CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Money spunking cunt

Bubba C

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

9 mill is a few drops on the end of my dick compared to the oceans of dosh these cunts have stolen from us. I am assured that this pamphlet has staples made from quality Port Talbot steel so I'm voting IN.

Are you. Fucking droning prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, MikeD said:

And if by some miracle we voted to leave, the red tape, appeals and all the other shit would go on for so long that I doubt if we'd see any difference for fucking years.

Corrupt cunts.

Change is expensive. Not that I've any fucking clue or real opinion either way.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 07/04/2016 at 6:30 PM, Manky said:

I feel sorry for Cameron. He doesn't have any money in a Panamanian offshore account so will be destitute when he leaves office. And he doesn't lie.

Is someone going to get Blairs tax return?

On 08/04/2016 at 11:53 PM, judgetwi said:

9 mill is a few drops on the end of my dick compared to the oceans of dosh these cunts have stolen from us. I am assured that this pamphlet has staples made from quality Port Talbot steel so I'm voting IN.

Thanks Judge, you've just made the whole kit and caboodle plain as day, if it makes sense to you to vote IN, then I'm voting OUT.

Bound to be the right answer.

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Is someone going to get Blairs tax return?

Thanks Judge, you've just made the whole kit and caboodle plain as day, if it makes sense to you to vote IN, then I'm voting OUT.

Bound to be the right answer.

Satire is not exactly your strong point is it  Brainbox?

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I would however say that you and Ding share a common tendency to be epically boring cunts... Satire.... no never detected any of that in either of your posts ever.     

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I would however say that you and Ding share a common tendency to be epically boring cunts... Satire.... no never detected any of that in either of your posts ever.     

I could be wrong but I think Judge takes himself a bit too seriously.

Not that I'm jumping to conclusions.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I wasn't being satirical.

14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Fucking hell, lumping me in with Judge?

You fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking cunt!

Cunt.

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking cunt!

Cunt.

there you see.... no satire awareness whatsoever just a load of multi quote tedium as ever. 

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, hot lemon and honey, with a dram in it...

Fascinating. Empty the contents of every bottle under your sink into your glass and down it, quickly. 

I'd gladly read multi-quotes detailing the agonising death I so desperately wish upon you. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fascinating. Empty the contents of every bottle under your sink into your glass and down it, quickly. 

I'd gladly read multi-quotes detailing the agonising death I so desperately wish upon you. 

You asked me, you prick.

Guest BrothersQuim
38 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cunt.

After reading people's views and opinions on here you form a mental picture of them to a certain degree. Every time I read one of yours Ding, I imagine something like this is clattering away frantically at a keyboard, whilst slamming it's cock repeatedly in the nearest drawer.latest?cb=20100912023119

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bubbles said:

And now I'm asking you to kill yourself. 

Against the rules I'm afraid, I so fucking ace, if I kill myself then so will all my fans.

Guest judgetwi

What's the point in taking the piss out of cunts who are too dim to know they are being lampooned? I'll  leave you lonely little boys to flick  sand at each other with your plastic spades. Play nicely now.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

What's the point in taking the piss out of cunts who are too dim to know they are being lampooned? I'll  leave you lonely little boys to flick  sand at each other with your plastic spades. Play nicely now.

Thank fuck, that'll keep your dreary shit to a minimum on this thread.

8 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

After reading people's views and opinions on here you form a mental picture of them to a certain degree. Every time I read one of yours Ding, I imagine something like this is clattering away frantically at a keyboard, whilst slamming it's cock repeatedly in the nearest drawer.latest?cb=20100912023119

Ding, according to Ding, is a six foot hunk of Viking stock, with lushious blond locks who the women and farm yard animals of Yorkshire find irresistible.

Quite why he would feel the need to tell a load of anonymous cunts on a website who suffer with varying degrees of crippling, "zany" mental health issues is beyond me. Obviously he is suffering with a massive inferiority complex and is really a right ugly fucking cunt. 

I can only assume that your nightmarish image is a lot closer to the real Ding who gets habitually chased over the moors by pitch fork waving locals.  

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck off you racist cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, according to Ding, is a six foot hunk of Viking stock, with lushious blond locks who the women and farm yard animals of Yorkshire find irresistible.

Quite why he would feel the need to tell a load of anonymous cunts on a website who suffer with varying degrees of crippling, "zany" mental health issues is beyond me. Obviously he is suffering with a massive inferiority complex and is really a right ugly fucking cunt. 

I can only assume that your nightmarish image is a lot closer to the real Ding who gets habitually chased over the moors by pitch fork waving locals.  

This comes from someone who tries to self-style himself as the King of the Cunts, (which is correct, but not for the reasons you hope), whilst simultaneously stalking me on every thread.... and tries to get a gang of sad fucks, who he's never met, to bully me, who he's never met, into killing myself?

Oh the joys of the interweb.

Go hump a cushion.

Ding, you fucking cunt, regardless of whether Decs hates you or not, you are such a stupendously boring and humourless cunt that within a fairly limited amount of time, most people would arrive at the conclusion that both CC and the world would be a far brighter, safer place without you breathing.  

On my introduction to The Corner, you proceeded to try and score some points by having a quite frankly pathetic pop at me. I made you look a right fucking idiot, not my most taxing achievement admittedly, and from that day on, you've done your utmost to try and cunt me yet failed spectacularly. 

I know from reading comments that most, if not all the cunts here think you're a fucking twat, so it's probably best you fuck off to a more sedate forum where your style of multi-quoting fucking shit might be appreciated. 

May I suggest an American populated forum? They are generally thick idiots who might 'get' you.