CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ched Evans accuser and feminazis

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Most of you lot are a right load of fucking iron hoofs.

Either a sock puppet account or some wee saddo that stalked this forum for months without signing up. Which is it? 

Guest Donner and chips
5 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have worked on building sites for years you little pansy, full of cuntbrains with far too many rules now.

Sucking off the site inspector?

9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

This coming from someone with imaginary tools, a penchant for death by being a homo, and without doubt, one of the most forgettable cunts ever. 

That sums him up Bibble. I wouldn't like to be the one to lift the lids on TC's drains.  I can imagine he has pictures of Nilsen pasted on his bedroom walls.

49 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Fuck off and spray your cock with fly spray, the bluebottles are back.

Donna, you're all over the shop. Noms about young men, an overly aggressive hatred of everything and everyone, and a literacy level a 6 year old would be embarrassed to possess.

A friendly word of advice, if I may? Log off, accept and embrace your repressed homosexuality, relieve your crushing anguish, regroup, pop your head back in, realise that nobody has given a fuck about your departure, and then kill yourself.

Have a pleasant weekend. 

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, neil298 said:

Lock the fucking slag up,fucking whore deserves to do 2 1/2 years in return.

Apparently she's already done 2 back to back...

11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I still reckon he did it, or something like it. He has one of those faces.

iirc he admitted shagging, but consensual, her and the other bloke were at it, and she invited him to join in... but that could just be the Daily Star version...

11 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Wasteman.

11 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

fucking iron hoofs.

You would get laughed off most building sites, locker rooms and the mess. Fucking light weights.

You're just making shit up now.

And you've never been near a fucking site, you'd be hammered into the basement talking shite like you do.  As for locker rooms...

37 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Donna, you're all over the shop. Noms about young men, an overly aggressive hatred of everything and everyone, and a literacy level a 6 year old would be embarrassed to possess.

A friendly word of advice, if I may? Log off, accept and embrace your repressed homosexuality, relieve your crushing anguish, regroup, pop your head back in, realise that nobody has given a fuck about your departure, and then kill yourself.

Have a pleasant weekend. 

You mean accept he's Spunkape?

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You stupid fucking cunt, ding. What's the point of this post?

I was just about to post this and raise the valid point of how Chesney Evans is still being portrayed as the guilty party. 

He cheated on his partner with a complete slag, has wrongly spent 2 years in jail because of a complete slag, his career has been put back 10 years, (which effectively ended it in his line of work).

If someone is raped, then quite rightly they should go to the police and be offered all the support and counselling needed, with the accused being investigated and treated fairly until the correct verdict is reached. 

I wonder if such a furore would've been caused by the slag in this case, if she'd been 'raped' by a dustman?

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Have a pleasant weekend. 

You're a thick cunt Bubsy but you do have moments when you show form and i make you right about the learned brain of Prima Donna.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, ThunderCunt said:

So what do you have in store for the corner today Donna, let me guess, more cock associated drivel of the lowest quality..

Pot, meet the cunting kettle. 

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Have a pleasant weekend. 

Fuck off back to suckling the homeless  and infirm. Weak.

Just now, Bubba C said:

Have you ever thought of using punctuation instead of a make believe hammer? 

I have many hammers old Zomb, i posted a picture of them on the old site and as for punctuation, i really don't give a fuck, i am a Decorator not a fucking office luvvie and besides i understand me and those with any brain cells do as well. What you up to this weekend Bubsy..?

Fancy a straightener the cobbles ?

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Apparently she's already done 2 back to back...

iirc he admitted shagging, but consensual, her and the other bloke were at it, and she invited him to join in... but that could just be the Daily Star version...

You're just making shit up now.

And you've never been near a fucking site, you'd be hammered into the basement talking shite like you do.  As for locker rooms...

You mean accept he's Spunkape?

Fuck off whingebag, stick to fiddling with yourself.

2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have many hammers old Zomb, i posted a picture of them on the old site and as for punctuation, i really don't give a fuck, i am a Decorator not a fucking office luvvie and besides i understand me and those with any brain cells do as well. What you up to this weekend Bubsy..?

Fancy a straightener the cobbles ?

Gutted I missed that photo.

Anyway, I thought a decorator used brushes, rollers and maybe a pallet knife. Are you qualified, or just a 'handyman'?