiently, ready to unveil themselves like the pathetic pricks they are. Funny how they should all choose to do so within a few hours of each other. 

Quick, knock up a few more 'like-farmers'.  I suggest Bubba4President and BubbaDaMan as 2 that will sail through immigration. 

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

.....its certainly a curious coincidence.

Roops, are you taking the piss?

I know you're a massive advocate newbies coming to the corner, and rightly so, but isn't it just a little odd that all these cunts/punters should descend en masse today? 

Guest Bill Stickers

Perhaps admin has been sat on a massive pile of pending membership requests, and has approved them today?

Or maybe you'll see my likes shoot up and strange betting patterns on the Asian cunt markets.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

What's with all the childish rude names?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What's with all the childish rude names?

I'm just projecting my insecurities. Ask the judge, he can explain all about it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm just projecting my insecurities. Ask the judge, he can explain all about it.

I'd rather you paraphrased the tedious fuck.