CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tour de Yorkshire

Guest nobgobbler

Guest DingTheRioja

Ah, but the beauty and majesty of the Yorkshire countryside.

Don't worry, the usual cunts will be along with their green eyed pets...

Guest DingTheRioja

You took your time, did it take longer to chew through your wrist-ties this time, you flat headed backwards arse bog country fuck?

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut up Ding, you massive fucking dildo.

Nasty. Aggressive. Repetitive. Signs of being a complete prick. See your GP you fucking pond dwelling lump of hyena puke. I have noticed your symptoms developing and getting worse by the day.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Nasty. Aggressive. Repetitive. Signs of being a complete prick. See your GP you fucking pond dwelling lump of hyena puke. I have noticed your symptoms developing and getting worse by the day.

Don't worry Manky, he will generate one of his "famous meltdowns" in either me, you, or Gobbie within 24h... I guarantee it...

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't worry Manky, he will generate one of his "famous meltdowns" in either me, you, or Gobbie within 24h... I guarantee it...

Credit where it's due, I was fully expecting him to have flipped already and gone off in a strop like a baby having it's rattle taken away.

Just a matter of time though, there's always next week.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That mincing lump of bile doesn't even register on my "Give a fuck Meter" so he can climb up his anal orifice and disappear for eternity. Or longer.

Well, well, well. What have we got here then?

Three of the bore four lining up to sing my praises. MikeD fresh from a severe whipping this morning, and Manky still seething after I made him look a thick cunt after his misguided attempt at grammar Nazism. Then we have got Ding, the ring master of this circus of freaks, desperately trying to whip his retards into a frenzy.

You'll have to do better than this boys, unless your tactic is trying to bore me to death, because I can assure you that you are half way there already.

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Three of the bore four lining up to sing my praises. MikeD fresh from a severe whipping this morning, and Manky still seething after I made him look a thick cunt after his misguided attempt at grammar Nazism. Then we have got Ding, the ring master of this circus of freaks, desperately trying to whip his retards into a frenzy.

You'll have to do better than this boys, unless your tactic is trying to bore me to death, because I can assure you that you are half way there already.

Only speaking for myself but it's called posting whatever the fuck I like.

A whipping? I thought it was just more of your repetitive, cut and paste fucking wank which you usually churn out.

Just now, MikeD said:

Only speaking for myself but it's called posting whatever the fuck I like.

A whipping? I thought it was just more of your repetitive, cut and paste fucking wank which you usually churn out.

Mike, if the shoe fits I'm afraid that the insults will be tailor made for you. If you were not such a two dimensional non-entity and gave me more to work with, it would be more entertaining for all concerned. Don't blame your complete lack of personality on me. 

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Mike, if the shoe fits I'm afraid that the insults will be tailor made for you. If you were not such a two dimensional non-entity and gave me more to work with, it would be more entertaining for all concerned. Don't blame your complete lack of personality on me. 

That wasn't too bad. Getting close to a like again, schizo?

You make me laugh Decimus, usually accompanied with a shake of the head and a shrug of the shoulders.

Keep them coming, it passes the time.

Just now, MikeD said:

That wasn't too bad. Getting close to a like again, schizo?

You make me laugh Decimus, usually accompanied with a shake of the head and a shrug of the shoulders.

Keep them coming, it passes the time.

Mike2D.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The story of Scrote's miserable sex life in a nutshell.

I'm no expert, and I'm not privy to scrotes personal medical situation. But I'd guess from his previous posts and his username that a sex life isn't terribly high on his list of priorities. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Shut up Ding, you massive fucking dildo.

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Gobby, has Frank face-fucked your brains out? What is this utter shit fuck of a nom? 

Ah yes...lest we forget, Decs and Bubs, the Corner's angry young "managers" with their mutually assured delusions....

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Three of the bore four lining up to sing my praises. 

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Ah yes...lest we forget, Decs and Bubs, the Corner's angry young "managers" with their mutually assured delusions....

I've completed the set, the final member of the fantastically boring four is here, right on cue.

What are you this week? A shelf stacker or a dentist? A dentist is just a doctor who didn't make the cut, am I right?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've completed the set, the final member of the fantastically boring four is here, right on cue.

What are you this week? A shelf stacker or a dentist? A dentist is just a doctor who didn't make the cut, am I right?

...and right on cue you magically appear within two minutes of my post :rolleyes: