CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cotswold Hunt (rhymes with cunt)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I fucking hate bloodsports and especially fox hunting because its for posh twats like Spunkers. However, a 9 year old girl that was taking part in the hunt got killed by a kick from a horse. Why, oh why couldn't it have been one of the parents. The little girl probably didn't understand the full implications of what her parents got her involved. There is after all, far  more pleasant ways of enjoying a ride out on a horse without killing something, even little girls.

43 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I fucking hate bloodsports and especially fox hunting because its for posh twats like Spunkers. However, a 9 year old girl that was taking part in the hunt got killed by a kick from a horse. Why, oh why couldn't it have been one of the parents. The little girl probably didn't understand the full implications of what her parents got her involved. There is after all, far  more pleasant ways of enjoying a ride out on a horse without killing something, even little girls.

I loved being chased by the hunt as I cradled a fox in my arms. Until I plunged down that fucking abandoned mine shaft

5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ange, I'm one of the first to berate our village-idiot Drew, but on this occasion I think I'll put a foot in his ground-floor camp and tell you to fuck off and die, you stupendously boring cunt. 

Fuck you too, Drew. 

Can't say fairer than that.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Back on topic you uni-brain cell goldfish. Isn't this a bit like a free climber cashing in his chips or when marco simoncelli kopped a smack in the head. You ponce about the cuntryside with a half ton animal between your legs then expect a bit of carnage if things don't go as planned. My golden rule is to always have a gun when mixing with animals that are bigger than me. Never failed me yet.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Ange, I'm one of the first to berate our village-idiot Drew, but on this occasion I think I'll put a foot in his ground-floor camp and tell you to fuck off and die, you stupendously boring cunt. 

Fuck you too, Drew. 

Bubbles? You call yourself fucking Bubbles? Get a fucking grip and pull yourself together man. Or are you even a man? You're not one of those gender-neutral things that are all the rage at the moment are you? I'm guessing with a name like Bubbles you might be, All that lgbtq community load of fucking bollocks? Before you tell me that "gender is merely a social construct" you can fuck clean off with that one because it fucking well isn't merely a "social construct", you're just fucking ill and there's no fucking cure for your mental disease, you knickers and bra wearing transgendered poo-pusher.                                                                                                                                                

FFS! Who let this cunt in to shit the place up?

Guest BrothersQuim

Good nom, that is a terrible thing to happen to a kid. Poor girl was probably just enjoying seeing the horses and having a day out. I hope it gives the thick cunts pause to bringing kids to this sort of shit in future, who the fuck really wants their 9 year old to watch a pack of foxhounds dragging a carcass around (unless its Bubbles) while a bunch of over privileged, inbred, web fingered cunts pat each other on the back. 

On 5 April 2016 at 6:58 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

There have been far more people killed, injured, assaulted and abused at football matches than at riding or hunting.

Cycling is even worse.

I don't hunt but know quite a few that do and they care more about the countryside and the safety of their sport.

If you are so concerned about children's welfare join the NSPCC.

You gormless sod.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There have been far more people killed, injured, assaulted and abused at football matches than at riding or hunting.

Cycling is even worse.

I don't hunt but know quite a few that do and they care more about the countryside and the safety of their sport.

You gormless sod.

You appear to have missed the whole point of the nomination. The level of ineptitude  this displays is frankly unbelievable. You really aren't that bright.

Guest MikeD
34 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You appear to have missed the whole point of the nomination. The level of ineptitude  this displays is frankly unbelievable. You really aren't that bright.

It's all that Tesco's crap he eats, no nutritional value.

Guest BrothersQuim
57 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cycling is even worse.

You gormless sod.

Don't normally see kids killed at football matches though, unless you're watching the under 11s play with Decs as referee.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Lets sincerely hope that you are subjected to one or all of these the next time you are out supporting your local hunt you sycophantic dickwad.    

4 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Don't normally see kids killed at football matches though, unless you're watching the under 11s play with Decs as referee.

Friendly word of advice, perhaps don't go mentioning kids and any untoward behaviour of any kind by anyone on here.

I'm certain you meant nothing by it, but you've been warned. 

Otherwise that hat sporting twat will have you strung up quicker than a Frenchman runs for the hills when he hears a car backfire. 

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Lets sincerely hope that you are subjected to one or all of these the next time you are out supporting your local hunt you sycophantic dickwad.    

I don't think they're allowed to bring spastics on the hunts, the high vis would distract the dogs.

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Friendly word of advice, perhaps don't go mentioning kids and any untoward behaviour of any kind by anyone on here.

I'm certain you meant nothing by it, but you've been warned. 

Otherwise that hat sporting twat will have you strung up quicker than a Frenchman runs for the hills when he hears a car backfire. 

I can wholeheartedly assure you all that this insult was written with the best of intentions and that it bears no noncing undertones what so ever. I'll heed the warning though.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, BrothersQuim said:

I don't think they're allowed to bring spastics on the hunts, the high vis would distract the dogs.

wrong I am afraid Quims....The red coated cunts on the horses could be rightly described as spazs. However the single braincell turds who "follow" the hunt are in my opinion the real retards, Pinkape seems to be one of these forelock tugging cunts.        

6 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I can wholeheartedly assure you all that this insult was written with the best of intentions and that it bears no noncing undertones what so ever. I'll heed the warning though.

No harm, no foul. See who I did there?

Other rules of note; geographical abuse is limited to France and Yorkshire, and anyone who resides in a bungalow (Drew) should be made an example of.