CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that sneeze in the office

Guest Fatty

Guest Fatty

Sitting across the Office from Eddie, and he keeps sneezing, followed by the obligatary excuse me, no you CUNT, you are not excused so fuck off out and spread your fucking germs somewhere else!

26 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Sitting across the Office from Eddie, and he keeps sneezing, followed by the obligatary excuse me, no you CUNT, you are not excused so fuck off out and spread your fucking germs somewhere else!

Sorry I am allergic to fat benders.

Guest Manky

Just kick the cunt in the minge and sue the company for employing Typhoid Mary without a risk assessment. Poorly people should have no rights, the fucking burdens on society. Malingering fuckers. Die 

Guest Bill Stickers

Were you both queuing at the disability benefits office at the same time today then? What a remarkable coincidence.

By the way, being a fat cunt is not a disability fatty. Unlike poor Eddie the flid child with water on the brain. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Were you both queuing at the disability benefits office at the same time today then? What a remarkable coincidence.

By the way, being a fat cunt is not a disability fatty. Unlike poor Eddie the flid child with water on the brain. 

It depends upon how fat the spacker in question is... according to the reported scale of Mrs Bubbles gargantuan mass, it's a roof-off job, then that is in fairness fucking disabled. I can't imagine he has exaggerated it: he is no angler and his wife is likely no tiddler. More a islandette of a pie-engulfing jellyfish.

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Its benefit day Bill, we are flushed, can you show me how to make a crack pipe ?

Guest Ahriman
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Its benefit day Bill, we are flushed, can you show me how to make a crack pipe ?

Stick a lead pipe up Fattys balloon knot and inhale.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It depends upon how fat the spacker in question is... according to the reported scale of Mrs Bubbles gargantuan mass, it's a roof-off job, then that is in fairness fucking disabled. I can't imagine he has exaggerated it: he is no angler and his wife is likely no tiddler. More a islandette of a pie-engulfing jellyfish.

Still better than apes wife. A friend of mine said he booked a fishing holiday and when he arrived his cabin was next to apes wife's cunt. He could just stroll across the pubic hair lawn and cast his rod info her huge fishy abyss and catch a few rainbow trout. 

Guest Fatty
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Still better than apes wife. A friend of mine said he booked a fishing holiday and when he arrived his cabin was next to apes wife's cunt. He could just stroll across the pubic hair lawn and cast his rod info her huge fishy abyss and catch a few rainbow trout. 

Sounds like a bit of a sort, I'm going to ask if he'd mind me having a go

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Try that on my mrs and he'd probably land a couple of blue whales.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Fatty said:

Sounds like a bit of a sort, I'm going to ask if he'd mind me having a go

I didn't have you down as an avid angler?

You probably just gobble your catch up raw, head, bones, bait hook and all... You disgusting fat cunt. 

Guest Fatty
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I didn't have you down as an avid angler?

You probably just gobble your catch up raw, head, bones, bait hook and all... You disgusting fat cunt. 

I'm deeply touched by your kind words stickers, you soppy cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

"Better" is by no means "best".  When the Millenium Falcon flew into Mrs Bubbles ring piece and was swallowed by one of her tape worms, Best and Better were absent guests. 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Fatty said:

You can sneeze on my bellend anyday

Not any day soon, take too long to find it, even with a crane to lift the tyres out the way.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Not any day soon, take too long to find it, even with a crane to lift the tyres out the way.

Fuck off Ding you fucking shitstabber.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck off Ding you fucking shitstabber.

No, and no.

Stop polishing the policemens' helmet and polish your own for once, it might relieve all that pent up tension you have.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

No, and no.

Stop polishing the policemens' helmet and polish your own for once, it might relieve all that pent up tension you have.

It's not multiquoting, but I do hate it.

Guest Fatty
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, and no.

You are one boring cunt, no wonder everyone hates you