CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Money spunking cunt

Bubba C

£9,000,000 for some 'Brexit' leaflets that barely any cunt will bother reading

Surely if someone wanted to form an opinion they could read a newspaper, go online or watch one of the many 24 hour news channels we have?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35980571

Fuck off Cameron you spam-headed pig fucker and build a hospital with the money you utter fucking cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

£9,000,000 for some 'Brexit' leaflets that barely any cunt will bother reading

Surely if someone wanted to form an opinion they could read a newspaper, go online or watch one of the many 24 hour news channels we have?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35980571

Fuck off Cameron you spam-headed pig fucker and build a hospital with the money you utter fucking cunt.

What a waste of fucking time and money this poxy referendum is. The leaders of every major party are campaigning for the same outcome, and the cunts already know the public won't vote for leaving otherwise they wouldn't have promised a referendum in the first place. And on the off chance that we do vote the "wrong"  way, the cunts will just hold another one, and another one until we get it right. Cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

£9,000,000 

£9,000,000 would cover a fraction of the amount health tourists cost us. Yes, I mean busloads of Welsh tourists fleeing their 4th world health service for treatment in England.

The money is fuck-all. It is the principle that matters and I suggest principles are not a strong point of those cunts at Westminster.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The exit would mean quite a number of MP's not being allowed to feast from the European Parliament trough. Basically removing an avenue for more of the cunts to fiddle expenses.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

£9,000,000 would cover a fraction of the amount health tourists cost us. Yes, I mean busloads of Welsh tourists fleeing their 4th world health service for treatment in England.

The money is fuck-all. It is the principle that matters and I suggest principles are not a strong point of those cunts at Westminster.

Whilst it's usually good form to wait until 4 or 5 posts in to start talking shit, I'll make an exception in your case. 

I'm not sure at what point £9m became fuck all, but yes, the filthy bastards probably spunk as much over the course of a year on dinner parties and golf days. 

It doesn't make it any less of a cunt that this is happening, Manky, they could have at least held a referendum to decide if people wanted a leaflet, the lazy, double-standard cunts. 

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Don't be silly Bubba. As if the UK needs more hospitals,or the Forces need new equipment,schools need more funding etc etc. What were you thinking?

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What a fucking idiot Cameron is. You could send 9 billion display ads to PC and mobile users for about the same price. 

Very true. No doubt the leaflet will be sandwiched in between one for Dominos pizza and the local Waitrose (Aldi/Lidl up north), so most likely lobbed in the bin without even being seen by the majority. 

Although there will no doubt be fucking shit 'Have you had your leaflet?' TV adverts at more expense and shovelled into people's faces so they give even less of a fuck than they did before. 

What a fucking waste of time and money.

7 hours ago, scotty said:

What a waste of fucking time and money this poxy referendum is. The leaders of every major party are campaigning for the same outcome, and the cunts already know the public won't vote for leaving otherwise they wouldn't have promised a referendum in the first place. And on the off chance that we do vote the "wrong"  way, the cunts will just hold another one, and another one until we get it right. Cunts.

You miserable cunt . You still haven't managed to nail the missus have you ?

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You miserable cunt . You still haven't managed to nail the missus have you ?

No he hasn't. But sometimes, just sometimes, when she's feeling horny, she straps the dildo on and pegs the little runt until he can't take any more. 

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, angekokk said:

AK 47approachkill them all,families and valued pets to be included..

You are not wrong Stanley knife, bucket of salt and garrotte It may be a bit too quick but at least it gets the job done. Personally, I would prefer the stanley Knife, bucket of sand and garrotte approach.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are not wrong Stanley knife, bucket of salt and garrotte It may be a bit too quick but at least it gets the job done. Personally, I would prefer the stanley Knife, bucket of sand and garrotte approach.

Or 'foreplay' as you and Mrs Mankers normally refer to it. 

2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

At first glance I thought this nom was Monkey Spunking Cunt.

I still haven't decided if I'm glad or disappointed that it isn't.

I did think about this before posting, Mike.

'Monkey spanking' was another way that it could've been misread. But that would've made me look a complete wanker. 

There's your daily dose of one-liners, now fuck off you soppy cunt.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I did think about this before posting, Mike.

'Monkey spanking' was another way that it could've been misread. But that would've made me look a complete wanker. 

There's your daily dose of one-liners, now fuck off you soppy cunt.

Thanks for clearing that up.

One-liners?

They're for cunts.

Hang on a minute......

Guest MikeD
17 hours ago, deebom said:

Referendum? Pffft, as if they will let the fucking public decide. It's already decided, just like Scotland, we are not leaving Europe.

And if by some miracle we voted to leave, the red tape, appeals and all the other shit would go on for so long that I doubt if we'd see any difference for fucking years.

Corrupt cunts.

Guest judgetwi

9 mill is a few drops on the end of my dick compared to the oceans of dosh these cunts have stolen from us. I am assured that this pamphlet has staples made from quality Port Talbot steel so I'm voting IN.