CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Office Martyrs

Bubba C

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course I do, Bubs.

From the way Bubs has described it, he had a female who clearly was not fit for purpose on the day. More importantly, she was also a distraction to other employees, not least to her "manager" who was unable to spend the company's time to constantly peruse The Corner and upload his brand of drivel. Quite simply, he should have offered the appropriate condolences, then sent her home with the option to take paid holiday time or unpaid leave of absence.

My invoice for management consultant fees will follow under separate cover.

I'm sure that your way would've handled the situation with absolutely no issues. Never mind that people have different personalities and ways of coping with things. Those who may feel 'bullied' if undue pressure is exerted on them, those who may need to work on to take their mind off whatever is on their mind.

Was that all your 'Managing for Dummies' book taught you when you were prepping for your one (failed) shot at career progression?

Why don't you nom 'incapable male managers'? Do you know how to post a nom? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'm sure that your way would've handled the situation with absolutely no issues. Never mind that people have different personalities and ways of coping with things. Those who may feel 'bullied' if undue pressure is exerted on them, those who may need to work on to take their mind off whatever is on their mind.

Was that all your 'Managing for Dummies' book taught you when you were prepping for your one (failed) shot at career progression?

Make up your mind Bubs, at the outset said employee was a "lazy cunt" and an "attention seeking whore" who, "should kill herself". Now you are Mr Empathy and talk about coping mechanisms.

As for your final sentence, I could post a nom, "Incapable male managers" with the narrative "Bubbles", but this would contravene site rules.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

For fuck's sake Bubs, stop digging, you're getting crucified here!

Besides, this is the Corner, not "Dear Deirdre". The only acceptable course of action when confronted by an ineffective employee is to set the cunt on fire.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For fuck's sake Bubs, stop digging, you're getting crucified here!

Besides, this is the Corner, not "Dear Deirdre". The only acceptable course of action when confronted by an ineffective employee is to set the cunt on fire.

Mixed feelings on your post, Baws.

Yes, I should've set her on fire, but alas I couldn't find my pocket-guide to management by Roops, so was at a loss as to what steps to take. 

No, I'm not getting crucified, I just don't have the time to explain every individual point to our very own autistic gash-flasher. 

Guest Fatty
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Make up your mind Bubs, at the outset said employee was a "lazy cunt" and an "attention seeking whore" who, "should kill herself". Now you are Mr Empathy and talk about coping mechanisms.

As for your final sentence, I could post a nom, "Incapable male managers" with the narrative "Bubbles", but this would contravene site rules.

That's why he's on the corner, a total Cunt

Guest Fatty
58 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Yes, I should've set her on fire, but alas I couldn't find my pocket-guide to management by Roops, so was at a loss as to what steps to take. 

No, I'm not getting crucified, I just don't have the time to explain every individual point to our very own autistic gash-flasher. 

And a very nice gash it was too

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course I do, Bubs.

From the way Bubs has described it, he had a female who clearly was not fit for purpose on the day.

Weepy, vulnerable and seeking comfort? I can't believe bubbles would consider that "not fit for purpose".  I can only assume his office has cctv fitted. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

You can always just get some stuff out of the copier room bin and use that as starter instead?

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Weepy, vulnerable and seeking comfort? I can't believe bubbles would consider that "not fit for purpose".  I can only assume his office has cctv fitted. 

He normally considers " Weepy, vulnerable and seeking comfort " as suitable dating material.

24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He normally considers " Weepy, vulnerable and seeking comfort " as suitable dating material.

It's a good job you're here, Ding, to clarify word for word what Scotty was implying in his post. It just sailed over everyone else's head.

You stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a good job you're here, Ding, to clarify word for word what Scotty was implying in his post. It just sailed over everyone else's head.

You stupid fucking cunt.

Ding's autism shines through again.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Bubbles said:

If you can't handle one hysterical cunt as a manager, you're in over your head. Quit!  Go work in a call centre you blubbering spastic. 

You are indeed getting crucified. 

Guest Cupid Stunt
On 26/04/2016 at 9:33 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like another male manager who doesn't know how to deal with a blubbing female at work. Get a backbone and manage with an iron fist in a velvet glove, not the velvet fist in an iron glove style that I suspect you use.

Should have used an iron fist in an iron glove and given the stupid cunt something to really cry about.

59 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you can't handle one hysterical cunt as a manager, you're in over your head. Quit!  Go work in a call centre you blubbering spastic. 

Wiz, I can't put my finger on it, but there is something not quite right about you.

Do you wear a coat made from human skin?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Well well what do we have here.....is this the beginnings of a Mrs Roops appreciation society.

Crucifixions a doddle anyway and Bubba has been crucified here many times but never by the Roops woman. Are you cunts reading the same stuff as me because I cannot see any clear winner.....yet. 

On 27/04/2016 at 7:38 PM, luke swarm said:

Well well what do we have here.....is this the beginnings of a Mrs Roops appreciation society.

Crucifixions a doddle anyway and Bubba has been crucified here many times but never by the Roops woman. Are you cunts reading the same stuff as me because I cannot see any clear winner.....yet. 

A few noncing references, does not a crucifixion on make, Mr Swarm. 

Let's review the facts. I nommed 'office martyrs', the nom was derived from a pain-in-the-arse employee used as an example, along with a general statement about ill cunts in offices.  

Roops took this as another opportunity to get atop her soapbox and tried to hijack the nom to discuss some deep-seated issues, derived from personal experience perhaps? 

Either way, she unfortunately does not practice what she preaches and her contributions to all nom's (bar her riveting posts in Brexit), are de-railing at best, and at worst, utter fucking bollocks. 

I'm sure I'll be proven wrong with a well thought-out and lucid argument shortly. 

Thank you, your honour.  And if you could teach her how to nom it would be appreciated and I will bestow 10 likes upon you. 

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Thank you, your honour.  And if you could teach her how to nom it would be appreciated and I will bestow 10 likes upon you. 

Have a word with yourself......The Cunt aristocracy do not do anything menial such as Nomination. That lowly duty is for the working class and lower middle class cunt riff raff.......how dare you suggest that they lower themselves to the common cunt level.

No they are here to offer us sage advice, guidance and from time to time steer us back when we start to get above our station. Please do not upset the apple cart Bubba as these old site cunts have powerful friends and are well connected in the cunt hierarchy. You have been warned and I have no wish to hear of your sad demise from  "accidental" bleach ingestion.   

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You should have sent the emotionally unstable slag home straight away and told every other bloke they would have to make their own tea and coffee. That is after all the only reason you would have a woman in the office.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You should have sent the emotionally unstable slag home straight away and told every other bloke they would have to make their own tea and coffee. That is after all the only reason you would have a woman in the office.

that's easy to say Drew but I do not think that you can get along on just one salary coming in to your one storied dwelling.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that's easy to say Drew but I do not think that you can get along on just one salary coming in to your one storied dwelling.

the lower the building, the lower the mortgage and that disappeared over 10 years ago. One strong coffee without sugar, sugar.

22 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking hell, Drew, have you not been reading? The whole thing was my fault, I think. 

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Lukers, I don't know if you have ever noticed this before, but Wiz seems to have an almost Admin like obsession with Roops. 

My guess is that they are both wanking with the same fist over Roops' star turn in the 1999 edition of "Hypertrichosis Honeys".

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

........................And if you could teach her how to nom it would be appreciated and I will bestow 10 likes upon you. 

Don't.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lukers, I don't know if you have ever noticed this before, but Wiz seems to have an almost Admin like obsession with Roops. 

My guess is that they are both wanking with the same fist over Roops' star turn in the 1999 edition of "Hypertrichosis Honeys".

Someone's been flicking through the medical dictionary for the rude words again...

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Really? 

58KUJbp.jpg

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, scotty said:

Really? 

58KUJbp.jpg

Well yes, really. Every woman seems to jump on this 'sexual harrassment' band wagon at the slightest suggestion to suck your cock under the desk.