CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts who rewrite history

Eddie

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

This is another media stitch up be the Tory press. Ken livingstone is a gormless, mouthy, witless cunt for thinking he could say these things and for it to go unreported. His conceit has always been his Achilles heel.

Tory press or Jewish press?

Ken has always been a fucking idiot, but why do the Jews have to be so fucking touchy? They have to eternally moan that everyone is against them. 

Jesus was a cunt.

56 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Ken has always been a fucking idiot, but why do the Jews have to be so fucking touchy? They have to eternally moan that everyone is against them. 

Jesus was a cunt.

On recent form, it would appear that Jews are also Scousers. 

Reparations anyone?  

20 hours ago, Eddie said:

It's no secret that corbyn is all for a united Ireland, he did meet with sinn fein, another well documented fact. But without dialogue there would be no peace process. Someone had to break the deadlock and good for him for doing so.

Like fuck he did. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, luke swarm said:

a shame, as they speak very highly of you quince  

Surprising! Once, while visiting Berlin on a drinking expedition, myself and 2 other cunts bumped into this group of Israelis in a beer garden who were over on some type of grief-tour, and were sensibly discussing the whole hologram thing with some young Germans. It was apparent very quickly both groups were fucking wankers for different reasons, so we cunted them both well, and cunted them both good- Jews:  Stop fucking moaning, it's all terrible but cheer up you cloned looking cunts. And stop acting like fucking nazis in Palestine. The Germans were moaning about how it wasn't "cool" to discuss this, to which we retorted it was much less fucking "cool" to be gassed and piled in a heap. Fuck off Germans, you very reasonable sounding  murderers- you're going to get shit forever and that's that. It was good to go over there and sort all this out properly. 

• 5 months later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 30/04/2016 at 8:36 AM, Manky said:

The Israeli's treat the Palestinians like cunts.

I can think of a good reason why.

Prior to the jews returning en-masse to Palestine the Palestians were basically simple folk who minded their own business .. an echo of the Caananites who were also a simple folk who who were exterminated by the jews as they came in from Egypt and stole their land .. perhaps the pathogical hatred of the jews originated from that time.

12 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Prior to the jews returning en-masse to Palestine the Palestians were basically simple folk who minded their own business .. an echo of the Caananites who were also a simple folk who who were exterminated by the jews as they came in from Egypt and stole their land .. perhaps the pathogical hatred of the jews originated from that time.

I feel sorry for the Israelis. Living in the middle of all them ragheads can't be much fun.

25 minutes ago, Manky said:

I feel sorry for the Israelis. Living in the middle of all them ragheads can't be much fun.

That's like saying you feel sorry for the cuckoo being surrounded in the nest by other birds.. 

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Manky said:

On a racial basis they are almost the same .. the purer bred jews are likely to be of basically egyptian origin.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

On a racial basis they are almost the same .. the purer bred jews are likely to be of basically egyptian origin.

I know it simplifies things a bit but I just look on Israel as a country, not the homeland of the Jews. Basically, I don't give a fuck about the whole region. Johnny Foreigner starts at Dover.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I know it simplifies things a bit but I just look on Israel as a country, not the homeland of the Jews. Basically, I don't give a fuck about the whole region. Johnny Foreigner starts at Dover.

Johnny Foreigner seems to start East of Didcot and South of Northampton these days.

2 hours ago, Judas said:

That's like saying you feel sorry for the cuckoo being surrounded in the nest by other birds.. 

I suppose you are right. If the other birds are sworn to your destruction, knife random cuckoos on a daily basis, fire rockets at you, kill your Olympic Athletes etc. etc.

Guest Lady Penelope

I don't see it as a skin colour thing, there are those who have fully intergrated into our ways and culture or have bought a little of there culture and merged it with our and there are these cunts who will not adapt or integrate into our culture under any circumstances it is not only like ancient judahsim but alsolike modern extreme islam.

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Johnny Foreigner seems to start East of Didcot and South of Northampton these days.

South of Northumberland, North of Southsea, East of Weston super Mare and West of somewhere in the East more like. I live in a white British ghetto where only about 70% of the population swear allegiance to a foreign flag and English benefits.

Guest Lady Penelope

Many of the muslim imans live on benefits and claim that it is right to do so but they are wrong, they are supposed to live on charity and gifts directly related to their religion so i they are true to their faith using benefits from infidels is in breach of their religeon.

Guest Extremecunt

The future of Britain! The results of race mixing are gonna produce a lovely blond haired specimen lol.  Tony Blair is a cunt

Edited by Extremecunt
Blonde arab

19 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I don't see it as a skin colour thing, there are those who have fully intergrated into our ways and culture or have bought a little of there culture and merged it with our and there are these cunts who will not adapt or integrate into our culture under any circumstances it is not only like ancient judahsim but alsolike modern extreme islam.

I work with a number of immigrants from Europe who are forever telling me how shit Britain is, weather, cuisine, racist Brexiteers etc. If I said to them they can fuck off back to where they come from, they are not prisoners here, I would be sacked in minutes.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, Manky said:

I work with a number of immigrants from Europe who are forever telling me how shit Britain is, weather, cuisine, racist Brexiteers etc. If I said to them they can fuck off back to where they come from, they are not prisoners here, I would be sacked in minutes.

I was told about one group of east europeans who were complaining about receiving racial abuse where they worked but had complained about their new new manager because he was black! (actually third generation black british).

Guest Bill Stickers
46 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

The future of Britain! The results of race mixing are gonna produce a lovely blond haired specimen lol.  Tony Blair is a cunt

Funny-Faces-79.jpg

Do you take a great interest in the sizes and shapes of people's skulls? 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Lol. Are you a liberal lollypop protector?

I must admit to having no idea what that means.

Have you been reading a lot of Francis Galton again, or just the usual Stormfront forums? 

Guest Extremecunt
On 11/10/2016 at 0:19 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Do you take a great interest in the sizes and shapes of people's skulls? 

Not really but now you mention it bubba does have a big head lol.

Edited by Extremecunt
Big head

18 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

or just the usual Stormfront forums? 

Seeing as that nearly anything I ever post leads to accusations of Nazism and racism, I might as will be a racist Nazi. Criticism has been stifled by our elite which is a bit like 1984. So who are the real Nazis and racists 

How can this country be racist when that ugly fat silverback, L'Abbott the Hutt becomes shadow home secretary. Quite a step up from picking cotton. The lady done good for herself.

Guest DingTheRioja

Many of the muslim imans live on benefits and claim that it is right to do so but they are wrong, they are supposed to live on charity and gifts directly related to their religion so i they are true to their faith using benefits from infidels is in breach of their religeon.

There are also numerous examples of them using standard bank loans to build/extend/refurb mosques.  Again, against their own rules, and apparently Bolton council spent £1.1m over 9 years to fund mosques via grants....

I was told about one group of east europeans who were complaining about receiving racial abuse where they worked but had complained about their new new manager because he was black! (actually third generation black british).

To typecast the cunts, east europeans are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic cunts of the highest order.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Seeing as that nearly anything I ever post leads to accusations of Nazism and racism, I might as will be a racist Nazi. Criticism has been stifled by our elite which is a bit like 1984. So who are the real Nazis and racists 

How can this country be racist when that ugly fat silverback, L'Abbott the Hutt becomes shadow home secretary. Quite a step up from picking cotton. The lady done good for herself.

I'm more worried about the bint from Liberty being the Shadow Attorney General.... we're all doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!