CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Le Fucky Sucky

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35982929

Bad News today...The French have outlawed paying for sex from "sex workers" and anyone doing so will incur an unreasonably large fine.

It will now mean that Mr Witheredscrotes may consider returning back to these green and pleasant lands, thus becoming another tax burden on an already hard pressed nation.

In addition, it now means that I will now have to make amendments/cancellations to my annual summer continental tour. Which is to take place in June to include Copenhagen, Hamburg, Amsterdam and of course Paris. Looks like the Paris leg will need cancelling. I wonder what Stockholm is like and is it affordable.      

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Bad News today...The French have outlawed paying for sex from "sex workers" and anyone doing so will incur an unreasonably large fine.

It will now mean that Mr Witheredscrotes may consider returning back to these green and pleasant lands, thus becoming another tax burden on an already hard pressed nation.

In addition, it now means that I will now have to make amendments/cancellations to my annual summer continental tour. Which is to take place in June to include Copenhagen, Hamburg, Amsterdam and of course Paris. Looks like the Paris leg will need cancelling. I wonder what Stockholm is like and is it affordable.      

So technically if you don't pay them then it's not illegal to fuck them. Where's the problem?

I do wish people wouldn't use these new modern names for things. It's whore,hooker,bitch,prozzie etc etc.

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Why would this new law make me consider returning to your grime and peasant land. I have never paid for sex in my life , I have no need , I am French and so naturally a great lover. Woman of good class offer me inducements to pleasure them. It is sad that you will not be visiting Paris as this will lead to a massive increase in 5€ whores throwing themselves in the Seine and causing pollution. Still it does mean more good French beer for us. Vive.

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Why would this new law make me consider returning to your grime and peasant land. I have never paid for sex in my life , I have no need , I am French and so naturally a great lover. Woman of good class offer me inducements to pleasure them. It is sad that you will not be visiting Paris as this will lead to a massive increase in 5€ whores throwing themselves in the Seine and causing pollution. Still it does mean more good French beer for us. Vive.

Because, you thick froggy cunt, less seedy men will pay to bum-fuck your capacious arse if they will be fined for it. Ergo, you will come back to hock your sagging arse to any bidder  

Vive that, you fucking cunt

Guest luke swarm
49 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Because, you thick froggy cunt, less seedy men will pay to bum-fuck your capacious arse if they will be fined for it. Ergo, you will come back to hock your sagging arse to any bidder  

Vive that, you fucking cunt

You cunt Bubba...I've been waiting all day for Withers to say just such a thing and to cunt him with what you just said.  

23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You cunt Bubba...I've been waiting all day for Withers to say just such a thing and to cunt him with what you just said.  

Sorry, Lukers, the stupid frog was asking for it, I couldn't resist.

Tell you what, you give Withers a cunting too, then, as soon as the hat bothering cunt refreshes my likes, I'll throw one your way. 

Sound fair? 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Sorry, Lukers, the stupid frog was asking for it, I couldn't resist.

Tell you what, you give Withers a cunting too, then, as soon as the hat bothering cunt refreshes my likes, I'll throw one your way. 

Sound fair? 

Nah...I like to earns my likes the right way and I am proud of my cunt approval status.....besides "like" farming is Ballslackers operation and he already has the chief inquisitor Roops on his case. I would not want her on my case, no Sirree.   

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Nah...I like to earns my likes the right way and I am proud of my cunt approval status.....besides "like" farming is Ballslackers operation and he already has the chief inquisitor Roops on his case. I would not want her on my case, no Sirree.   

An honest, salt-of-the-earth cunt, good man. 

On a serious note, the twat in a hat is fucking about with my daily quota, who do I complain to? 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

An honest, salt-of-the-earth cunt, good man. 

On a serious note, the twat in a hat is fucking about with my daily quota, who do I complain to? 

Shhhhh.....for fucksakes....you can't call the cunt in the hat a twat....mate you are heading for trouble there.

Just send Admin a PM that you have tried awarding her likes several times but it keeps rejecting....or contact the Judge who has never awarded any ever, he must have hundreds in credit, the horrid despicable cunt.       

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Shhhhh.....for fucksakes....you can't call the cunt in the hat a twat....mate you are heading for trouble there.

Just send Admin a PM that you have tried awarding her likes several times but it keeps rejecting....or contact the Judge who has never awarded any ever, he must have hundreds in credit, the horrid despicable cunt.       

This Judge character sounds a proper fucking cunt. I'm right, aren't I?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Bubbles said:

This Judge character sounds a proper fucking cunt. I'm right, aren't I?

A proper fucking racist cunt in my experience.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Don't forget he's a homosexualist as well.

and an ignorant cunt , don't forget that either. Twice on this forum I have introduced myself formally to Judge , but alas he has not had the good manners to reply to me. I am not homophobic and through life I have met , liked , disliked and tolerated ferreters of all kind. The one thing I detest is ignorant people and this cunt is in the premier league of disgusting knobjockeys. Do you think he is Welsh ?.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

and an ignorant cunt , don't forget that either. Twice on this forum I have introduced myself formally to Judge , but alas he has not had the good manners to reply to me. I am not homophobic and through life I have met , liked , disliked and tolerated ferreters of all kind. The one thing I detest is ignorant people and this cunt is in the premier league of disgusting knobjockeys. Do you think he is Welsh ?.

He reckons he's a cockney. More cock than ney though and he will only take notice of you if you introduce yourself through a glory hole.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 7 April 2016 at 0:17 PM, luke swarm said:

Luke, I fear an overload in the French courts. The population is roughly 50% hooers, as everyone knows.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes, and the other 50% pop across the channel and fuck your missus when they run short of the readies.

So rude. I did not log on here to be insulted!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Where do you usually log on then ?

A normal toilet pan , not a revolting arse-spattered hole in the ground the like of which you're used to.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
34 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

So rude . I did not log on here to be insulted!

I know Withers, in these modern times we live in, common courtesy and manners have gone out the fucking window, you cunt.