CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen's 90th Birthday

Decimus

So, the tax payer preserved German leech who's inbred fucking face pollutes our bank notes has reached the age of 90, and her loyal serfs are now expected to doff their caps and wish the cunt a happy birthday. Already I have seen numerous articles speculating as to the secret of her longevity.

Now, I'm not a geneticist, but I'm guessing it's something to do with the fact that she is the biggest benefit scrounger in the history of the UK. If I had nigh on 85% of the population of a 63 million people country brain washed to the point that they would happily fund a life style of sitting on my fucking arse whilst one person wipes it, and another one powders it, I'm sure that I'd reach 90 no problem.

Hundreds of thousands of people have had their housing benefit cut if they live in a social housing property that has one more bedroom than it is deemed necessary for them to have. Yet this German cunt has 200 room, state funded palaces coming out of her arse, with no suggestion that she and the Greek racist should downsize to a one bed bungalow.

Say what you like about the French, at least they dealt with the medieval concept of monarchy by guillotining that cancerous shit out of their society. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So, the tax payer preserved German leech who's inbred fucking face pollutes our bank notes has reached the age of 90, and her loyal serfs are now expected to doff their caps and wish the cunt a happy birthday. Already I have seen numerous articles speculating as to the secret of her longevity.

Now, I'm not a geneticist, but I'm guessing it's something to do with the fact that she is the biggest benefit scrounger in the history of the UK. If I had nigh on 85% of the population of a 63 million people country brain washed to the point that they would happily fund a life style of sitting on my fucking arse whilst one person wipes it, and another one powders it, I'm sure that I'd reach 90 no problem.

Hundreds of thousands of people have had their housing benefit cut if they live in a social housing property that has one more bedroom than it is deemed necessary for them to have. Yet this German cunt has 200 room, state funded palaces coming out of her arse, with no suggestion that she and the Greek racist should downsize to a one bed bungalow.

Say what you like about the French, at least they dealt with the medieval concept of monarchy by guillotining that cancerous shit out of their society

MMMANKYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . To be fair Detritus, French society does have its problems , I just can't think of one off hand . Vivre

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

MMMANKYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . To be fair Detritus, French society does have its problems , I just can't think of one off hand . Vivre

We all can.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Say what you like about the French, at least they dealt with the medieval concept of monarchy by guillotining that cancerous shit out of their society. 

So are you for or against?

Guest DingTheRioja
46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

..and what did they replace it with?

Oh yes, a self appointed murderous dictator who plunged the western world into hundreds of years of war, slaughtered thousands, starved millions, and placed his relatives on the thrones of every country he wiped out, and then installed his progeny on the same throne.

That went well didn't it?

Guest Manky
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm for the cunt dropping dead today and against her living another day.

You are one mega odious knobhead. Her Majesty is my figurehead. I swere allegiance to her 43 years ago and nothing will change that. Of course, you could always swear allegiance to some lying, cheating, expense fiddling politician 

What the Queen costs us is about a tenth of a penny on each pint of beer drunk. If you gargle 500 pints tonight, I will donate the 50p to the cause of your choice then happily curl one up on your grave you thick Norfolk cunt

Guest BrothersQuim

Hold some of that bile back Dec, the cunts got a 2nd birthday coming in June and we'll need that cunting as well as its her "official birthday".

I will never understand why people are so willing to show subservience to these benefit grabbing, out dated, inbreeding, corgi loving, swan molesting bastards. 

Think of this realistically, If someone came knocking on the front door on a daily basis starting tomorrow to collect cash from everyone on your street, for an old bid who's never worked a day in her life so she could live comfortably you'd tell them to fuck off. I don't see how this situation is any different.

People need to remember none of the royals give a flying fuck about them and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, take your blinkers off you soft cunts and let's do away with this fucking cash hole. Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha sounds very British after all.

53 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are one mega odious knobhead. Her Majesty is my figurehead. I  swere allegiance to her 43 years ago and nothing will change that. Of course, you could always swear allegiance to some lying, cheating, expense fiddling politician 

What the Queen costs us is about a tenth of a penny on each pint of beer drunk. If you gargle 500 pints tonight, I will donate the 50p to the cause of your choice then happily curl one up on your grave you thick Norfolk cunt

Why would I want to swear allegiance to anyone? I don't owe absolutely anyone my loyalty, regardless of whether they are an elected politician, or an archaic figurehead. If you want to be a subservient prole and accept that you are inferior to someone just because of who they were born to, then you are even more of a stupid cunt then I could ever have imagine.

I don't care how much she costs each individual, it's all about the grand total. Why do you think we should fund her, have you even got a reason beyond the fact that you once were stupid enough to take an oath?

Guest Gong Farmer

On the bright side there'll be a day off for her funeral, except if you work for Burger King, Starbucks or the like. But then again she's not a Starbucks employee's Queen is she?

Guest Ahriman
1 hour ago, Manky said:

You are one mega odious knobhead. Her Majesty is my figurehead. I swere allegiance to her 43 years ago and nothing will change that. Of course, you could always swear allegiance to some lying, cheating, expense fiddling politician 

Any cunt who blindly swears allegiance to anyone deserves to have their thick fucking head curb stomped into the pavement. This ain't the fucking dark ages you dope.You're not some noble knight of the realm. You're an inbred farmer from up north whose hobbies include picking the cow shit out from between your tweleve toes and fucking your jug eared cousins.

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Any cunt who blindly swears allegiance to anyone deserves to have their thick fucking head curb stomped into the pavement. This ain't the fucking dark ages you dope.You're not some noble knight of the realm. You're an inbred farmer from up north whose hobbies include picking the cow shit out from between your tweleve toes and fucking your jug eared cousins.

As it happens, the oath was not a request but an order. It kind of grew on me which is why I happily admit to it nearly half a century later.

All you republicans can fuck off to the Democratic Republic of North Korea where fat Kim can blow you to fuck in a field with an anti aircraft gun and let dogs eat you.

God save the Queen

Guest Ahriman
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

As it happens, the oath was not a request but an order. It kind of grew on me which is why I happily admit to it nearly half a century later.

All you republicans can fuck off to the Democratic Republic of North Korea where fat Kim can blow you to fuck in a field with an anti aircraft gun and let dogs eat you.

God save the Queen

Thanks for reminding me of last Saturday night you cunt.

Guest luke swarm

She's 90 and hopefully cannot last that much longer.....I would welcome that useless jug eared cuntwipe Charles to be crowned straight away.

Its the boost the republicans need to justify getting rid of these festering leeches that are attached to the public purse tit. It actually makes me nauseous to see this spectacle of sycophancy and fawning....oh aren't they lovely and doesn't she do so much for the country....never been able to determine which function she serves that cannot be done by our duly elected PM....and that's the keyword, duly elected.

I believe there are currently 18 royals drawing taxpayers funds off the civil list....read that again 18 of these fucking useless inbred teutonic racist cunts sponging off the state......the people who subscribe to this wholly unjust situation should take a minute to actually ponder what the royals think of them...probably like something caught on the bottom of their well heeled shoes and yet still they persist in the lie that she/they costs nothing.

Fucking BBC is the worst or should I say best at this cringeworthy bootlicking exercise.    

Manky probably thinks that him and Charlie boy would get on like a house on fire over a pint and a pack of monster munch.

After all, Charlie is a tree hugging mentalist who talks to rhododendrons, and Manky thinks that he is Captain fucking Planet with his "save the whales" cycling escapades. 

The sad fact is, Charlie wouldn't piss on Manky if he was on fire, and the sadder fact is, as he slowly burnt to death, Manky would still probably salute him and give one last "Bless you, your highness." 

The royals aren't the biggest cunts out there, it's the snivelling little brainwashed serfs like Manky who are hands down the biggest wankers going.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Gawd bless 'er (curtsies and tugs bonnet). She luvs us and no mistake. Nah where's me gin? I can feel a song cummin' on ois do!

"Oh there's a li'le ditty they're singing in the city........"

That  "luvverly , they're just like us" photo of her surrounded by the gang of odious grandchildren pricks or whatever they are , just reeks of " take a good look at this lot , because make no mistake these are the ones who will be scrounging and lording it over you cunts for years to come"

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

..and what did they replace it with?

Oh yes, a self appointed murderous dictator who plunged the western world into hundreds of years of war, slaughtered thousands, starved millions, and placed his relatives on the thrones of every country he wiped out, and then installed his progeny on the same throne.

That went well didn't it?

If you're referring to Napoleon, before him was the Great Terror headed up by Robespierre and his cronies who murdered anyone they thought was against their regime. It stopped when he and his mob were executed. Napoleon actually brought a semblance of stability. He also got rid if the inquisition. But however he did turn into something of a land grabbing cunt, I'll give you that one.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you're referring to Napoleon, before him was the Great Terror headed up by Robespierre and his cronies who murdered anyone they thought was against their regime. It stopped when he and his mob were executed. Napoleon actually brought a semblance of stability. He also got rid if the inquisition. But however he did turn into something of a land grabbing cunt, I'll give you that one.

Typical fucking woman, nitpicking over a few pissy years ....

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Why would I want to swear allegiance to anyone? I don't owe absolutely anyone my loyalty, regardless of whether they are an elected politician, or an archaic figurehead. If you want to be a subservient prole and accept that you are inferior to someone just because of who they were born to, then you are even more of a stupid cunt then I could ever have imagine.

I don't care how much she costs each individual, it's all about the grand total. Why do you think we should fund her, have you even got a reason beyond the fact that you once were stupid enough to take an oath?

Not talking about an oath, but you know, technically, her "family" owned the whole fucking country, and can pass on property to their children, much like you own 3 cardboard boxes and a couple of bits of MDF and could pass them on....

We are a constitutional monarchy, don't like it, then fuck off back to the tatty fields.

5 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

A man has to have a hobby.