CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tour de Yorkshire

Guest nobgobbler

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and right on cue you magically appear within two minutes of my post :rolleyes:

Not really a mystery. I'm just capable of formulating a response in real time. Not like your logging off and on trick because it takes an old timer like you a while to get a coherent sentence out.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Not really a mystery. I'm just capable of formulating a response in real time. Not like your logging off and on trick because it takes an old timer like you a while to get a coherent sentence out.

Of course it ain't a mystery!

Um, didn't it take a week to formulate a response to Admin? A lame one as well.....

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hardly. Any response to Admin is clearly pointless with his blatant favouritism towards you. But better late than never, I do like him proving me right.

I don't think it is favouritism towards Mrs R. Like all living creatures it will be in his DNA to recognise a complete cunt when he sees you.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

I don't think it is favouritism towards Mrs R. Like all living creatures it will be in his DNA to recognise a complete cunt when he sees you.

DNA eh, Manky? Have you accidentally recorded half of a science documentary on National Geographic in between a Nazi eugenics special?

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

DNA eh, Manky? Have you accidentally recorded half of a science documentary on National Geographic in between a Nazi eugenics special?

Nope. Watched them both in full.

Guest Ahriman
44 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mrs R, this is beautiful.. and it's for you.

Frank, this is horrible... and it's for you. Cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers

Manky, the corner is heading towards full scale civil war the likes of which we have never seen.

I know me, you and decimus have had our differences. However, I always had you ultimately pegged on our side of the fence. Despite being a racist, bigoted, bicycle riding piece of shit, you are actually quite funny. Your ability to formulate something original and amusing is what sets you apart from the Mike ds, roops and dings of this world.

Join the allies, not the axis of banality. 

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Frank said:

Mrs R, this is beautiful.. and it's for you.

Aha . . . so you're playing away Frank. And you've been chasing that, that, that gypsy girl as well. The last bloke who cheated on me got his boat sunk!

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Aha . . . so you're playing away Frank. And you've been chasing that, that, that gypsy girl as well. The last bloke who cheated on me got his boat sunk!

Gobbie it's a man's natural instinct to play away.. especially when the one he's been pining for has become an overnight fatty. Gyppo may not wash between her legs for months on end, but she's got a great little body for her age.

It can't be easy keeping the weight off after the menopause, but you really are taking the biscuit. Pig. 

Guest Manky
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky, the corner is heading towards full scale civil war the likes of which we have never seen.

I know me, you and decimus have had our differences. However, I always had you ultimately pegged on our side of the fence. Despite being a racist, bigoted, bicycle riding piece of shit, you are actually quite funny. Your ability to formulate something original and amusing is what sets you apart from the Mike ds, roops and dings of this world.

Bill, my friend. You are a soft soppy cunt. I am built of stuff stronger than Krupp's steel and expected the same of you and your strange web-footed sycophant from the flatlands.

I am everybody's friend. Except Spunkape who needs taking out and I don't mean for a meal. Frank is my hero. The master of minimalism who destroyed my life by merely calling me 'idiot' thrice. Respect to him.

As for civil war, bring it on. I will join all sides. Or none.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Bill, my friend. You are a soft soppy cunt. I am built of stuff stronger than Krupp's steel and expected the same of you and your strange web-footed sycophant from the flatlands.

I am everybody's friend. Except Spunkape who needs taking out and I don't mean for a meal. Frank is my hero. The master of minimalism who destroyed my life by merely calling me 'idiot' thrice. Respect to him.

As for civil war, bring it on. I will join all sides. Or none.

I'll be on the touchline with the half time oranges and the asthmatic kid.

16 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky, the corner is heading towards full scale civil war the likes of which we have never seen.

Mike"Kofi Annan"D appears to have discarded his Amnesty International and Doctors Without Borders wrist bands and embraced the martial spirit that's been pervading the corner recently.

I'm loving how genuinely angry the little runt is getting. Have you noticed he will quote you once, but then he can't resist coming back a couple of minutes later to quote the same message? The rage that he has pent up over the years is spewing forth for all to see.

Mike, if you're reading this, remember... It's only a website.

P.S. If you are going to reply, make sure you get it all out in one post. Quoting me again not only makes you look like a right stupid cunt, but I'm worried that if you sit there with your tiny body shaking with rage in between posts, it's going to do worrying things to your tiny hearty-poos.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I didn't think even you could get so low down on your knees to be able to stick your tongue up Dics' arse, guess I overestimated you.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll be on the touchline with the half time oranges and the asthmatic kid.

Is that Fatty?   I thought he was just really unfit, not actually asthmatic?

Just now, Decimus said:

Mike"Kofi Annan"D appears to have discarded his Amnesty International and Doctors Without Borders wrist bands and embraced the martial spirit that's been pervading the corner recently.

I'm loving how genuinely angry the little runt is getting. Have you noticed he will quote you once, but then he can't resist coming back a couple of minutes later to quote the same message? The rage that he has pent up over the years is spewing forth for all to see.

Mike, if you're reading this, remember... It's only a website.

P.S. If you are going to reply, make sure you get it all out in one post. Quoting me again not only makes you look like a right stupid cunt, but I'm worried that if you sit there with your tiny body shaking with rage in between posts, it's going to do worrying things to your tiny hearty-poos.

You, however, always look a right stupid cunt, trying or not.

Guest Bill Stickers
47 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I didn't think even you could get so low down on your knees to be able to stick your tongue up Dics' arse, guess I overestimated you.

Is that Fatty?   I thought he was just really unfit, not actually asthmatic?

You, however, always look a right stupid cunt, trying or not.

Ah Ding, Mike's loyal second in command. Leader of the 1st Battalion of Drippy Fucking Cunts.

Frank was right when he categorised you and your ilk as the 'Saps of the Corner', he was right to place you two in the Box of Flids, and I'd go so far as to say correct to place you in the Bucket 'o' Spastics. However, I feel Frank always had his doubts about whether the ragtag Saps really could ever unite as he frequently challenged you to do.

It seems though that you really have mobilised into a united, shambolic little task force, bringing new ex-mod members into the fold, liking each others posts, covering each other's backs, and generally engaging in a horrible, sickly, sticky little love-in.

It's time to draw a line in the fucking sand people. Are you a drip, or are you not a drip? These fucking floaters in the middle need to make up their mind, rather than mincing around neutrally like Switzerland.

Fuck off Ding.

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

It seems though that you really have mobilised into a united, shambolic little task force

Britain won WWII utilising the skills of loads of amateurs to defeat the uber professional boot boys of Mr H. Led by that charismatic visionary, Mr Churchill, it was indeed our finest hour.

So us saps and flids shall rise. Decimus and Bill, resplendent in their Hugo Boss Mothercare romper suits won't know what hit them.

So, lads. It is better to die on our feet than live beholden to these self important dinosaurs who think they have the entitlement to rule over all unhindered by new members or dissenters. Tomorrow is ours.

Richard of Manc. The battle of cunts corner. 2016

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Britain won WWII utilising the skills of loads of amateurs to defeat the uber professional boot boys of Mr H. Led by that charismatic visionary, Mr Churchill, it was indeed our finest hour.

well I suppose you and Mr Churchill do share a few traits......he was a fat nationalist bigot as well. Its well to remember that the nation voted him out as soon as the war was over.

Still as he was a toff and born with a silver spoon up his arse you would naturally feel the need to idolise him despite the fact that he despised  those of lesser birth. 

War of the Cunts eh......be over by Christmas.       

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:
  1. These fucking floaters in the middle need to make up their mind,
  2. rather than mincing around neutrally like Switzerland.
  3. Fuck off Ding.
  1. You are the epitome of a floater.
  2. Switzerland weren't really neutral you know, they just did what the Italians did but with more style.
  3. Now let me think....
  4. No.
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

So us saps and flids shall rise. Decimus and Bill, resplendent in their Hugo Boss Mothercare romper suits won't know what hit them.

So, lads. It is better to die on our feet than live beholden to these self important dinosaurs who think they have the entitlement to rule over all unhindered by new members or dissenters. Tomorrow is ours.

Richard of Manc. The battle of cunts corner. 2016

I'm not sure if I want to take that as a rallying cry....

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well I suppose you and Mr Churchill do share a few traits......he was a fat nationalist bigot as well. Its well to remember that the nation voted him out as soon as the war was over.

Still as he was a toff and born with a silver spoon up his arse you would naturally feel the need to idolise him despite the fact that he despised  those of lesser birth. 

War of the Cunts eh......be over by Christmas.       

And it didn't take long to vote Labour out, and get Churchill back in again now did it?

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

......he was a fat nationalist bigot as well      

You make that sound like a bad thing.

Come christmas we will be pissing on the gates of cuntdom, wherever that may be.

I had a list of reliable members who I knew I could trust. For security reasons I ate it. In hindsight, perhaps I should have read it first.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:
  1. You are the epitome of a floater.
  2. Switzerland weren't really neutral you know, they just did what the Italians did but with more style.
  3. Now let me think....
  4. No.

I'm not sure if I want to take that as a rallying cry....

And it didn't take long to vote Labour out, and get Churchill back in again now did it?

one of these days...just one of these days.

You might actually say something original or god forbid even amusing......you are an utterly fucking pointless cunt who's sole presence here revolves around being an annoyance.