CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adults who speak like children

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Congratulations, dung, you've surprised me. 

I had you pegged as many things; a tedious twat, a humourless idiot, a Yorkshireman, a lecherous pervert, but not a racist cunt. 

I'm amazed, you've actually managed to go further down in my estimations. Unbelievable. 

Really?

Maybe I should have added to the front of that post "White cunts who say....."

As for your estimations, you seem to think I give a fuck.

Guest N/A
On 4 May 2016 at 0:36 PM, Decimus said:

Dingy no like Deccy weccy, Silly Billy Sticky or Bub Bub. They bad men who make Dingy sad.

Dingy likes best fwend MickyD. He laughs at Dingy's funnies and helps him with bad men bullies.

Decius....this is not the work of a man I would call a hard cunt.  Now go to your room and think long and hard about how to fucking step up to the plate.

#cant be arsed to show you any respect or spell your name correctly

monny fucking mental cunty wunty.

PS this is tough love.

Guest N/A
On 4 May 2016 at 10:14 AM, Eddie said:

I am not talking about certain people grooming children in on line forums, however I had a call from a salesman yesterday, although all salesmen are cunts, this one moved it up a level. When I told him we were happy with our current provider he said "hash-tag awkward" , fucking hash-tag awkward the stupid fucking hash-tag cunt.

# do you want to bleed from that fucking mouth of yours cunt.........would be my childish playground retort.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Decius....this is not the work of a man I would call a hard cunt.  Now go to your room and think long and hard about how to fucking step up to the plate.

#cant be arsed to show you any respect or spell your name correctly

monny fucking mental cunty wunty.

PS this is tough love.

#pileofshit

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

# do you want to bleed from that fucking mouth of yours cunt.........would be my childish playground retort.

You're certainly an angry old git in his 50's MC.  Does this rage come from a lifetime of picking body parts up from the motorway whilst wearing your ridiculous fireman's uniform. Or was it your 'second job' that screwed you up. My money is on an over friendly uncle jimmy touching your personal bits and you not seeking revenge before he passed away. 

Guest N/A
On 6 May 2016 at 6:17 AM, Eddie said:

You're certainly an angry old git in his 50's MC.  Does this rage come from a lifetime of picking body parts up from the motorway whilst wearing your ridiculous fireman's uniform. Or was it your 'second job' that screwed you up. My money is on an over friendly uncle jimmy touching your personal bits and you not seeking revenge before he passed away. 

Eddie.....a couple of corrections if I may....firstly I worked in construction engineer on motorway not a fireman.  Second I'm late 40s bitter and twisted, not quite fully fledged into a nasty 50s old cunt.  Finally I was always very fond of my uncle Jimmy and I miss him dearly.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Eddie.....a couple of corrections if I may....firstly I worked in construction engineer on motorway not a fireman.  Second I'm late 40s bitter and twisted, not quite fully fledged into a nasty 50s old cunt.  Finally I was always very fond of my uncle Jimmy and I miss him dearly.

Construction Engineer as in hard hats and high vis vests......were you inspired to become this by your teenage youth Idols...the village people.MC.

Don't worry about Uncle Jimmy........remember that Mummy introduced you to many other uncles as well....mostly on a Saturday night or Sunday morning if you remember.