CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen's 90th Birthday

Decimus

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Typical fucking woman, nitpicking over a few pissy years ....

Not talking about an oath, but you know, technically, her "family" owned the whole fucking country, and can pass on property to their children, much like you own 3 cardboard boxes and a couple of bits of MDF and could pass them on....

We are a constitutional monarchy, don't like it, then fuck off back to the tatty fields.

Did they buy the country at auction? I must have missed that.

Or did subservient little snitches like you invite a load of German immigrants over to lord it over you because you couldn't ever dream of living in a country where anyone, no matter their birth, could rise to the highest position in the land?

If you are happy living in a constitutional monarchy then you are a thick, fucking cunt, with no sense of self worth. Everyone else thinks that you are an irksome little toad with zero potential or quality, but I would have thought you would have had a bit more dignity.

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

She's 90 and hopefully cannot last that much longer.....I would welcome that useless jug eared cuntwipe Charles to be crowned straight away.

Its the boost the republicans need to justify getting rid of these festering leeches that are attached to the public purse tit. It actually makes me nauseous to see this spectacle of sycophancy and fawning....oh aren't they lovely and doesn't she do so much for the country....never been able to determine which function she serves that cannot be done by our duly elected PM....and that's the keyword, duly elected.

I believe there are currently 18 royals drawing taxpayers funds off the civil list....read that again 18 of these fucking useless inbred teutonic racist cunts sponging off the state......the people who subscribe to this wholly unjust situation should take a minute to actually ponder what the royals think of them...probably like something caught on the bottom of their well heeled shoes and yet still they persist in the lie that she/they costs nothing.

Fucking BBC is the worst or should I say best at this cringeworthy bootlicking exercise.    

Yes but she has got some nice hats

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Did they buy the country at auction? I must have missed that.

Or did subservient little snitches like you invite a load of German immigrants over to lord it over you because you couldn't ever dream of living in a country where anyone, no matter their birth, could rise to the highest position in the land?

If you are happy living in a constitutional monarchy then you are a thick, fucking cunt, with no sense of self worth. Everyone else thinks that you are an irksome little toad with zero potential or quality, but I would have thought you would have had a bit more dignity.

what the fucks matter with you Decimus,,,,,do you actually enjoy incarceration......you do know that this grassing little cunt has in all likelihood already arranged a meeting with Admin in a multi story car park somewhere to pass on his latest carefully compiled dossier of evidence to have you locked up.

Watch him, he's a paid fucking admin Nark.     

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes but she has got some nice hats

Paid for by us........good job she does not wear a beret as that would really get your juices flowing.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

what the fucks matter with you Decimus,,,,,do you actually enjoy incarceration......you do know that this grassing little cunt has in all likelihood already arranged a meeting with Admin in a multi story car park somewhere to pass on his latest carefully compiled dossier of evidence to have you locked up.

Watch him, he's paid a fucking admin Nark.     

He's a massive fucking bellend is what he is.

He doesn't like the fact I have made him look a cunt time and time again and now he is the sites whipping boy.

He doesn't even agree with what he is saying, it's a shoddy attempt to try and cunt me, but as usual he has made himself look like a right stupid cunt. He'll be back to posting flogged horse gifs next in lieu of having anything else to say.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, nobgobbler said:

This is starting to sound like cruelty to an old biddy. You ageist cunts.

Nothing has been said about Roops as far as I can see Gobbie..

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

He's a massive fucking bellend is what he is.

He doesn't like the fact I have made him look a cunt time and time again and now he is the sites whipping boy.

He doesn't even agree with what he is saying, it's a shoddy attempt to try and cunt me, but as usual he has made himself look like a right stupid cunt. He'll be back to posting flogged horse gifs next in lieu of having anything else to say.

You've only ever made yourself look a cunt. 

You couldnt' even fuck Roops over until I showed you the fucking point, you thick unwashed spud fucker..

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You couldnt' even fuck Roops over until I showed you the fucking point, you thick unwashed spud fucker..

Are you referring to the one post out of nearly 5000 where you made a good point? In case you are wondering where the other thousand posts came from, I'm referring to your other ID.

If you are pleased with that sort of ratio then who am I to doubt the quality of your contributions? 

It's the corner equivalent of an England fan constantly lauding a world cup win from fifty years ago. Idiot.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you referring to the one post out of nearly 5000 where you made a good point? 

If you are pleased with that sort of ratio then who am I to doubt the quality of your contributions? 

It's the corner equivalent of an England fan constantly lauding a world cup win from fifty years ago. Idiot.

Nope, I am merely pointing out the only time you ever nearly got one over on someone...

28 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Watch him, he's a paid fucking admin Nark.     

Well, in the days when I was privy to such information, quite a few punters would, for a lack of a better phrase, "do a nark" including those who are quick to scream same.

22 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Jesus Christ you fucking idiot. Give it up ding you hopeless fucking grassy arsed spastic. We all detest you so much, it hurts. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jesus Christ you fucking idiot. Give it up ding you hopeless fucking grassy arsed spastic. We all detest you so much, it hurts. 

Off to Tescos are we?

Guest MikeD
32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not me. I like him, just a little bit more than you.

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Not me. I like him, just a little bit more than you.

It's heartening to see the team loyalty of The Bore Four in play here. A group of misfits thrown together by the unhappy circumstance of everyone else absolutely despising them. Hold on to each other.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

It's heartening to see the team loyalty of The Bore Four in play here. A group of misfits thrown together by the unhappy circumstance of everyone else absolutely despising them. Hold on to each other.

I like you, a lot.

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Credit where it's due though, you keep on banging away and telling me to leave without it making one bit of fucking difference, the opposite in fact.

You've got some stamina.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I forgot to say, that was a fucking cheap shot at getting a Like, even for you you pathetic goat fucker.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I detest him so much that I would like to hurt him. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I forgot to say, that was a fucking cheap shot at getting a Like, even for you you pathetic goat fucker.

Silence , cunt. 

Guest Manky

It is in the paper today that HM the Queen bought £1,000,000,000 into the UK last year. That is a fantastic return on the investment we have made in her.

She is an astute businesswoman as well as providing lots of jobs. She is certainly an entrepreneur. Now I think of it Withers you Gallic lump of knob cheese, why doesn't the Froggy language have a word that equates to 'entrepreneur'?