CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freddie Fucking Flintoff

Bubba C

On 11 May 2016 at 0:54 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

My apologies Quince. Are you feeling excluded?  If I'm honest, I despise cricket, but I know how much Applescruffs comments twists the knickers of a few here, and took the shot. 

It hasn't been that good in the cricket today, got a 42 year old at the crease with a century, not much hope bowling at Australia next year.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/14/2016 at 1:27 PM, applescruff14 said:

It hasn't been that good in the cricket today, got a 42 year old at the crease with a century, not much hope bowling at Australia next year.

A lot can happen in a year, Scruffo.  

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

True, I think Australia will win the Ashes but just hope that it will be more a contest than the last time Down Under, the team England just played against Pakistan would not be good enough to beat Australia, it was one of the weakest looking England sides I've ever seen.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

True, I think Australia will win the Ashes but just hope that it will be more a contest than the last time Down Under, the team England just played against Pakistan would not be good enough to beat Australia, it was one of the weakest looking England sides I've ever seen.

Would you say it's a failure of talent or a failure in coaching and management?

On 19 July 2016 at 10:40 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Would you say it's a failure of talent or a failure in coaching and management?

Tough question, I think the Aussies in charge of us have done a good job, won the Ashes and beaten South Africa away, looking at the line up no one really gives me any confidence, it's good to have had two century makers today in a must win and certainly not lose test.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18 July 2016 at 9:35 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Fantastic win, made us wait at the end but to be 103 behind from the first innings, declare in our second and win by 141 runs is a fantastic effort and with Australia having a torrid time in Sri Lanka it's a bit of morale for the next Ashes. Hopefully get a double in the sport today but I think Aston Villa will get the win.

51 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Fantastic win, made us wait at the end but to be 103 behind from the first innings, declare in our second and win by 141 runs is a fantastic effort and with Australia having a torrid time in Sri Lanka it's a bit of morale for the next Ashes. Hopefully get a double in the sport today but I think Aston Villa will get the win.

Win by 141 runs and 1-0, great afternoon.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

This is certainly a lost test, 12 in front with another four wickets intact, can't see us getting back into this. 2-2

How many times do you need to be told not to mention the shitstabfest that is cricket. Nobody here is interested other than the highly discountable queen of all benders, Punkape.