CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adults who speak like children

Eddie

I am not talking about certain people grooming children in on line forums, however I had a call from a salesman yesterday, although all salesmen are cunts, this one moved it up a level. When I told him we were happy with our current provider he said "hash-tag awkward" , fucking hash-tag awkward the stupid fucking hash-tag cunt.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am not talking about certain people grooming children in on line forums, however I had a call from a salesman yesterday, although all salesmen are cunts, this one moved it up a level. When I told him we were happy with our current provider he said "hash-tag awkward" , fucking hash-tag awkward the stupid fucking hash-tag cunt.

You should have told him to "hashtag fuck off you (underlined) cunt.

Did he open up by saying "How are you today"? I usually tell them I've got inoperable cervix cancer. That usually gets rid of them

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

These are the sort of cunts that talk stupidly to kids. Words like doggy woggy (racist cunts),wee wee or poo poo. Bunch of retarded cunts the fucking lot of them. No wonder alot of them grow up and stab you 20 years later.

Guest Manky

I never get nuisance calls. I can never remember my own number so am not surprised the PPI industry can't remember either.

Mrs Manky reckons I am such an obnoxious cunt that the cold callers got together and put me on the Telephone Preference Service database themselves

Guest Fatty
47 minutes ago, Snatch said:

These are the sort of cunts that talk stupidly to kids. Words like doggy woggy (racist cunts),wee wee or poo poo. Bunch of retarded cunts the fucking lot of them. No wonder alot of them grow up and stab you 20 years later.

Ooo, that reminds me I need a poo poo

Guest Fatty
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I hope you're not noncing off Bubbles again!!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

My name is Mikey Dee Dee and sometimes the bigger boys are meanies to me and call me grumpy the dwarf. 

I thought at first glance this nomination might be a dig at those fucking Haribo adverts, but cold-calling salesman who think they're down with the kids are cunts too. I blame every single fucking cunt in the entire fucking world who has any kind of social media presence for dumbing down what was, if we're honest, a pretty dumb fucking bunch of cunts in the first place.

Are you on Twitter or Instagram, Bill?

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you on Twitter or Instagram, Bill?

A cunt I may be, but a cunt of that magnitude I am not.

I would also add to this, old men who drive cars that teenagers would love to have. An old cunt can just about get away with a db9 or a vantage, not a Lamborghini, Ferrari  or at the other end a of the scale a Mitsubishi evo or Subaru.  

Guest Fatty
15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I would also add to this, old men who drive cars that teenagers would love to have. An old cunt can just about get away with a db9 or a vantage, not a Lamborghini, Ferrari  or at the other end a of the scale a Mitsubishi evo or Subaru.  

Now you're having ago at fatty John

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

# totes awks, surely?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Dingy no like Deccy weccy, Silly Billy Sticky or Bub Bub. They bad men who make Dingy sad.

Dingy likes best fwend MickyD. He laughs at Dingy's funnies and helps him with bad men bullies.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

My name is Mikey Dee Dee and sometimes the bigger boys are meanies to me and call me grumpy the dwarf. 

....shock and awe from Decs and his one man cadet force, commanded by Brevet L/Cpl Bill "Unleash Hell" Stickers. Hard hats on!

Guest Bill Stickers
49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

....shock and awe from Decs and his one man cadet force, commanded by Brevet L/Cpl Bill "Unleash Hell" Stickers. Hard hats on!

Fancy nominating something you thrashed out old munter?