CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cotswold Hunt (rhymes with cunt)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest BrothersQuim
16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

No harm, no foul. See who I did there?

Other rules of note; geographical abuse is limited to France and Yorkshire, and anyone who resides in a bungalow (Drew) should be made an example of.

Very astute there, I like it!

45 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

wrong I am afraid Quims....The red coated cunts on the horses could be rightly described as spazs. However the single braincell turds who "follow" the hunt are in my opinion the real retards, Pinkape seems to be one of these forelock tugging cunts.        

You're the sort of ponce who would take his daughter to watch Middlesborough then drop her off at Adam Johnsons later.

Lol.

lol.

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're the sort of ponce who would take his daughter to watch Middlesborough then drop her off at Adam Johnsons later.

Lol.

lol.

Tally ho what.........lets smash the oiks ra ra ra. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Ape said:

A fine episode of The Young Ones - I imagine Punkape to be like Lord Snot.

Not a chance...He is one of those stupid cunts who hang around the posh cunts at these fox hunts hoping for a bit of huntsman cock later. Lol

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Yes, Ape, you cunt. How dare you spot the reference and then make Ding wait nearly 10 minutes to find the link to post so he can pass himself as a hilarious guy. 

and fail miserably.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Yes, Ape, you cunt. How dare you spot the reference and then make Ding wait nearly 10 minutes to find the link to post so he can pass himself as a hilarious guy. 

Unlike you, I don't sit staring at the screen hammering F4 in order to answer every post within a nano second...

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

and fail miserably.

Better to fail properly at one thing, than dismally at everything in life, like you.